剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
You ever thought maybe it's just you?
你有没有想过可能只有你需要
Maybe you've been reading too many needy magazines.
因为你读太多性♥爱♥杂♥志♥
Look, I'm sorry.
抱歉
But what proof do I have that you're a good pimp, Tanya?
坦尼娅 你凭什么让我相信你能拉皮条
All right, as it so happens, Ray, I have an in.
好吧雷 告诉你吧 我有自己的门路
An in? An in.
你有门路 是的
Two years ago.
两年前
Thank you. I love it.
谢谢 我爱死了
Lenore, I'm sorry to interrupt.
莲娜 抱歉打扰了
Are you gonna get to these changes soon?
你准备好适应辞职后的生活了吗
Cause not everybody is quitting tomorrow.
不是每个人明天都要辞职的
Shit. I forgot.
糟糕 我忘了
You want a piece of cake?
吃块蛋糕吗
I'm sorry, T-Brain.
不好意思 一根筋
Bet you're gonna be glad to see me go.
猜你该很高兴看到我走吧
No, I'll miss your lively energy.
不会 我会怀念你旺盛的精力的
And I'm gonna miss you, Tanya. You're one of a kind.
坦尼娅 我也会想你的 你是独一无二的
What does that mean, "one of a kind"?
独一无二 你什么意思
You never say to yourself who gives a crap
你从不抱怨做这些恶心的临时工作
about this shitty temp job or if this puke shit gets done.
也不会在处理这些垃圾文件时抓狂
No, no, that's not true. No, I say that to myself all the time.
不 不 你错了 我无时无刻不在抱怨
I mean, I don't give a hoot about S.E.C. compliance.
我是说 我从不在乎证券交易这档子事
Then why are you still here?
那你为什么还在这
TBrain? Don't ask.
一根经 别说了
She sounds like a bitch.
听上去她挺贱的
She's not a bitch, Ray. I hate that word.
雷 她不贱 我讨厌那个词
She is the linchpin of our strategy.
她是我们计划中的关键人物
Now I ran into her at the mall
那天在商场碰到她
and she's a professional shopper now.
现在她做专业购物顾问
You get paid for that?
做这种事还有钱拿
Rich women pay her to pick out their clothes.
富婆花钱让她给她们选衣服
It's pretty good. Clean.
看起不错,很清新
But it's not very complex. Why don't you try the mocha,
但还不够贵妇 试试那件深咖啡色的
maybe I'll let you have one of those belts you're so in love with.
再搭上一条你钟爱的腰带
So these clients of yours,
你的这些客户
whatever you want them to buy they just buy?
你想让她们买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么
Pretty much.
差不多
My ladies are so loaded they're recession-proof.
这些都是荷包满满又想青春不老的女人
You know,
其实
I'm planning on leaving Wagner & Finch too.
我正打算离开瓦格纳与芬奇公♥司♥
Maybe start a business.
干点别的事
Oh my God,
我的天
you're still working there?
你还在那工作
I thought you'd be like a social worker or something by now.
我以为你现在是社会服务人员什么的
I have an M.F.A., Lenore.
莲娜 起码我也是艺术专业硕士
You'll be like another product she can recommend to her clients.
她可以把你当成另一件产品推荐给客户
I haven't talked to her yet, but I really think she might go for it.
我还没和她谈过 不过她肯定感兴趣
What do you think? I think you're insane.
你觉得呢 我觉得你疯了
I think I'm insane. I think this whole plan is nuts.
我也觉得自己疯了 整个计划都很疯狂
I also think I'm broke,
不过我也穷得叮当响
My ex-wife is up my ass
我的前妻作威作福
and hell, I want my kids back.
不管怎样 我都想要回我的孩子
So yeah, what the hell, go for it.
所以管他的 做吧
I always wanted to be a product when I grew up.
成人后我总想成为一件产品
All right.
好吧
All right, call me later.
好的 一会打给我
"Damn the torpedoes." Who said it and why?
"这该死的鱼雷" 这话是谁说的 为什么
That's for tomorrow.
明天的课上回答
Dad. Hey, guys.
爸爸 孩子们
It's bad. What's bad?
完蛋了 什么完蛋了
It's really bad. Yeah, bad like crazy.
真的完了 没得救了
Look at her. Mrs. Gao is putty in her hands.
看吧 她正和高老师套近乎
Mom wants Mrs. Gao to give Darb a solo.
妈想她让达比来一场独唱
So? What's wrong with that? She's blackmailing her.
这怎么了 她敲诈她
Her and Ronnie raise like half her budget.
她和罗尼筹集了她一半的预算
All right, yeah.
好吧
Your mom is trying, guys.
不过孩子们 你们妈妈也在努力
She wants to be a part of your lives.
她想融入你们的生活
You should be happy she's a booster.
你应该很高兴她是个主动方
No, I don't deserve a solo, okay?
不 我不想要独唱
The world does not need to be exposed to my voice.
我的声音没必要让所有人听见
Just calm down, Darby. I hear you.
别着急 达比 我听过你唱歌♥
I think you have a beautiful voice.
我觉得你唱得很棒
Just fix the house, okay?
快把房♥子修好吧
Yeah, dad. We want to live with you.
是的 老爸 我们想和你住
I'm trying. I'm working on it.
我在努力
Who knew chorus could be so political?
谁知道原来合唱团也要靠关系
Lenore, hi. It's Tanya.
你好 莲娜 我是坦尼娅
T-Brain. Is this a bad time?
一根筋 现在方便吗
What do you want, T-Brain?
有什么事 一根筋
Well, remember how I told you I'm going into business?
记得我给你讲过我想做些事么
What I have is a service to offer.
我从事的是服务业
A service I think some of your clients might be very interested in.
而且我觉得你的一些客户会很有兴趣
What are you talking about? What kind of service?
你在说什么 是怎样的服务
It's a combination of things.
我们的服务有组合效应
I'm hoping to make money and bring something positive
我们获取利益
into the world at the same time.
同时给客户很好的享受
Well, it's a sexual service,actually.
实际上是性服务
You're a prostitute?
你是妓♥女♥
No, Lenore. I'm not a prostitute.
不 莲娜 我不是
I'm a pimp.
我是拉皮条的
What?
你说什么
You're shitting me. I know, it's shocking, right?
你在逗我吧 我知道这很夸张是吧
You pimp men?
给男的拉皮条
But seriously, Lenore, we are a high-end service
说真的 莲娜 我们是高端服务
and I'm willing to offer your clients a significant discount.
而且很愿意给你的客户打很大的折扣
I don't know, Tanya.
坦尼娅 我不知道怎么说
I don't recommend anything to my clients
我从不给我的客户推荐任何
that I don't know intimately myself.
我自己不熟悉的东西
Get what I'm saying?
懂我的意思不
Like if I recommend a pair of Miu Miu shoes
就像如果我推荐缪缪的鞋子
it's because I have 10 pairs of Miu Miu shoes
那是因为我自己有十双
And I know how they wear. See what I'm getting at?
而且我知道穿起来的感觉 懂我的意思吗
You're saying you want to try...
你是说你想先试试
Yeah, I want to try one of your guys.
是的 我想先试一个
And then we can discuss.
然后我们再谈
Of course that's assuming he's cute and he can fuck.
当然 他必须好看而且床上也行
Oh, he can.
当然
This particular guy I'm thinking of for you
我想我专门给你找的这个人
is really quite... He's very well endowed.
非常...天赋异禀
Terrific. Good cock is hard to find.
太棒了 好的阳♥具♥可不是那么好找的
Plus I do know a lot of horny ladies with cash.
另外 我确实认识不少好色的富婆
Perfect. That's great.
太棒了
So he'll do me for free?
那么给我是免费的了
No,We don't really do that.
不 我们没有免费试用
But, Lenore, I would be willing to make it pay what you will.
但 莲娜 我一定会让你觉得物超所值的
I'm sure you'll be happy to pay.
我保证绝对高质量
And with a discount, of course.
当然 有折扣的
All right, I'll try him. And if I like him I'll recommend him.
好 我试一试 如果觉得好就向别人推荐
By the way, what does he do? Will he lick my ass?
那么他能做些什么呢 会给我肛吻吗
Can I get back to you on that?
我们能回到之前的话题吗
Isn't this nice?
这不是很好吗
Spumoni. Just like old times.
千层冰淇淋 让我想起从前的美好日子
When Ronnie isn't working he can join us too.
如果罗尼没有上班他也会一块来的
You guys still don't like Ronnie.
你们还是不喜欢他
He's fine, mom. Peace.
妈妈 不关他的事 放松
Am I the problem then? Is it me?
那就是我的问题了 是因为我吗
Guys, let's talk about it openly.
孩子们 我们直说吧
We don't feel close. You'd rather live with your father.
你们愿意和父亲生活 和我不亲近
Lately I get the vibe that you guys...
最近我甚至感觉
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表