剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
叙利亚
Syria.
奎恩 这过去两年中 无论我去哪儿
Quinn, the last two years, everywhere I went,
我都在找你
I looked for you.
我一直找你
I tried to find you.
我从没有忘记你
I never stopped thinking about you.
这些都不重要了
Doesn't matter now.
怎么样
Well,
我看起来怎么样
how do I look?
像个陌生人
Like somebody else.
你亲眼见到索尔用信箱吗
Did you ever see Saul use the drop?
-卡莉 别这样 -我必须要知道
- Carrie, come on. - I need to know.
是的 我们第一次建立联络时见过他
Yeah, I saw him the first time we set it up.
之后没见过吗
Not since?
没有 没有授权联络
I'm deniable. No contact authorized.
我们得走了
We have to move.
所以你并不确定
So you don't know for certain
-是不是索尔把我的名字放进去的 -天呐
- it was Saul who put my name in the box? - Christ.
你到底确定不确定
Do you or don't you?
这是索尔的行动
It's Saul's operation.
我只需要知道这么多
That's all I need to know.
没道理啊 我是说 也许索尔变了
It doesn't make sense. I mean, maybe Saul changed.
也许我把他惹毛了 但是索尔不傻
Maybe I pissed him off. But Saul's smart.
让你来杀我太傻了
Sending you to kill me is not smart.
太他娘蠢了
It's fucking stupid.
我活生生地站在这里就是最好的证据
The fact that I'm still alive proves it.
不论你怎么想 你都是个目标
You're still a target either way you look at it.
奎恩 如果不是索尔把我名字放进去的
Quinn, if Saul didn't put my name in the box,
你们的行动里就有内鬼
Then someone's inside your operation.
这之后你拿到的名字 都不靠谱
Any name you get after this, it's not legitimate.
我们试试看
Let's test it.
-带我去你的信箱 -不 我自己来
- Take me to your drop. - No, I'll handle it.
-我跟你一起去 -赶紧上车
- I'll go with you. - Get in the car.
带你去火车站
We're taking you to the train.
-不 -卡莉
- No. - Carrie.
你是说我在这世上
You are telling me that someone I trust more
最信任的人要杀了我
than I've ever trusted anyone is trying to kill me.
然后我还得乖乖面对 不能提出质疑
And I'm just supposed to accept that, no questions asked?
余生在逃亡中度过 再也不能见我女儿
Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter?
奎恩 我必须得搞清楚
Quinn, I have to know.
这边走 将军
Right this way, General.
请进
Come in.
这里有些表格需要您签字
There are some forms you need to sign.
不应该有表格
There shouldn't be any forms.
请坐
Please sit.
这是怎么回事
What is happening here?
我是中情局的人
I'm CIA.
这家医院的人都是中情局的人
Everyone in this facility is CIA.
当然 除了手术团队以外
Except for the surgical team, of course.
你来到日内瓦
You've traveled to Geneva in violation
违反了国际制裁条例
of international sanctions.
你在这里没有基本权利 没有豁免权
You have no rights here, no immunity.
我们可以逮捕你 以战争罪将你送到海牙
We can arrest you and have you transported to the Hague
接受庭审
to stand trial for war crimes.
你怎么能这样
How dare you?
继续盯着表格看吧
Keep looking at the form.
还有个办法
There is an alternative.
可惜 我们现在没时间讨论了
Unfortunately, we don't have time to discuss it now.
等到中午开饭
Wait until lunch is served.
如果你想抽根烟
Say you want a smoke.
就去花♥园♥里独自散个步
Go for a walk in the garden. Go alone.
在这里签字
Now sign the form.
谢谢 将军
Thank you, General.
你现在应该想回到妻子身边吧
You'll probably want to get back to your wife now.
还在找加布·H·库德
不在这里
我有事跟他讲
在找我吗
她气坏了
为什么
你把她玩了
盘是空的
胡说 我都给她了
找到他了 我们接上头了
Found him. We're on.
问他为什么给了我张空盘
Ask him why he gave me that bullshit empty drive.
他说他把那些文件给你了
He says he gave you the documents.
硬盘是空的
The drive was empty.
空的吗
Empty?
科赞尼克这个傻♥逼♥
Fucking Korzenik.
他说肯定是被他朋友动手脚了
He says that his friend must've screwed with the drive.
朋友
Friend?
到底有多少人知道这件事
How many people know about this?
科赞尼克
Korzenik.
你个混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
你怎么处理的那些文件
What did you do to those documents?
回电♥话♥
Call me back.
科赞尼克呢
Where's Korzenik?
走开 我在工作
Go away. I'm working here.
我要找你的白♥痴♥男友
I need to talk to your idiot boyfriend.
他不肯回我电♥话♥
He won't answer my calls.
出去
Get out.
打给他
Call him.
打给他
Call him.
你联♥系♥上他 我就走
Call him and I'll leave.
亲爱的 我稍后就回
I'll be right back, baby.
你个人♥渣♥
You piece of shit.
科赞尼
Korzy?
你...
What...
你怎么处理的那些文件
What did you do with those documents?
放松 我们会发财的
Relax. We're going to be rich.
你卖♥♥掉了吗
You sold them?
你想把它们送人
You were going to give them away.
以自♥由♥的名义
In the name of freedom.
你知道什么才能让你自♥由♥吗
You know what gives you freedom?
金钱
Money.
我的俄♥国♥朋友出了高价
My Russian friend paid big.
俄♥国♥人吗
Russians?
他们派了辆车来
They sent a car.
别担心 我会算你一份的
Don't worry. I'm going to cut you in.
尽管你没资格拿
Even though you don't deserve it.
你不知道自己在干什么
You don't know what you are doing.
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
你个蠢货 给我下车
You idiot. Get out of the car.
科赞尼
Korzy.
这边走
Kommen.
科赞尼克先生
Mr. Korzenik.
进来
Come in.
鲍里斯呢
Where's Boris?
鲍里斯不在
Boris is not here.
我来负责跟你交易
You'll be dealing with me.
请坐
Please, sit down.
这是我同事 瓦伦汀
This is my, uh, colleague, Valentin.
瓦伦汀 打声招呼
Valentin, say hello.
我是伊万 很高兴认识你
Ivan. Very nice to meet you.
听说你有东西要给我
So, you have something for me.
我要先拿到钱
I want my money first.
当然了 抱歉
Of course. Sorry.
可以了吗
Okay?
-可以 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
现在轮到你了
Now I need something from you.
很好
Excellent.
我们去检查一下
We will check it.
敬合作愉快 科赞尼克先生
To business, Mr. Korzenik.
合作愉快
To business.
这是唯一的副本吧
This is the only copy, right?
-当然 -你确定
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表