剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Nice to meet you. You too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Fucker.
傻B
But nothing compared to this.
但最糟糕的还不是这个
Dad, wake up! Dad!
爸爸 醒醒 爸爸
what? Dad, wake up!
怎么了 爸爸 醒醒
Where the hell is she? Where is she?
她该死的在哪儿 她在哪儿
You sure she didn't say where she was going?
你肯定她没说要去哪儿
Dad, I'm sure.
是的 爸爸
Anybody seen my daughter?
有人见到我女儿吗
I think this might be her.
那大概是她
Who's that?
那是谁
It's...
他是
where the hell have you been? Oh my god!
你到底去哪儿了 天哪
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!
天哪 天哪
It's all right. They were able to contain the fire.
没事 他们已经控制住火势
Hey, you! Hey, you! Come back here.
你 叫你 给我过来
Who is that?
那是谁
It's Hammer. Hammer? Who's Hammer?
是哈默 哈默 什么人
He's just a friend.
只不过是个朋友
Come on, Darb. Any guy named Hammer
达比 无论是哪个哈默
Is not a good idea at midnight.
在半夜见面都不合适
And your curfew is 10:00.
你的门禁是十点
What did I give you a cell phone for, huh?
我给你手♥机♥是做什么的
What did we agree on?
我们的协议呢
You always keep the ringer on.
你不能调静音或者振动
You always answer when I call. No excuses.
我打电♥话♥你一定要接 没有例外
What did we say? Dad, the battery died.
我们的协议呢 爸爸 手♥机♥没电了
No excuses! What did we say?
没有例外 我们说好的
Dad, stop. She's freaking out.
爸爸 别这样 她吓坏了
All right. All right, I'm sorry.
好了 好了 抱歉
Let's huddle up.
过来拥抱一下
All right. We're all right.
好了 没事了
Are you wearing lipstick? What is that?
你涂了唇膏 什么东西
Answer me.
回答我
What the hell's going on around here?
到底是怎么了
Jesus.
上帝
Hey, look, we're almost done here.
看 差不多搞定了
You guys really ought to get some sleep.
你们得睡一会儿
Your insurance will pay for your hotel.
保险公♥司♥会支付旅馆的费用
We've got insurance, right?
我们买♥♥了保险的吧
Of course we do. We're not staying in a hotel though.
当然了 不过我们不去旅馆
A burned-out house is a prime target
烧毁的房♥屋是小偷
For thieves and vandals.
和破坏狂的首选目标
We're staying here. Come on.
我们留在这儿 来吧
We're gonna sleep right here while we rebuild.
房♥子重建好以前 我们就在这儿睡
Weather's not cold yet.
天气还不算冷
Get to be by the lake. It's gonna be great.
在湖边 真是棒极了
We're gonna fish, we're gonna cook breakfast.
可以钓鱼 还可以做早饭
It'll be like camping only we're at home.
就像野营 只不过是在家门口
You want all three of us to sleep in the tent?
你要我们三个挤在小帐篷里吗
All right, I'll tell you what,
好吧 这样
later on today when we go shopping for clothes,
待会去超♥市♥买♥♥衣服时
I'll buy you each your own tent. How's that?
给你们各买♥♥个帐篷 怎么样
Are you calling mom? Shit yeah, I'm calling mom.
打电♥话♥给老妈吗 是 打给老妈
The fire-- that's when I lost the kids.
因为火灾 我失去了孩子们
How's it going? Nice day.
过的怎样 不错
What happened to my life?
我的生活怎么了
I used to be a big deal.
我以前是个大人物
I used to be going somewhere.
我以前也活得有模有样
Now all I ever seem to do is try not to drown.
而现在 我只是挣扎着别让自己饿死
when did life become something you buy?
什么时候生活变成了你的负担
Say, Drecker! Drecker!
德瑞克 德瑞克
You never responded to my offer.
你从不听我的提议
These are tough times in real estate--
现在房♥地♥产♥正不景气
Would you mind getting off my property, please?
可不可以离我房♥子远点
Just trying to do you a solid, Drecker.
只是想给你个提议 德瑞克
This is a teardown if I've ever seen one.
如果不是我见过 还以为是在拆房♥子
Hey, fuck off, Koontz.
滚远点 孔茨
You know where to find me.
你知道哪能找到我
I needed help.
我需要帮助
So this pregnant lady steps into my office. She's got psoriasis...
于是这孕妇走进我诊所 她得了牛皮癣
Dr. Ron Haxon, dermatologist.
罗恩·哈克森 皮肤科医师
And she says, "doctor, my sister thinks I should try accutane."
她说 医生 我姐说我该试试同维甲酸
Over compensating little fucker who stole my wife.
被这傻B捡了个便宜 抢走了我老婆
Fucker.
傻B
Lotte Brandt, my ex-mother-in-law.
萝特·勃兰特 我的前岳母
Looks sort of naked without her breast plate and horned helmet.
除了巨大的乳♥房♥♥和尖牙利嘴之外一无是处
What is this one doing here?
你这家伙在这干嘛
Hi, Lotte.
你好 萝特
Does it feel good to you
差点把我孙子烧死
Almost murder my grandchildren in your lethal house?
这下你满意了吧
No, Lotte. It's wasn't a good feeling.
不 萝特 这感觉并不好
Why don't you just go away?
为什么你不离开
Mom. Mom. Mom, relax. I can handle this.
妈 妈 放松 我来解决
Hi, Jess. Ray.
你好杰西 雷
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Just being social. You always say stop by, say hi.
参加社交活动 你经常说要串串门
So here I am. I'm just-I'm stopping by.
所以我来了 我只是过来串门的
So how are the kids holding up?
孩子们怎么样
Oh, the kids are great. They're inside playing wii.
孩子们很好 他们在里面玩游戏机
They're loving it here, Ray.
雷 他们喜欢住这里
Don't you speak english? Go away. Mom, please.
你听得懂英语吗 走开 妈 别说了
Ray's welcome. We're just having a nice... talk.
欢迎你 我们刚刚谈的 很好
We have no troubles here.
我们这一切都好
She wasn't always like this.
她并不总是这样的
He's a doctor! He saves lives! (Two years earlier)
(两年前) 他是医生 他拯救生命
How many fucking lives have you fucking saved?
你♥他♥妈♥救过几条人命
He's a dermatologist. Come on, Jessica.
拜托 杰西卡 他是皮肤科医生
We went to school with the guy. He's a turd.
以前在学校的时候 他就是个傻子
You know he's a turd. He loves me, Ray.
你知道他是个傻子 雷 他爱我
I love you. Not enough.
我也爱你 那不够
Put the fucking tulips back.
把他妈的郁金香放回去
Fuck off, Ray. They're my bulbs.
滚开 他们是我的
Take the rose bushes.
带上那玫瑰花丛
He's loaded, is that it?
他有钱 是吗
You think I'm that shallow?
你觉得我这么肤浅吗
Do you really think I am that shallow?
你真的觉得我有这么肤浅么
All right, yes, I am a little shallow.
好吧 我是有点肤浅
But I am deep enough to admit it.
但是我愿意承认
I'm much deeper than people think, Ray.
我比外表看上去的有深度 雷
And I am only shallow because I choose to be!
我肤浅是因为我选择如此
I am a beauty queen, Ray, a homecoming,
雷 我是校花 返校日舞会女王
cheerleading, stupid ass beauty queen.
拉拉队队长 去他妈的校花
And clearly I made the obvious choice.
很显然我做了明确的决定
Clearly I was stupid enough to have completely bought into it.
很显然我太傻了会完全相信你
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
God, you were magical.
老天 你太神奇了
In high school you were a king. King?
在高中你是个明星 明星
You were beautiful and athletic and talented and smart and popular.
你长得帅 体育好 有能力 聪明受欢迎
And hung.
而且一柱擎天
What am I now, Jessica? What am I now?
我现在呢 杰西卡 现在我是什么
Now you're just hung.
现在你只剩一柱擎天了
So, Ray, is there a reason-- is there something that you need?
那么 雷 你为什么 你需要什么吗
Yeah. I, uh-- look, this is hard for me, okay?
是的 听着 这有些难以启齿
You know I've never asked you for anything before.I just need to--
你知道我以前没求过你什么 我只需要
I need to borrow some money, okay?
我需要借点钱 行吗
Wh-oh my god, you're kidding. That's why you came?
老天 你在开玩笑吗 你来就为了这个
What, they hiked your property taxes or something?
怎么 他们涨了你的财产税还是什么
Yeah.
是的
That and this fire thing is really putting me
财产税还有火灾
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表