剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
after all you've told us,
你对德国政♥府♥有何看法
how do you feel about Germany?
我是好公民
I was a good citizen.
我纳税 遵纪守法
I paid my taxes and obeyed the laws.
我做到了一个公民该做的
I kept my side of the bargain.
可德国政♥府♥并没有
Germany didn't.
谢谢
Thank you.
以上为费萨尔·马尔万的口供
This is the deposition of Faisal Marwan,
在都灵基金会取证
given at the During Foundation.
做得很好 费萨尔
That was great, Faisal.
这是确保发生在你身上的事
The first step in making sure what happened to you
不在他人身上重演的第一步
never happens to anyone else ever again.
麻烦回避一下
Give us a moment.
这样就可以了吗
Is it enough?
我们会赢吗
Will we win?
绝对可以
Absolutely.
当局用于逮捕你的证据
The evidence the authorities used to arrest you
是非法取证
was illegally obtained.
所以你的判决才能被推♥翻♥
That's why your conviction was overturned.
你现在完全有权利起诉要求赔偿损失
You have every right to sue for damages now.
我们得到了所需要的 但显然
We have what we need, but obviously,
政♥府♥的律师们也想找机会回击
the government's lawyers will want a chance to respond.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们也想询问你
Well, they will want to question you, too.
可能不会很友好
And it could get hostile.
比如 他们可能会问你是不是激进分子
For example, they could ask if you are a radical.
或者问你认识多少伊♥斯♥兰♥激进分子
Or how many radical Islamists you know.
一个都不认识
None.
23名有圣♥战♥分子背景的人
23 people with jihadi connections
在你的店里买♥♥过手♥机♥或电♥话♥卡
bought phones or-or sim cards in your store.
有的多次在你那里购买♥♥
Some multiple times.
这个人
This man, um...
哈吉克·赛义德
Hajik Zayd,
曾前后五次在你那里购买♥♥手♥机♥
bought phones from you on five separate occasions.
你确定不认识他
You're sure you don't know him?
我听过他的名字 仅此而已
I heard his name, that's all.
你还和他一起坐牢
And you were in prison with him.
那又如何
So?
我不认识他 我没跟他说过话
I don't know him. I don't talk to him.
在监狱里认识某人不犯罪
Knowing someone because you're locked up with them
但是试图隐瞒这一点
Isn't a crime, but trying to hide it
会让你看上去很糟糕
Makes you look bad.
好吧
Okay.
我认识哈吉克
I know Hajik.
你在监狱里经常和他在一起吗
Did you hang out with him in prison?
普拉泽恩辛监狱到处是摄像头 费萨尔
There are cameras all over Plotzensee, Faisal.
政♥府♥早就掌握情况
The government already knows the answer.
好吧
Okay.
有时候我和他 还有其他几个人在一起
Sometimes I was with him and the other guys,
但仅仅为了获得保护
but for protection only.
你有听过任何人谈论圣♥战♥
And did you hear anyone talk about Jihad?
谈论叙利亚 谈论行动计划吗
About Syria? About operations?
人们整天都在谈叙利亚
People talk about Syria all the time.
他们谈论哈里发 阿萨德
They talk about the Caliphate, about Assad, about...
我是听到了 但都是左耳进右耳出
I hear, but I don't listen.
还有吗
Nothing else?
有一次 我偶然听到说袭击柏林
Once, I overheard about an attack in Berlin,
但大部分说的是袭击叙利亚
But mostly it was Syria.
什么样的袭击
What sort of attack?
我不知道
I don't know!
不 这至关重要 费萨尔
No, this is important, Faisal.
什么时候
When?
几个月以前 也可能是一年前
A few months, maybe a year ago.
不 他们说什么时候发动袭击
No, when did they say this-this attack would happen?
我不知道
I don't know!
也许不是柏林
Maybe it wasn't Berlin.
可能只是吹牛的
Maybe just big talk.
怎么啦
Wh-what is it?
这会损害我的诉讼吗
Will this hurt my case?
不会的
No.
因为你有告知我们
Because you told us about it.
请你告诉我实话
Say the truth, please.
她说的没错
She's right.
既然我们已知情 就能够处理好
Now that we know, we can deal with it.
你的诉讼仍旧胜算很大
Your case is still strong.
我想回家了
I want to go home.
当然可以
Of course. Sure.
我给你安排辆车
Let me arrange a ride.
费萨尔
Faisal.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
冈瑟会开车送您回家
Gunther will drive you home.
如需任何协助 请随时联♥系♥我
Please call me if you need anything.
我们会尽快联♥系♥您
We'll be in touch very soon.
我保证
I promise.
我说 那不过是牢房♥里的闲聊
Look, it was jailhouse chatter.
-毫无意义 - 袭击柏林
- Meaningless. - An attack in Berlin?
我们不能就把消息压下去
We can't just sit on that.
你有什么想法呢
What are you suggesting?
把他交回给联邦警♥察♥吗
We turn him back over to the federal police?
-你觉得呢 -我不知道
- What are you suggesting? - I don't know.
那么
Well...
不能交给警♥察♥
Not that.
奥托还在这里吗
Is Otto still here?
他在飞往慕尼黑的飞机上 明早回来
He's on a plane to Munich. Back in the morning.
那咱们明天和他商量一下
So we'll talk to him tomorrow.
好吧
All right.
阿斯特丽德: 马上去看电视
一次世界大战以后被毁坏
Were ravaged by the post-world war one
中东的缔造者将阿♥拉♥伯帝国拆散成
Architects of the Middle East, who tore apart the Khilafah
许多个人制法律统治的国家
and made it into countries ruled by man-made laws.
我们的要求很简单
Our demands are simple.
在地图上移除国界线
Erase these borders from the maps,
从我们的心中彻底地移除
remove them from our hearts,
让所有穆♥斯♥林♥在他们的土地上自♥由♥生息
so that Muslims can once again live freely in their lands.
蒙受真♥主♥的恩典
So that by Allah's good grace,
祂的旨意将再度高于一切
his word can once again be highest.
我们给联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥24个小时
We give the U.N. Security council 24 hours
承认伊♥斯♥兰♥国的政♥权♥合法性
To recognize the legitimacy of our Islamic state.
否则 可怕的审判将降临
Otherwise, a terrible justice will be unleashed
突发新闻 圣♥战♥分子威胁
在欧洲的某个城市之中
On a European city.
很多人会死于无形无情的毒气
Many will die by an invisible and merciless poison.
请你们自行观看
See for yourselves.
突发新闻
请你们出去一下
May we have the room, please?
你看到视频了
You've seen the video?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
告诉德国人那是彼得·奎恩会有问题吗
Any downside in telling the Germans it's Peter Quinn?
我看不出任何问题
None that I can see.
他们很快就会发现的
They'll find out soon enough.
那赶紧吧
Come on, then.
跟我们说说情况
Catch us up.
我们在与联邦警♥察♥协作对可能目标
We're coordinating with the federal police
加强安全措施
to secure likely targets--
机场 火车和公交车站
Airports, train and bus stations,
主要公共建筑 包括犹太教堂
Major public buildings, including synagogues
以及教会社区中心
And church community centers.
观察名单呢
What about watch lists?
高危人群已被保护起来
High priority individuals are being rounded up.
但是时间方面不容乐观
But with the timeframe, we're not very optimistic.
在我听来 24小时貌似很宽松
To my ears, the 24 hours sounded like a soft deadline.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表