剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Really?
自私自利 你这么想吗
"Selfish"-- that's what you think?
我觉得你比任何人都懂如何打击那伙人
I think you know better than anyone how to fight these guys.
完全相反 索尔 我没有
That's the thing, Saul, I don't.
我不懂
I have no idea.
那就帮我们
Then help us.
帮我
Help me.
想出新的行动范式
Come up with a new paradigm.
我要进去了
I'm gonna go back in now.
该死的 卡莉
Goddamn it, Carrie.
我需要你
I need you.
我说了 我不是曾经的我了
And I told you I'm not that person anymore.
进来
Come in.
该走了
It's time to go.
你在这里待得还舒服吧
I hope your stay here has been comfortable?
这栋房♥子是贩卖♥♥人口的接驳点
This house is a transit site for human trafficking--
把未成年女孩卖♥♥给妓院
underage girls being sold into prostitution.
没错
Yes.
你想说什么
What is your point?
你逗我呢
You're kidding.
我也这样过
I've done it myself.
过境只要三个半小时
It's only three and a half hours to the border.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
万一我想撒尿呢
What if I need to pee?
憋着
You hold it in.
等你出来时 你将会在俄♥国♥的领土上
Next time you see sky, it will be Russian.
倒数直播 五 四
Und in fünf, vier,
三 二 一...
drei, zwei, eins...
欢迎各位继续收看
Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen.
我们继续访问劳拉·萨顿
And welcome back to Laura Sutton,
这位特立独行的美国记者
the dissident American journalist,
曾在本周早些时候做客本节目
who was also our guest earlier this week,
声称如果要求得不到满足
promising to publish more sensitive documents
就会公布机密文件
if her demands were not met.
据说你要发表一份声明
I understand you have a statement to make.
是的
Yes, I do.
作为记者 我的职业宗旨就是揭发真♥相♥
As a reporter, I've always valued the truth above all else,
有时候这会害我丢饭碗
sometimes to the detriment of my career,
当然也一定会损害我和我的祖国
certainly to the detriment of my relationship to the country of my birth,
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的关系
the United States of America,
我已经三年半没有回国了
where... I haven't stepped foot in three and a half years.
相比之下
In stark contrast,
德国人为我提供了一个家
Germany has provided me with a home
让我可以自♥由♥地从事我的工作
and the freedom to do my work.
我通过拥护德国人♥民♥的权利
I have tried to demonstrate my profound gratitude
为民喉舌 向当权者讲真话
by championing the rights of the German people
表达我对德国深深的谢意
and by speaking truth to power.
四天前 我做客本节目
Four days ago, I appeared on this program
就国土安全问题提出了一些严重的指控
and made some serious allegations about state security.
我谴责德国联邦情报局不通过正当程序
I accused the BND of abrogating due process
第二次以莫须有的罪名
and arresting Faisal Marwan for the second time
对费萨尔·马尔万进行逮捕
on what I claimed were bogus charges.
经过上周柏林中♥央♥车站的袭击未遂事件
In the wake of last week's failed attempt at Berlin Hauptbahnhof
鉴于我掌握的新证据...
and in light of new evidence I have been given access to...
我现在深信马尔万先生
...I am now convinced that Mr. Marwan is not
不是无辜的
the innocent man I thought he was.
实际上 我现在知道了
In fact, it is now clear to me
他是该恐怖组织中重要核心成员
that he was a vital and dedicated member
而本次袭击 他们已密谋多年
of the terror cell that planned and plotted this attack for years.
很抱歉插一句 萨顿女士
Excuse me for interrupting, Ms. Sutton,
你担心此事会对你自身的公信力造成影响吗
but are you at all worried about the damage to your credibility?
当然担心
Of course I am.
我现在只能从中吸取教训...
All I can do now is learn from my mistake and...
希望将此事尽快翻篇
hope to put it behind me as quickly as possible.
他有极力劝说你吗
Did he come at you hard?
是的
He did.
升职
A promotion?
不是 但...
Not exactly, but...
那是什么
What then?
股票期权
Stock options?
来 我来帮你
Here, let me help you with those.
不用 我来就行了
No, that's okay, let me do that.
你变得很谨慎
You're being very discreet.
你要考虑他的提议吗
Are you considering his offer?
如果我多事了 就说一声
You'd tell me if I'm too nosy, huh?
不 完全不会
No, not at all.
至少能让我为你倒杯酒吗
Can I at least pour you some more wine?
那就太好了
Well, that-that would be good.
谢谢
Thank you.
说实话 挺难过的
The truth is, it was painful.
此话怎讲
How so?
不忍♥心拒绝他
Turning him down.
是索尔招募了我 精心调♥教♥
Saul recruited me, he trained me.
他为我解围太多次了
He's pulled so many hatchets out of my back,
都数不清了
I've lost count.
我们是个团队 永远一条心
We were a team, we've always been a team.
你就做了这些吗
And is that what you did?
拒绝了他
Turned him down?
是
Yeah.
我不知未来会怎样
I don't know what's ahead,
但那样的日子算是结束了
but that chapter of my life is over.
翻篇了
Finished.
你想听听另外一个工作邀请吗
So you're ready to hear another offer?
我想聘用你
I'd like to make one.
我不能立刻投身工作 奥托
I can't go back to work right away, Otto.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
发生了太多事
Too much has happened.
我需要休息一段时间
I need to take some time,
重拾母亲的责任
be a mom again for a while.
明白
Understand.
但我说的不是你以前的工作
But I'm not talking about your old job.
不是吗
No?
不是
No.
你把队员训练得很好
You've trained your team well.
交给麦克就行了
Mike can take over.
然后呢
What then?
这些年来 我手下有很多优秀的人才
Over the years, I've hired a lot of extraordinary people,
我面试了一批又一批
interviewed a lot more.
你很挑剔
Well, you're picky.
谁都知道
You're famous for it.
但没有一个人像你这样
Never anybody like you, though.
你太客气了
That's nice of you to say.
不是客气
It's not nice.
我看了你的申请报告
I read your application,
立刻就知道你是个人才
saw right away how brilliant you are,
思想极其自♥由♥
what a freethinker,
所以我坚持要跟你见面
and insisted on meeting you.
我记得
I remember.
那是星期三早上十点一刻
We sat down at 10:15 on a Wednesday morning.
十点半我向你发出职位邀请
I offered you the position at 10:30.
我记得
I remember.
我在等你 卡莉
I was waiting for you, Carrie.
等你走进那扇门
I was waiting for you to walk through the door.
我有点糊涂了
Okay, now I'm a little lost.
我需要一个伴侣
I want a partner,
一个了解这个真实世界
someone who knows the world for what it is
同时也明白这个世界亟需改善的人
but also knows it must be made better.
一个值得托付终身的人
Someone to share my life with.
奥托
Otto...
你不用现在回答
You don't have to answer now.
回到美国
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表