剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
I promise.
很荣幸 谢谢
It's a pleasure, thank you.
那乌克兰呢
What about the Ukraine?
两个在顿涅茨克的线人
Two of our assets in Donetsk
可能被文件暴露了
are potentially compromised by the documents.
一个要求转移到西欧
One requested a relocation to Western Europe.
另一个想要美国批准政♥治♥庇护
The other wants asylum in the States.
我会搞定这件事的 撤离已经开始了吗
I'll get it approved. Is the exfiltration underway?
-他们今晚就到拉姆施泰因基地了 -很好
- They'll be at Ramstein by this evening. - Good.
阿斯特丽德打来电♥话♥ 劳拉·萨顿被释放了
Astrid called. Laura Sutton's been released.
够快的
Well, that was quick.
不过我们在全面监视她
We're all over her, though.
三个独♥立♥的监控小队和六辆车在隐蔽监控
Three separate watcher teams and six cars on drive-by.
很好
Good.
-听我说 索尔 -别在这里说 过来
- Listen, Saul. - Not here, not here, not here. Come on.
我听到你跟亚瑟说
I heard what you said to Arthur
转移顿涅茨克线人的事
about relocating the Donetsk assets.
我们别无选择 他们已经暴露了
No choice. They're burned.
-你知道他们俩都是我招募的 -是的
- You know I recruited them both. -Yes.
失去了他们
And their loss
我们对乌克兰东部的情况就一无所知了
makes us completely blind in Eastern Ukraine,
而那里现在随时都可能爆发第三次世界大战
where World War III could break out any day.
你这话有点夸张 不过是的 我知道
Well, you exaggerate, but yes, I know.
那你也该知道最应该让我
Then you also know I'm the best person
去寻找取代他们的特工
to find agents to replace them.
我有联♥系♥人 有经验
I have the contacts, the experience.
没人♥质♥疑这一点
No one is disputing that.
那就对那项决定提出质疑
Then dispute the decision.
解释说我们在这里遭受了一次重大入侵
Explain that we suffered a major penetration here,
一次威胁到整个欧洲和美国安全的入侵
one that endangers the security of Europe and the United States,
而我是修复这一切的最佳人选
and I am the best goddamn person to fix it.
我告诉你了 我无能为力
I told you, my hands are tied.
如果我是卡莉·麦吉森 你现在会怎么做
If I were Carrie Mathison, what would you be doing right now?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你听到我说什么了
You heard me.
和我现在做的一样
Exactly what I am doing.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你就不会这样推诿
The gloves would be off.
你会不惜一切代价保护她
You'd be protecting her at all costs.
不管她干了什么
No matter what she did.
不管她捅了多大的娄子
No matter how royally she screwed up.
-我不会... -你猜怎么着
- Not what I'd be do... - Well, guess what.
她走了 索尔
She's gone, Saul.
那就对留下来支持你的人
So start showing some fucking allegiance to the people
表现出一点忠诚了
who stuck around to support you.
好了 请一个一个来
Okay, one at a time, please.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thanks a lot.
谢谢 非常感谢 当然
Thank you, thank you very much. Of course,
我们当然还会再来 非常感谢 谢谢
of course we will come back. Thank you very much. Thank you.
我们来照一张
Let's take this one, hmm?
谢谢
Thank you.
-卡莉 -非常感谢 谢谢
- Carrie. - Thanks a lot. Thank you.
哈默尔 发动车子
Hamel, bring the vehicles up.
奥托 我们得走了
Otto, we need to leave.
好 好的
Yeah, all right.
我得走了 我真的得走了
Uh, uh, I need to go. I really need to go.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-非常感谢 非常感谢 -请您
- Thank you very much. Thanks a lot. - Please.
看看这个男孩 他已经八岁了
Look at this boy. He's eight years old.
一天都没上过学 从来没有
Not one day in school, not ever.
我们像需要食物一样需要学校
We need schools as much as we need food, please.
我知道 我知道 当然
I know. I know. Uh, of course.
不 那当然
No, that-that's for sure.
卡莉 穿黑外套的男人
Carrie. Guy in the dark jacket.
一直盯着他
Don't lose him.
你能解释一下这正是我承诺的吗
Can you explain that that's exactly what I've promised?
我们的第一要务是食物和住所
Our first priority is food and shelter.
我们在尽一切努力
We do all we can.
你 穿外套的
You, in the jacket!
找地方掩护他 找地方掩护他 快走
Get him to cover. Get him to cover. Go.
举起手来 快他妈举起手来
Show me your hands! Show me your fucking hands!
放开那个女人
Let the woman go.
放开她 放开她
Let her go. Let her go.
干掉他
Take him.
上车 快快
Into the vehicles. Go, go!
-快 -快快快
- Go! - Go, go, go!
快快 快走 快走
Go, go. Move, move.
开车
Go.
快走
Go!
低下头
Stay down.
你看到没
You see that?
我♥操♥了 人都去哪了
What the fuck? Where is everybody?
停车
Stop.
我说停车
I said stop!
哈默尔 别走
Hamel, no!
快点 我们赶紧离开这里
Come on, let's get you out of here.
我要先打几个电♥话♥ 跟政♥府♥谈谈
I should make some calls first, talk to the government.
奥托 你得赶紧上飞机
Otto, we need you on that plane right now.
你还没有脱险
You're still in danger.
赶快 赶快
Come on. Come on.
好吧 好吧 咱们回家
Yeah. Yeah, okay. Let's go home, then, huh?
我不回去
Not me.
什么
What?
我不走
I'm not going.
我要搞清楚今天发生的事
I-I need to get a sense of what happened here today.
我们知道是什么事 我们待太久了
We know what happened. We stayed too long.
-我不这么认为 -什么意思
- I don't think so. - What do you mean?
这是处心积虑的
It was carefully planned.
他们已经计划好了
They were gonna hit us
在我们离开难民营时发动袭击
on our way out of the camp no matter what.
等等 你不是打算...
Wait a minute. You're not...
你不是打算回到那地方吧
you're not thinking of going back there, are you?
我得查出幕后黑手是谁
I have to find out who's behind this,
会不会跟着我们回柏林
whether they're gonna follow us to Berlin.
得了 卡莉 这...
Come on, Carrie. This is...
别担心 一旦你离开
Don't worry. As soon as you leave,
也就带走了所有焦点
all the attention will leave with you.
我在这边更方便活动
I can move around more easily.
而且 我有足够的支援
Plus, I'll have plenty of backup.
这不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
没得商量 我肯定留下
It's not a debate. I'm staying.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我不会忘记的
I won't forget.
拜托 拜托 天呐 救救我
Oh, please, please, God, help me.
灰色雷诺面包车 车牌号♥BCV7758
Gray Renault van, license Bravo-Charlie-Victor-7758.
从施泰因瓦尔德·拉斯托夫沿13号♥公路向南行驶
Heading south on the 13 from Steinwald Rasthof.
车内有一名司机 男性
Van contains one driver, male,
三名少年极端组织新人 女性
three teenage ISIL recruits, female.
求求你
Bitte.
你应该已经了解到我这边现在的情况了
I assume you've been briefed on my situation here.
中情局总部
弗吉尼亚州 兰利市
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
我是以私人身份打给你
Well, I'm calling you personally
告诉你这是个错误
to say it's a serious mistake.
别大惊小怪的 艾莉森
Don't overdramatize, Allison.
集体荣誉 为团队牺牲小我
Badge of honor, taking one for the team.
最终会有助你的仕途
In the end, it'll help your career.
这也会使我们在俄♥国♥和东欧的
It will also set our intelligence operations
情报活动倒♥退♥到
in Russia and Eastern Europe back
我们如今难以承受的地步
in ways we cannot afford right now.
我在莫斯科 基辅和柏林都当过站长
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表