剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Sit down and think
坐好了想想
About what you did... wrong.
你曾做的错事
We're always given a choice ladies and gentlemen
同学们 我们总是要做选择
Whether to walk the path of the straight and narrow
是走曲折但光明的道路
Or to succumb to temptation.
还是屈服于诱惑
Do I write the essay myself
这是我的肺腑之言
Or do I copy it verbatim from Wikipedia?
还是从维♥基♥百♥科♥上抄下来的
Not that bright Van Olsen.
我没那么聪明 范·奥尔森
See these questions this choice
看看这些问题
Comes down to the core of who you are.
根据你的本性做出选择
Detention now
现在是留堂
Leads to prison later, fellas.
以后就是进监狱了 小伙子们
So this time is for sitting down
所以现在坐好了
And thinking about how you got from here...
想想你是怎么从这里
To here.
到这里
It's about accountability.
关于义务
It's about responsibility
关于责任
Community.
关于社会
Damon Drecker, can I see you out in the hall please?
达蒙·德瑞克 到外面来一下
No talking.
别说话
What the hell did you do to get detention?
你犯了什么事被留堂
Nothing.
没事
Powell called Mrs. Butchik
鲍威尔打电♥话♥给布其太太
"Mrs. Buttcheeks."
"屁♥股♥太太"[音同]
Butchik is her given name, son. You shouldn't make fun.
布其是她的名字 儿子 你不该取笑她
Powell said it, not me.
是鲍威尔说的 不是我
Who is Powell? This guy?
谁是鲍威尔 那个人
Yeah.
是的
Why are you here?
那你在这干嘛
Just hanging with him.
来陪陪他
All right,let me get this straight you didn't get detention.
好吧 让我整理下思路 你没被留堂
You just decided to spend the afternoon hanging out
你在这一下午只是为了
In detention with this kid Powell.
陪那个孩子 鲍威尔
Yeah, we're friends.
是的 我们是朋友
What, Dad?
怎么了 爸爸
I don't know. You know...
我不明白 你知道
Are you homophobic? What are you talking about?
你讨厌同性恋吗 你在说什么
I'm asking you questions about your life.
我在问你生活方面的问题
Come on.
得了
I don't get to see you that much these days.
我这些天都不大见得到你
Powell's not into labels, Dad.
鲍威尔不会戴有色眼睛看人 爸爸
And quite frankly neither am I.
他很坦诚 我也是
Okay, Damester.
好吧
Now I'm not above admitting
我根本不觉得
George Clooney's a handsome man
乔治·克鲁尼很帅
But this was a whole other thing.
但这完全是另外一件事了
Damon and I, we used to tell each other everything.
达蒙和我 以前无话不说
Hello? Hi, Patty.
喂 你好 帕蒂
It's me, Tanya.
是我 坦尼娅
Why are you calling me?
你干嘛打给我
I wanted to follow up about your um...
我想问问你
Appointment with the Happiness Consultant.
性福顾问的服务怎么样
I'm working on the Hollopaw deal right now.
我还在做哈罗坡的案子
I know. I didn't want to bother you but how was it?
我知道 我不想打扰你 但究竟怎样
I don't want to talk about it. Why not?
我不想谈这事 为什么
Just let it die okay, Tanya?
别再提了 坦尼娅
Patty, I don't understand.
帕蒂 我不明白
If by your own assertion the sex was great
如果你很享受那次性♥爱♥
Then shouldn't you be happy?
为什么你不开心
Have you ever done coke, Tanya?
你吸过毒吗 坦尼娅
Cocaine?
可♥卡♥因♥
Uh, no.
没有
I tried peyote a couple of times.
我以前服过几次迷幻药
Well, having sex with that guy is like doing coke.
和那个人做♥爱♥就像吸毒
It's expensive but you really want it
价高 但你就是想要
So you buy it and then you get this huge awesome rush.
然后你买♥♥下它 欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
That's a good thing, right? A huge awesome rush.
这是好事 对吧 欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
But then you come down from your high
但当你从高♥潮♥中冷静下来后
And you're broke and you feel even lonelier and more pathetic
你发现你破产了 比以前更孤独可怜
Than you did before and you want to kill yourself.
恨不得自杀算了
So I guess you won't be interested
那我想你是不会
In our bimonthly package?
对我们的双月套餐感兴趣了
I'm kidding. Patty, look, wait.
我说笑的 帕蒂 等等
Seriously, what would make you interested in being a repeat customer?
说真的 要怎样你才会成为回头客
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe if he was like crack. Crack?
如果他能像纯可♥卡♥因♥ 纯可♥卡♥因♥
Yeah, cheap, dirty same high at half the price.
是的 便宜下流 相同的服务一半的价格
I think my kid's a gay.
我觉得我孩子是同性恋
Damon? Yeah.
达蒙 是的
Well, that's great, Ray.
那很好 雷
I mean,don't worry. Lots of kids experiment with their sexuality.
别担心 许多孩子会测试自己的性向
I myself, I had a little thing
我自己 也有过段小插曲
With this woman Miriam in college...
在读大学时 和一个叫米里亚姆的女人
Hey,I don't need to hear about your lesbian past,Tanya.
我不想听你的拉拉经历 坦尼娅
We're having a business meeting. This is business.
我们在开商务会议 这是生意
Then I'm gonna be honest with you, Ray.
我要对你说实话 雷
We are encountering a little
我们在定价方面
Pushback in our pricing.
遇上点困难
I think we might need to consider
我觉得我们该
Lowering our pricing point
降低我们的定价
Maybe offering a sliding scale
也许面对低收入客户
To our lower income clients.
我们该实行浮动价格
What are you talking about? When we started this thing
你在说什么啊 当初是你说
It was you that said we were gonna clear two grand a night.
我们一晚上要收两千的
I know. I know I said that.
我知道 我知道是我说的
But do you watch cable news?
可你没看新闻吗
Oh my God. It's Pierce. Hang on a second Ray.
天呐 是皮尔斯 等等 雷
It's pierce. Pierce? Are you there?
皮尔斯 是你吗
Tanya. Where are you?
坦尼娅 你在哪
Cuba. God I miss you. I miss you too.
在古巴 我想死你了 我也想你
Where are you? Havana, Cuba.
你在哪 古巴 哈瓦那
It's a long story. I'll be back in a few days.
说来话长了 我过几天就回来
What? Fuck. I'm running out of minutes.
什么 靠 没时间了
I've got to go but I love you.
我得走了 我爱你
Who was that?
那是谁
My boyfriend.
我男友
He had to go on a trip.
他有事得出趟远门
See? That's what I'm talking about.
瞧见没 我就说吧
What?
什么
You. You spend all your time with this new boyfriend
你 我们的生意就快做不下去了
Meanwhile our business is falling apart.
而你却把时间都耗在这个新男友身上
All my time? What are you talking about?
都耗在他身上 你在胡说什么
How can I be spending all my time with my new boyfriend
他现在人在古巴 我怎么把时间
When he's in Cuba?
耗在他身上
Ray I know you're upset about damon's homosexual tendencies...
雷 我知道达蒙的性向趋势让你很郁闷
Hey hey. I promised my kids they could move back in.
打住 我跟孩子保证了要让他们搬回来
The two grand from Jemma is a drop in the bucket.
吉玛这两千还只是沧海一粟
This house is not gonna fix itself.
房♥子又不会自我修复
I mean who do I have to fuck around here to get my kids back?
我得挣钱让孩子们回来 我还能去干谁
I'm trying Ray. I'm really trying.
我在努力 雷 我在努力
These are turbulent times.
现在是非常时期
Ray. I don't think it sounds right when you say "my kid's a gay."
雷 我觉得你说"我儿子是同性恋"不对
Just "my kid's gay."
就说 "我儿子同性恋" 就行了
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我
There's nothing to tell.
没什么好说的
You didn't seem that interested.
你也不像有兴趣的样子
I thought you were too obsessed with Hammer
我以为你只顾着跟哈默鬼混了
To notice anything anyway.
别的什么都不在意
Have you had sex with him yet?
你跟他干过了吗
Damon. What's it to you, Darb?
达蒙 你干嘛这么感兴趣 达比
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表