剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
And I had it with you for a while.
但是...
But...
我没有抛弃你
I didn't abandon you.
我知道被抛弃是什么感受
I know what that feels like,
我绝对不会抛弃你
and I would never do that to you.
你...
You...
你是最重要的
Are the most important, the...
我一生中最美好的事
The best thing
就是生了你
that I have ever done.
我人生中所有过错得以弥补
You make up for every mistake
只因有你
that I've ever made.
尽管你可能不相信...
And although you probably don't believe it...
我爱你...
I love you...
非常 非常爱你
Very, very much.
干什么
Was?
我找萨宾
I'm looking for Sabine.
这里没人叫萨宾
There's no Sabine here.
我和她约了见面
I have a meeting with her.
中间人是她的律师 乔纳斯·赫兰德
It was arranged through her lawyer, Jonas Hollander.
是吗
Is that so?
没见到萨宾之前我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until I see Sabine.
萨宾被软禁了
Sabine's under house arrest.
而德国联情局一直阴魂不散
But the BND keeps sniffing around,
想找出对她不利的证据
Trying to find something to use against her.
把她送进监狱
To send her to prison.
手♥机♥放进去 这袋子能屏蔽信♥号♥♥
Put your phone in here. It blocks the signal.
我已经把电♥话♥卡拿出来了
I already took out the SIM card.
要么把手♥机♥丢进袋子 要么滚出去
Put your phone in the bag or get out.
她来找萨宾
She's looking for Sabine.
你是萨宾吗
Are you Sabine?
怎么了
What's going on?
我才是萨宾
I'm Sabine.
你刚刚那么做是什么意思
What was that about?
我不得不谨慎点 抱歉
I have to be careful. Sorry.
我们知道你的丰功伟绩 太漂亮了
We know your work. Amazing.
萨宾不能和记者交谈
Sabine's not allowed to communicate with journalists.
这是她的软禁条件
It's a condition of her house arrest.
她是我们这边的
She's one of us.
她揭发了美国中情局和德国联情局
She exposed the CIA and the BND.
你搞得他们焦头烂额
You kicked their asses.
还能再火上浇油一把
There's more where that came from.
什么意思
What do you mean?
更多的文件
More documents.
-真的假的 -问题是
- No shit. - The problem is,
我联♥系♥不到那个"把文件黑出来的人"
"the guy who hacked the documents" I can't find him.
加布·H·库德
Gabe H. Coud.
-谁 -加布·H·库德 这是他的网名
- Who? - Gabe H. Coud. What he calls himself online.
-就是"傻♥逼♥"倒过来写 -你认识他
- It's "Douche bag" backwards. - You know him?
如雷贯耳 他很出名
Of him. He's famous.
他可是黑了美国中情局的人
Dude hacked the CIA.
你能帮我找到他吗
You can help me find him?
没有我找不到的人
I can find anyone.
你如果去找加布·H·库德
If you start looking for Gabe H. Coud,
就会招来不必要的注意
you'll attract the attention from the wrong people.
这简直是回到了前东德时代
This is like something from the Stasi days.
你们连个消息都不敢打听了吗
You guys are afraid to ask for information?
德国联情局巴不得把我丢进监狱
The BND would love to throw my ass into prison.
让他们试试看
Let them try.
我会让他们生不如死
I'll make their lives a living hell.
承担风险的是萨宾 又不是你
Sabine will be taking the risk, not you.
我也面临着被逮捕的风险 还有引渡
I'm facing arrest, too. And extradition.
我是疑犯 知道这意味着什么吗
I'm a person of interest. Do you know what that means?
意味着你不害怕
It means you're not scared.
意味着我在努力不害怕
It means I try not to be.
瑞士 杜维纳
约瑟夫将军
General Youssef?
我是
Yes?
约瑟夫夫人
Mrs. Youssef?
我是丹尼斯·凯勒 西弗尔诊所的负责人
I'm Denise Keller, director of the Seeufer Clinic.
这次安排的牵线人是德罗兹医生
The arrangements were made through Dr. Droz.
他在诊所里候着了
He's waiting at the clinic.
我妻子想跟我们女儿一起走
My wife would like to travel with our daughter.
好
Of course.
带约瑟夫夫人上救护车
Will you help Mrs. Youssef into the ambulance?
是
Certainly.
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
你待在飞机上
我和您一起 长官
这边请
This way, please.
在这里 您和您的家人享有完全的隐私
Your family will have complete privacy while you're here.
没有其他病人
There are no other patients.
捐献者呢
The donor?
他已安全抵达 并符合所有医疗要求
He arrived safely and meets all the medical requirements.
你不是瑞士人 你口音不对
You are not Swiss. Your accent.
您耳朵真尖
You have a good ear.
我是柏林来的
I'm from Berlin.
您女儿会没事的 我保证
Your daughter will be fine. I promise.
这是你的外科医生 德罗兹医生
This is your surgeon, dr. Droz.
我们电♥话♥里沟通过
Yes, uh, we've spoken on the phone.
一切都准备就绪
Everything is in order.
很好
Good.
请转交给肾脏捐赠者
For the kidney donor, as well.
我去准备了
I'll go prepare.
你想在阿妮娜被推进去之前
Do you want to spend a moment with Arnena
见见她吗
before they take her in?
好的 麻烦了
Yes, please.
我助手会带您去等待区
My assistant will show you to the waiting lounge.
如果有需要
If there's anything you need,
任何需要 请务必告诉我们
anything at all, don't hesitate to ask.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得他怎么样
So what do you make of him?
他是个什么样的人
What is he?
沉默 骄傲
Not a talker. Proud.
跟你想象中一样
Exactly what you'd expect.
习惯于发号♥施令 让人服从 不过
Used to giving orders and having them obeyed, but,
现在貌似是他的手下说了算
his officers seem to be in charge here.
他非常反感
And he resents that.
阿萨德肯定怕他会跑
Assad must believe he's a flight risk.
你觉得我们搞得定他吗
You think we have enough on him?
身为战犯
The war crimes.
女儿命悬一线
His daughter's life in the balance.
祖国形势又危险
The precarious state of his country.
我们有一手好牌
We got a hand of aces.
你觉得他会发火吗
You think he'll burn?
你又不是不知道 索尔
You know how it is, Saul.
这些家伙有的非常爱国
Some of these guys get all patriotic.
起码情报是对的
At least the intelligence is correct.
-他抽烟 -很好
- He smokes. - Good.
我也能会和他来一根
I might have one with him.
给他尝尝你的 他抽的叙利亚烟
Offer him one of yours. His are syrian.
他肯定愿意来点高级的
I think he'd appreciate an upgrade.
没问题
I will.
我得走了
I should get going.
是的
Yeah.
你搬到柏林
You moved to Berlin.
找了新工作 新男朋友
Got a new job, new guy.
却还保留着撤退计划
And still kept your fallback plan in place.
那又怎样
So?
我猜你觉得你的新生活可能不会长久
So I guess you weren't sure your new life was gonna work out.
我在这里过得很好
I found a good life here.
我本来很开心
I was happy.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表