剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
in the middle of that.
华府那帮政客怎么就不懂呢
What don't they get in Washington?
你不能拿刀架着脖子逼人接受民♥主♥
You can't shove democracy down people's throats.
抱歉
Sorry.
我在这待了太久了
I've been here too long.
没事 我想知道
No, it's all right. I... I wanted to know.
我很需要回国休息几个月
What I need is a couple of months stateside.
你家在哪
Where's home?
威斯康星州
Wisconsin.
途经米兰
By way of Milan.
去购物
To go shopping.
我要做的第一件事
First thing I'm gonna do is burn
就是烧掉我在这儿穿的所有衣服
every article of clothing I've worn here.
在这里沾上的气息根本洗不掉
You can't get rid of the dust.
然后去西印度群岛上待两周
Then it's two weeks in the West Indies.
去圣卢西亚
St. Lucia.
我现在就盼着这个了
I'm living for it right now.
那里的沙滩上有间小小的酒吧
There's a little bar on a beach.
叫芭娜娜乔家
Banana Joe's.
里面有世界上最好喝的代基里酒
Best daiquiris on the planet.
还有超有魅力的男人
And the men are gorgeous.
奥托
Otto.
卡莉 谢天谢地
Carrie. Thank God.
我一直在担心你
I've been worried about you.
我没事
I'm okay.
你总这么说 但真的没事吗
You always say that, but are you really?
是的 至少暂时没事
I am. I mean, for the time being, at least.
你找到要找的人了吗
Did you find the man you were looking for?
找到了 不过...
Yeah, I did, but...
怎么了 他帮你了吗
What? Did he help you?
没有 不过我拿到了他的笔记本电脑
Not exactly, but I have his laptop.
他的笔记本电脑
His laptop?
问题是
The problem is,
我无法读取硬盘数据
I can't access the hard drive.
有密♥码♥保护
It's password protected.
我需要努曼帮忙 他还在吗
I need Numan's help. Is he still there?
不在 但我可以去找他
No, but I can find him.
太好了 谢谢
Great, thank you.
不客气
Of course.
还有 奥托
And Otto?
怎么
Yeah?
你有没有见过乔纳斯
Have you seen Jonas, by any chance?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
我...
I was...
只是想知道他有没有提起我 或者...
just wondering if he'd asked about me or...
想知道我在哪
wanted to know where I was.
需要我转告他你的近况吗
Should I tell him about your situation?
不用 没事
No, it's fine.
那我就去联络努曼了
I'll just get Numan, then, hmm?
还有 你自己小心
And you-- you be careful.
我会的
I will.
短短两个月之内 他们杀了八名法官
Eight judges were killed in the last two months.
现在又盯上了律师
Now they are targeting lawyers,
甚至书♥记♥员
even clerks.
所有支持伊♥拉♥克♥过渡政♥府♥的人
Anyone who supports the Iraqi transitional government.
我已经多次向部长转达了
I've brought up your concerns to the first secretary
您的担忧
on a number of occasions,
他也向上级汇报了
and he's taken them up the chain.
你就像个复读机
You're like an echo--
一遍一遍的重复同样的话
repeating the same thing over and over again.
你知道吗 第一次将法律以文字方式记载
Did you know that it was here, in my country,
并且构建出法律体系的地方
where laws were first written down
就是这里 就是我的祖国
and organized into a system?
当然 《汉谟拉比法典》
Of course, the Hammurabi Code.
是的 为正义而生的法典
Yes. A code for justice.
所有人都必须遵守
That everyone had to live by.
无论富裕贫穷 甚至是国王
Rich and poor. Even the king.
您昨天说有紧急的事情要告诉我们
You said yesterday that you had something urgent to tell us.
是的
I do.
我可能知道谁
I think I know
把逊尼派法官的名字和地址
who is selling the names and addresses
卖♥♥给什叶派敢死队了
of the Sunni judges to the Shia death squads.
是艾哈迈德·纳扎里
It's Ahmed Nazari.
-您曾提起过他 -很多次
- You've mentioned him before. - Many times.
而我也告诉您很多次了 正在对他进行调查
And many times I've told you an investigation is underway.
那他现在早该被逮捕了
He should have been arrested by now.
您不希望我们在没证据的情况下逮捕他吧
I doubt you'd want us to do that without any evidence.
你看他的生活作风
Look into the way he lives.
领着书♥记♥员的工资 却穿名牌戴名表
Fancy clothes, watches. On a clerk's salary...
我们正在调查
We're pursuing this,
我可以向您保证 法官大人
I assure you. Y... Your Honor,
抱歉 我们要赶不上下一项行程了
I'm sorry, we're already late for our next appointment.
是啊是啊 你们的员工大会
Yes, yes, your staff meeting.
政♥治♥决定
Political decisions.
由始至终
And all the while,
摇摇欲坠的是我的国家
my country is circling the drain.
法官大人...
Your Honor...
我保证 我会亲自跟进
I promise you I will personally
调查这个艾哈迈德·纳扎里
follow up on this Ahmed Nazari.
谢谢你 奥瑟女士
Thank you, Ms. Orser.
斯蒂文斯女士
Ms. Stevens.
你不会的
No, you won't.
什么
What?
跟进调查
Follow up.
为什么
Why?
因为艾哈迈德·纳扎里是我的线人
Because Ahmed Nazari is an asset of mine.
希望很快能变成你的线人
Soon to be yours, hopefully.
说说看
Tell me.
代号♥杂技演员 而他的情报 通常
Code name's Acrobat, and his intel, more often than not,
都会被一路送进总统的每日简报中
winds up in the president's daily brief.
天呐
Jesus.
他打进了救世军
He's penetrated the Mahdi Army.
接近了里面的一名指挥官
He's gotten close to one of the commanders there.
这可相当让人钦佩
That's impressive.
我什么时候能和他坐下聊一聊
When do I get to sit down with him?
我会尽快安排
As soon as possible.
我不打算对你撒谎 但是
I'm not gonna lie to you, though.
交接并不容易
The handover won't be easy.
为什么
Why not?
杂技演员很穷也很贪婪
Acrobat's needy,and venal.
还有点偏执
And a little paranoid.
而且他对我有意思
Plus, he has a thing for me.
这种事我也经历过
Hey, I've been there.
拿着
Here.
我是不是该说谢谢
Guess I should say thanks.
先知说独乐乐不如众乐乐
The Prophet says a plate for one is enough for two.
我们还待在这里干什么 不应该上路了吗
What are we still doing here? We should be on the road.
-我们还得搬点东西 -什么东西
- We had to pick up some things. - What things?
武器
Weapons?
毕比想让你知道的话 就会告诉你
If Bibi wants you to know, he'll tell you.
带着武器我们没法穿过边境
We can't cross the border with weapons.
除非毕比打算在保加利亚的监狱里
Unless Bibi wants to spend the next ten years
度过未来十年
in a Bulgarian jail
相比之下普拉泽恩辛就是个水疗院
that makes Plotzensee look like a health spa.
你进过监狱吗
You ever been to jail?
你去过战区吗
You ever been in a war zone?
看来并没去过
Didn't think so.
我露出破绽了
I left that vulnerable.
三步之前
About three moves ago.
-托娃 -因泰
- Tovah. - Etai.
这位是...
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表