剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Just because we've lost,
只因为我们失利了
Just because the past is not what you wanted it to be,
只因为以往的不如意
Does not mean we cannot change.
并不意味着我们不能改变
In an instant, we could.
转眼间 我们就能破茧重生
What do you want to think tonight
当你今晚关灯睡觉
When you replay this in your head
在脑海中回想这一切的时候
With the lights out, trying to sleep?
你想看到什么
I'm sorry I'm late. No problem.
抱歉 我来晚了 没关系
Nice scarf. Oh, really? You like it?
围巾很漂亮 真的吗 你喜欢吗
Looks good on you Thanks.
和你很配 谢谢
Are you ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 是的
What are we doing? Don't ask me that.
我们要干嘛 别问
Okay. Are you nervous?
好吧 你紧张吗
Um, should I be?
我该紧张吗
Yes, I'm nervous.
是的 我紧张
Well, don't be. Come on.
别紧张 来吧
Thank you for coming, Jim.
谢谢你能来 吉姆
It's okay to feel a little uneasy.
也许有点不自在 这很正常
This must be difficult for you.
这对你来说一定很难
It means a lot to me that he's here.
他能来这里对我来说真的很重要
Of course it does. It does mean a lot,
当然 很重要
Because you have to understand I'm gonna confront
因为你要明白 我打算抗争
And most men would run from that, so thanks for being here.
而多数男人会临阵脱逃 所以谢谢你能来
You're welcome.
不用谢
So what did you want to confront?
你想抗争什么
Should I just jump in here?
我可以直说吗
If you want to. I want to say to you, Jim, that
如果你想的话 我想告诉你 吉姆
That your money destroys you-- your father's money. I-- it's like--
你的钱毁了你 你父亲的钱 就像
It's like you're choking on his vomit.
就像他的呕吐物 要把你噎死了
It makes me want to weep,
这让我想哭泣
Because sometimes I picture you without him
因为有时我一想到如果你离开他
And his money-- and the money--
和他的钱 那些钱
And you're a completely different human being.
你就会变成截然不同的人
You don't do what you did, Jim.
你会和以前不一样 吉姆
Not to me.
不仅是对我
Not to anyone. You just--
对别人也是 你就是
You just don't.
你不会再做从前那些事了
I don't know what to do with him!
我不知道该拿他怎么办
He's like a stone wall. I don't-- why did he even--
他就像堵石墙 为什么他
Why did he even agree to come here?
为什么他居然同意到这来
Do you-- does she want--
你想 她想
Don't talk to him. Talk to me.
别对他说 对着我
Explain to me why it happened.
告诉我到底怎么了
Maybe you went for the wrong kind of guy.
也许你找错人了
Just tell me for fuck sack.
你♥他♥妈♥的就说出来吧
Swear the fuck out! I don't know why!
说出来 靠 我不知道怎么了
Jemma, I don't know why things happen in my life
吉玛 我不知道为什么我的生活会这样
Or-- or your life!
或是你的生活
If I had to take a guess,
要我说的话
I'd have to say something about you is a big, fat turn-off!
你有时真是超级无敌霹雳惹人厌
Oh, like now?
就像现在
Am I a turn-off right now?
我现在很让你讨厌吧
No.
不
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你没事吧 是的 我很好
So, uh, what was that about, exactly?
到底怎么回事
It doesn't matter.
这无关紧要
That's it?
就这样
What am I supposed to do now?
我现在该干嘛
I don't care what you do.
随便你干嘛
Jemma paid me. Paid you?
吉玛付我钱了 付给你
Yeah, your cut's in my desk. Don't worry. I locked it.
你的提成在我办公桌里 别担心 锁好了
Paid you? For what? It's a long story.
她为什么要给你钱 说来话长
She booked me for a session. When?
她又包了我一次 什么时候
It's over already. Just now.
已经结束了 就刚才
I-- I-- I saw her on my lunch break.
我乘午休时间见了她
She called me late last night. What was I supposed to do?
她昨晚很晚打给我的 我能怎么办
If a client calls you directly,
如果客户直接打给你
You tell me immediately. It's not cool.
你该马上告诉我 你这样可不对
There's a protocol. She paid me $500.
我们是有协议的 她付给我五百块
What wrong with that? Look, last week
这有什么不对 上星期
You went to her house behind my back
你背着我去她家
Now she's calling you at all hours of the night.
现在她又能大半夜的给你打电♥话♥
It was a decent hour.
时间挺正常的
I'm going to have a little talk with her
我得和她谈一下
I-- Don't. That's not a good idea.
不 这不是好主意
Why not? She she's having a hard time.
为什么 她现在挺难捱的
And you know this because...?
你知道这个是因为
She took me to see her therapist.
她带我去见了她的心理医生
Yeah, I think that's why she hired me.
是的 我想这就是她雇我的原因
I think I'm supposed to help her, you know,
我想我该帮她
Work shit out. A million things come to mind,
走出这该死的阴影 我思绪万千
But I'm not gonna say them.
但什么都不想说
I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut
我会把嘴巴闭紧
Leave her alone, okay?
别去找她 好吗
I'll talk to her about the rules. Okey
我会跟她说规矩的 好吧
I've gotta go.
我要走了
Are you drinking enough water lately?
你最近喝水喝的够吗
What? You look dehydrated.
什么 你看上去有点脱水
What's that? Some kind of dermatology put-down?
什么意思 是说我皮肤不好吗
No, baby, water's excellent for the skin.
不 宝贝 水能保养皮肤
Yup. It's also good for depression.
还能减轻抑郁
You lost your dog--
你失去了你的狗
He died-- and that's rough.
它死了 这令人难受
I'm sick of water, Ron.
我讨厌水 罗恩
I want to talk about money.
我想谈下钱的事情
What about it? Do we have it?
怎么了 我们有钱吗
Are we rich or are we poor? I can't tell.
我们现在是穷还是富 我都不知道
We drive a mercedes, and we pay for Natasha,
我们开着奔驰 雇了娜塔莎
And on the other hand Doris is dead.
而多莉丝却死了
Well, we're not rich or poor, Jess,
我们既不穷也不富裕 杰西
But we did lose a lot--
但我们确实损失了一大笔
30%, maybe 40%, so--
30% 也许40% 所以
40%? Yeah, I've got to get to the office.
40% 是的 我该去办公室了
40% of what, Ron?
40%的什么 罗恩
This is what is so frustrating.
这才让人难受
Ron, you don't tell me anything.
罗恩 你什么都不告诉我
Is there something you want to buy?
你想买♥♥什么吗
Is there? Are you feeling neglected?
有吗 你感到被冷落了吗
Are you feeling deprived?
还是你不满足
Because say the word, I'll buy it.
说吧 我会去买♥♥
And if I can't afford it, I'll hock my Jaeger.
如果我买♥♥不起 我就当了我的积家表
I'll wash dishes.
我去洗盘子
I'll eat hot coals for you, baby.
我愿意为你赴汤蹈火 亲爱的
I don't want you to eat hot coals, Ron.
我不要你赴汤蹈火 罗恩
I just... Need to know the numbers.
我只想知道数字
I don't know the exact numbers, Jess.
我不知道确切数字 杰西
But if you want to help,
但如果你想帮忙
You can make a list of potential household cutbacks
你可以做一份家庭开支缩减清单
Or... you could always get a job.
或者找份工作
I still haven't heard anything, so good luck with that.
我还是没任何消息 祝你好运
Thanks for meeting me here.
谢谢你在这见我
What? I left you a message about us meeting.
什么 我给你留了见面的消息
Oh. you guys go ahead. I'll catch up.
你们先走 我随后就来
I'm sorry. What are you doing here?
不好意思 你在这干嘛
I know you're busy because you haven't called me back,
我知道你很忙 因为你没回我电♥话♥
But I was in the neighborhood-- I was nearby,
但我正好在附近 顺便过来
So I thought Terry, I'm working.
所以我想 特里 我在工作
This is my place of work. It's tanya.
这是我工作的地方 我叫坦尼娅
Okay, why don't you just tell me why you're here?
为什么不直说你来的目的
Oh, listen to me. I thought I made myself pretty clear
听着 我想我已经说的很清楚了
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表