剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
What? The house that you had sex with him in.
什么 你和他做♥爱♥的房♥子
As it so happens, I was house-sitting for a client.
事实上 我在替一个客户管房♥子
T-brain, do you really think
一根筋 你真的觉得
I need to steal from you or your friends?
我有必要从你或你朋友那偷东西吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Here. I hope the negativity was worth it.
行了 我希望这些麻烦是值的
It's empty.
是空的
So?
所以呢
Okay, I really don't need this right now.
行了 我现在真的不需要这钱
Lenore, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply that...
莲娜 对不起 我没想暗示什么
I don't know how things got so complicated.
我不知道事情怎么变得这么复杂
I-- I guess I should have just brought bagels, right?
我应该带硬面包圈来的对吗
I'm not that inclined to invite you to my party any more Tanya.
我不想邀请你来我的派对了 坦尼娅
Okay. That's cool. So how was it?
行 没事 那么那事怎么样
How was what? The sex.
什么怎么样 服务
It was good. Great. That's great.
很棒 太好了
So what do you think? Maybe $500? $400?
那你觉得它值多少 500美元 400美元
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
The compensation.
服务费
We said it would be "Pay what you will."
我们说好按意愿付款
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
You said it was free sample
你说这是免费试用
No, Lenore, we said that the price would be based on performance
不 莲娜 我们说好看表现定价
We don't do free samples.
我们不提供免费试用
I-- I very clearly stated
我清楚声明了
That it would be "Pay what you will."
那是按意愿付款
Then I'll pay zero. That's what I will.
那好我付0美元 这是我的意愿
So I made 300 bucks?
我赚了300美元吗
Congratulations, happiness consultant.
恭喜了 性福顾问
Wait, how much did you take?
等等 你抽走了多少
I took 25%.
我抽了25%
I thought that was a good compromise.
我觉得算是个大让步了
So I guess that means she liked it.
那么就是说她感觉不错
Yeah. She loved it, Ray. I-- I told you.
没错 她喜欢 雷 我跟你说过
You have great potential for this.
你很有潜力
Yeah. Maybe I do.
是啊 也许吧
Maybe-- maybe I got, like, a god-given talent, huh?
也许吧 老天给的才华
Oh, Tanya, this is-- this is great.
坦尼娅 这很棒
So is she gonna recommend me to her friends
所以她会推荐给她朋友咯
Or her clients or Yeah. yeah.
或者她的客户 当然
No, maybe. I think so.
我是说 可能会 我这么觉得
I mean, look, either way, we are off to a brilliant start.
听着 不管怎样 我们有个很好的开始
So... Where is the laughter?
笑容在哪里
Where is the hopeful?
希望在哪里
Where is that light that makes me sing?
那点亮我们歌♥声的灯在哪里
Where is the courage? Smoke and mirrors.
勇气在哪里 歪曲真♥相♥
Mom, they're-- they're helpless animals.
妈妈 他们都是无助的动物
Ha! Those dogs are trained to limp.
那些狗是被故意训练瘸的
If you want kids to like you,
如果你想要孩子们喜欢你
Get a puppy, not some actor dog!
弄个宠物来 不是什么道具狗
I don't care if the kids like me.
我不确定孩子们是否喜欢我
I've been begging them for two years to like me,
我求了他们两年让他们喜欢我
And apparently i'm just a pain in their ass.
但很明显我还是个讨厌鬼
Screw the kids! I'm doing this for myself.
去你♥妈♥的♥孩子 我做这些是为自己
Insert card again.
请重新插卡
Please see attendant.
请咨♥询♥服务员
Oh, I'm sorry, I said no anchovies.
对不起 我说了不要凤尾鱼
I can't even stand to smell them on my lettuce.
放在莴苣上都没法闻
You see there? That's the Tanya I admire--
看 这就是我欣赏的坦尼娅
The Tanya I see glimmers of in class.
使我的课堂闪现光芒的坦尼娅
What? You're assertive, clear,
什么 你很自信 清晰
Very focused... like an eagle.
很专注 像只鹰
I think your lyric bread just might be a phenomenon--
我想你的诗情面包会产生轰动
A home run, Tanya. If you apply yourself,
会是全垒打 坦尼娅 只要你施展才华
I sense something big-- a grand slam.
那会是大满贯
You like baseball metaphors.
你喜欢用棒球做喻体
To tell you the truth,
说实话
I've been a little distracted lately,
我最近注意力有点分散
And I haven't been working on lyric bread.
我没有在做诗情面包
I know.
看出来了
You do?
看出来了
I can sense it.
我能感觉到
You've got this little piece of gold, but you're afraid of it.
你得到了块金子 但你惧怕它
that's why I asked you to dinner tonight.
这就是今晚我请你吃饭的原因
Look, of course you are a beautiful woman.
当然毫无疑问 你是个大美女
Any man in his right mind would die to have dinner with you.
任何男人都愿意与你共进晚餐
I-- Look, I'm a hundred years older.
而我都一把年纪了
I-- I can't compete with the young turks.
没法与年轻人竞争
I don't even try.
也不想试了
But what I can do is recognize talent, hmm?
但我能发掘一个人的天赋
And encourage you to remove the obstacles
给他们勇气跨越险阻
And follow your dreams.
追逐梦想
Gosh. well, thank you. Yeah.
真不错 谢谢你 不谢
Sorry. How can I help and encourage you?
对不起 我怎么才能帮助你
I want the Tanya flower to blossom, not wilt.
我想看见坦尼娅花怒放而不是凋零
The Tanya flower.
坦尼娅花
What's stopping you from opening a bakery tomorrow?
是什么让你放弃明天就能开张的面包房♥
An advisor? I'm willing to be that advisor.
谁给你建议了吗 我倒想成为建议者
No, it's just I've been working on a... Joint project...
不是 我正在进行一个合作项目
With a student of yours-- former student, Ray Drecker?
和你的一个学生 你教过的 雷·德瑞克
I don't know if you remember him.
不知道你还记不记得他
he came to a few classes.
他来上过几次课
The dropout? Uh, yeah.
退学了的那个 是的
He did drop out. Yeah, I think that says it all, Tanya.
他退学了 坦尼娅 我想这说明了一切
Ray drecker dropped out. He's a dropout. You're not.
雷·德瑞克退出了 他是退学生 你不是
It's really sweet of you to come all this way.
你一路送我回家 真是太贴心了
Oh, don't be silly. It is not in my DNA
别逗了 和一位如此迷人的女士
To just wave goodbye to a stunning woman after a meal.
共进晚餐后分道扬镳可不是我的作风
Well, that's really sweet. It-- it's unnecessary, but...
这很贴心 虽说没这个必要 但
Ray? Tanya.
雷 坦尼娅
Uh, Ray, you remember Floyd.
雷 你还记得佛洛伊德吧
Hi, Floyd. Ray.
你好 佛洛伊德 你好 雷
We've missed you in class.
你很久没来上课了
I'll be going, Tanya.
坦尼娅 我得走了
I don't want to get involved in a lovers' quarrel.
我不想掺和进恋人间的争吵
No, there's no lovers' quarrel. we're not lovers.
不 这里没有恋人的争吵 我们不是情侣
There's clearly an energy, so...
很明显 你们之间来电 所以
Floyd, would you like to come in and have a cup of tea?
佛洛伊德 进去喝杯茶吧
No no no, I can't impose. good night.
不了 不打扰了 晚安
You were gonna invite that guy in for tea?
你还打算邀请那家伙喝茶
Sometimes tea is just tea, Ray.
雷 有时喝茶就只是单纯地喝茶
Not in your world.
对于你可不尽然
You know what? In fact I think the guy is sweet.
其实 我觉得他是个不错的男人
And actually I made a new year's resolution
我做过一个新年决定
Not to disregard someone just because
不因为别人长得不尽如人意
He's not some masculine ideal.
就不去搭理他们
Because I find that most of the good-looking guys
因为我发现大多长得不错的男人
Are all jerks. Let's change the subject, Tanya.
都是混♥蛋♥ 坦尼娅 我们换个话题
Somebody put $400 on my credit cards.
有人用我的信♥用♥卡♥刷掉了400美元
Now I'm over the limit. That's horrible.
现在我已经透♥支♥了 真糟
Yeah. And I gotta say, It's either Lenore...
是啊 我想说 要么是莲娜
Or it's you. Me? Oh my god!
要么是你 我 我的上帝
I'm the last person who would steal money from you.
我绝不会偷你钱的
I don't know that.
我什么都不知道
I'm-- I don't even know if I'm coming or going here.
我甚至不知道我来这干嘛
Ray, she didn't pay you anything.
雷 她什么都没付
I messed up, okay? She paid zero.
是我搞砸了 好吗 她一分钱也没给
So how-- How did I--
那为什么
I put it there. I-- I lied.
是我放在那儿的 我撒谎了
You put that money in my wallet?
你把钱放进我的钱包
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表