剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
You seem to have the emotional range of a fucking 12-year-old.
你的情商还不如12岁的小毛孩
Look, Tanya, I got a lot going on in my life right now.
坦尼娅 我最近过得很不如意
I don't have the energy for games.
我真的没有精力和你周♥旋♥
If you really wanted to get to know me,
如果你真的想了解我
You wouldn't have hopped in the sack so easily. Twice.
就不会这么轻易和我上♥床♥了 还是两次
What, so now I'm a slut?
怎么 你觉得我是荡♥妇♥
No, but don't bring a guy home 'cause you're horny
没有 但别因为饥渴把男人带回家
and then act all wounded and mystified
男人不想留下时
when he doesn't stick around.
你又故作受伤和彷徨
I mean, you liked what you had the first time.
你喜欢我们的第一次艳遇
You wanted it again, fine.
你想再做一回 没问题
Just don't fool yourself into some romantic fantasy.
但是别自作多情
I liked what I had the first time?
我喜欢我们的第一次艳遇
Yeah. Unless I'm deaf.
是啊 除非我聋了
Wait, what is that supposed to mean?
等等 你什么意思
I think you know what I'm referring to.
你明白我在说什么
No, Ray. Why don't you enlighten me?
雷 还是你启发一下我吧
You know, you tend to come a lot.
你知道 你高♥潮♥次数比较多
I'm not saying it's a bad thing.
我并不是说这样不好
I'm not calling you a leper or something.
我也不会看不起你
You think I come too much?
你觉得我高♥潮♥次数太多了
No, of course not. I'm just saying...
没有 当然不是 我只是说
I don't even know why-- I'm just saying it's a lot.
我也不清楚 我只是说次数很多
It's not like you're some genius in bed.
你可别自以为床上功夫了得
Is that what you're getting at?
你是这么认为的吗
No, I'm not getting at that.
没 我当然没这么想
I mean, okay, so you have a big dick. I mean, whoopee.
的确 你老二很大 开心了吧
It's not the first time I've heard the news, Tanya.
不是第一次有人这么说我了 坦尼娅
Oh my god.
天哪
You're an egotistical asshole.
你这自以为是的混♥蛋♥
I need to change my sheets.
我得换床单了
You know, Ray,
听着 雷
if you think that I was only
你若以为我只是
Interested in you because of your big penis,
对你巨大的阴♥茎♥着迷
then all I feel is sorry for you.
那我真替你感到惋惜
I really really do.
真替你惋惜
Big penis. What do you want, a parade?
大阴♥茎♥ 你还想炫耀一番吗
Okay, Tanya, I'll see you in class.
坦尼娅 课上再见
What an asshole!
真♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
Hey, Ray. Here's an idea.
雷 我有个主意
You want to be a millionaire?
想做百万富翁啊
Why don't you go market your dick?
怎么不用你老二去赚钱
She definitely meant it as an insult,
她当然只是想羞辱我
But somehow I couldn't get the idea out of my head.
但不知怎么 这想法就是挥之不去
Hey, dad. Knock knock.
爸 我进来了哦
Jeez, look who showed up.
看看谁来了
I didn't hear you coming. It's the damester.
都没听见你进来 真怪啊
Are you drunk? No.
你喝醉了吗 没
I'm doing a little research on roof repair.
我在找资料 看看怎么修屋顶
What you doing?
你怎么了
Well, I was just on my way back from Milo's house
我刚从米罗家回来
And I thought I'd check up on you and see how the camping was going.
我来看看你露营得如何
So have a seat, buddy. No, it's fine. It's fine, thanks.
坐吧 伙计 不用了 谢谢
I was-I was wondering, though...
我在想
can I have 50 bucks?
能给我50块吗
50 bucks?
50块
Godhead tickets are going on sale
哥泰的门票在搞促销
And a bunch of us are gonna go camp out in line.
我们一群人打算通宵排队买♥♥票
What is godhead anyway?
哥泰是什么玩意儿
Is it one of your gothic overlords or something?
某位哥特君主还是什么的
It's goth, dad.
是哥特音乐 爸
Gothic is from the middle ages. This is goth.
哥特人是中世纪的 我说的是音乐
So you can camp out for godhead
你愿意为了哥泰露宿街头
But not your old man?
却不愿和老爸露营
I knew you'd say no. What's that on your fingernails?
就知道你不会答应 你指甲上是什么
Nothing, dad. It's kind of like a look, okay?
没什么 爸 只是为了好看罢了
No, I've been meaning to talk with you about that.
不行 我一直想好好和你谈谈这事
Look, if you're attracted to--
如果你对
You know, the lipstick, the nail thing,
唇膏甲油感兴趣
We should discuss it.
我得和你谈谈
There's nothing to discuss. Forget it. I've got to go.
没什么好谈的 算了 我得走了
Damon, times are tough.
达蒙 最近我手头有点紧
And your mother and i give you an allowance, you know.
我和你妈平常一直在给你零花钱
Damon.
达蒙
Damon.
达蒙
Damon.
达蒙
I've lived a long life.
我一大把年纪了
People are always asking me for my advice.
人们总是向我征询意见
"Ed, my kid's on dope. What do I do?"
艾迪 我孩子在吸毒 我该怎么办
"Ed, my wife's stepping out on me. What do I tell her?"
艾迪 我老婆在外偷♥情♥ 我该怎么说
Et cetera, et cetera.
如此云云
Well, I've been helping people out for a long time now
我帮助别人帮了很久了
and I got to thinking maybe that's my thing.
我觉得 这就是我的工具
I could take an ad out in the newspaper that says,
我可以在报纸上登个广♥告♥
"Ed Phipps, unlicensed therapist.
艾迪·菲普斯 无证理疗师
No nonsense advice from the guy who's seen it all."
见多识广 诚心建议
Then I'd charge by the hour instead of giving it away for free.
我计时收费 不再无偿服务
Like a consultant.
就像咨♥询♥师那样
Good idea, Ed.
好主意 艾迪
I can see you're off to a crackerjack start.
我看到了一项伟大前程的开端
Who's next?
下一个谁来
Tanya.
坦尼娅
I'm a poet, so what I'm good with are words.
我是一名诗人 我比较擅长辞令
Some people don't value words as much as I do.
很多人不会像我这样重视言辞
Some people don't put stock in them
有的人看不起拿笔杆子的
And they can be casually cruel with them.
而且还随意地中伤他们
Some people can be very cruel.
甚至是很粗暴的中伤
But I'd like to think most people are better than that.
但大多数人都不会这么肤浅
So what is your idea, Tanya?
那你的创意是什么 坦尼娅
Lyric bread.
诗情面包
Using the fortune cookie as my inspiration,
是福饼启发了我
I plan to create and market a line of baked goods
我打算制♥作♥并销♥售♥一系列烘焙食品
With a short poem tucked inside.
并在里面塞上诗词
A croissant folded around Maya Angelou's
例如 羊角面包内嵌玛娅·安吉洛的诗
"Phenomenal woman," for example.
"异常的女人"
Or a raisin loaf with Robert Frost's
葡萄干面包裹着罗伯特·弗罗斯特的诗
"The road not taken" swirled in.
"未行之路"
Maybe some of my own poetry too.
我也可以用自己的诗
Lyric bread-- food for the body, food for the soul.
诗情面包 肉之食 魂之食
I like it. What do you think, class?
我喜欢 同学们认为如何
You might want to laminate the poem.
最好能把诗歌♥封起来
Then again, you don't want that plastic taste in your mouth, right?
顾客总不喜欢嘴里都是塑料味吧
But other than that,
除此之外
I think you've got yourself a winner, Tanya.
你的主意很出色 坦尼娅
Certainly do.
当然很出色
what about you, Ray?
那你呢 雷
Have you considered your winning tool?
你想过自己有什么工具吗
Yeah, I've considered it.
是的 我想过
I think I know what it is.
我知道自己长处在哪
What I'm trying to figure out is how to market it.
我正在想如何用它来赚钱
because what I'm discovering is--
因为 我找到的是
slow down, ray.
雷 慢慢来
Before we can help you with your dream,
只有知道了你的梦想
We have to know what it is.
我们才能帮助你
You have to pitch it to us.
你得大声说出来
I'm not in the mood to pitch tonight, Floyd.
佛洛伊德 我今天心情不好
And I really don't think it's something for the group.
而且不太合适当众说出来
Now what ray is going through is very normal.
瞧 雷的情况可谓是相当普遍
Fear. It's a common stumbling block.
恐惧 恐惧是无处不在的绊脚石
But the way to overcome it is to acknowledge it,
想要战胜它 必先承认之
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表