剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
现在我得弄清奎恩那边怎么样了
Now I have to figure out what happened to Quinn.
什么意思 我以为你和他在一起
What do you mean? I thought he was with you.
之前是
He was.
后来没有
And then he wasn't.
人间蒸发了
He just disappeared.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
现在看来还有待商榷
It's something of an open question at the moment.
我不是非要你相信我
I'm not asking you to believe me,
但现在这形势 你不能让我作壁上观
But you don't want me on the sidelines, not now.
我想告诉你 我不相信你是他们说的那样
I want you to know I don't believe what they say about you.
乔纳斯 他来了 费萨尔·马尔万
Jonas, he's here. Faisal Marwan.
从普拉泽恩辛监狱放出来的囚犯
One of the prisoners released from Plotzensee prison.
你有听过任何人谈论圣♥战♥
Did you hear anyone talk about Jihad?
有一次 我偶然听到说袭击柏林
Once I overheard about an attack in Berlin.
贝伦森先生 我们接触到一个人
Mr. Berenson, we've come across an individual
可能掌握这次袭击的情报
who may have information about the attack.
你能向我保证优待他吗
Will you give me your word that he'll be treated fairly?
联情局
BND.
不不不
No! No! No!
我得和奥拉民谈谈
I need to talk to Al-Amin,
真♥主♥党指挥官
the Hezbollah commander
在柏林进行地下工作
living underground here in Berlin.
你们在贝鲁特杀了我的儿子
You killed my son In Beirut.
我跟你们战斗一生
I will fight you forever.
...将再度高于一切
...Once again be highest.
我们给联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥24个小时
We give the U.N. Security council 24 hours
承认伊♥斯♥兰♥国的政♥权♥合法性
to recognize the legitimacy of our Islamic state.
突发新闻 圣♥战♥分子威胁
否则 可怕的审判将降临
Otherwise, a terrible justice will be unleashed
在欧洲的某个城市之中
on a European city.
受害者是我们的人
The victim is one of ours.
他打入了一伙在柏林的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He penetrated a terror cell here in Berlin.
据他报告 一伙圣♥战♥分子正在前往叙利亚
What he reported was a group of jihadis on their way to Syria.
头目的舅舅在那里
The leader had an uncle there,
阿布·阿德纳尼
Abu Al-Qaduli.
他叫毕比·哈米德
His name's Bibi Hamed.
32岁 出生在汉堡 二代叙利亚移♥民♥
32 years old, born in Hamburg to Syrian immigrants.
-他现在在哪里 -不清楚
- Where is he now? - Unclear.
我们没时间听他的谎话
我发誓不是我 你们是我的兄弟
他还活着
He's alive.
老天 我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了
Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国极端组织宣布建立
The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself
全球性哈里发国 势力范围...
to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over...
重绘了中东地图
...Redraw the map in the middle east.
黑客成了士兵
The soldiers are hackers,
网络就是战场
the battlefield is online,
这不是关乎于...
And it's not a matter of...
爱德华·斯♥诺♥登是个懦夫
Edward Snowden is a coward.
令我极其失望的是 俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
...Extremely disappointed that the Russian government
将采取这一措施
would take this step.
这是违法的 这他妈是违法的
It's against the law, it's against the fucking law.
吃了这么多苦 还是什么都改变不了
All that suffering, and nothing changes.
我们的策略奏效了吗
Is our strategy working?
我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界
I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world.
卡莉永远都无法获得自♥由♥
Carrie will never be free.
过着逃亡的生活 放弃我女儿吗
Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter?
我不知道你的良心怎么过得去
I don't know how you live with yourself.
我会跟你抗争到底
I will fight you forever.
谁在追我
Who's after me?
死了这么多人 你手上沾满了鲜血
So many people, so much blood on your hands.
酶的再活化半衰期
The enzyme's reactivation half-life
可能延伸至几小时 甚至几天
can extend to hours, even days.
他之所以还活着 靠的全是体内的阿托品
The only reason he's alive is the atropine in his system.
他在理论上什么时候能苏醒过来
When might we reasonably expect him to regain consciousness?
在理论上
Reasonably?
他因急性缺氧导致呼吸衰竭
He's in respiratory failure due to acute hypoxia.
我们需要他醒过来
We need him awake.
我告诉你们 他昏迷是有原因的
And I'm telling you he is in a coma for a reason.
我觉得你还没搞明白
I don't think you understand.
这个人之前与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在一起
This man was in the company of terrorists
那些人打算在柏林进行大规模袭击
planning a mass-casualty attack here in Berlin
不到六小时就要行动了
in less than six hours.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I'm aware.
他可能掌握阻止袭击发生的重要信息
He may have vital information that could stop that from happening.
他一苏醒过来 我们就会通知你们
And the minute he is conscious, we will let you know.
有什么方法能让他清醒过来吗
Is there a procedure for waking him up?
有 但我不推荐
Not one I would recommend,
这还要取决于他脑损伤的程度
but it would depend on the extent of the damage to his brain.
我要先做个核磁共振来进行评估
And I would have to do an MRI first to make that assessment.
如果唤醒他 有何风险
And if he is a candidate, what are the risks?
严重癫痫 脑出血
Massive seizure, cerebral hemorrhage.
死亡
Death.
搜索中
系统就绪
真是浪费时间
Waste of time.
达尔·阿德尔让你来不会是坏事
Hey, Dar Adal wants you there, that can't be a bad thing.
狗屁
It's horseshit.
各个情报机构之间彼此寒暄一番
The intelligence community patting itself on the back.
是吗
Yeah?
当然
Yeah.
要是袭击发生你就瞧好吧
Wait and see what happens if this attack comes off.
大家只会相互推诿
We'll all be pointing fingers at each other
明哲保身
and covering our asses.
-妈蛋 -怎么了
- Oh, damn it. - What?
混♥蛋♥交♥警♥呗
Meter maid from hell.
她连外交牌都看不出吗
Doesn't she see the diplomatic plates,
看在上帝的份上
for christ's sake?
你好
Guten tag.
我去下洗手间
I'm gonna use the bathroom.
我在这里等你
I'll wait for you here.
保持警惕
Ever vigilant.
检测到外插设备
打开文件
音频文档12859
这么说
So...
你明白指令了 希望如此
you understand your instructions, I hope.
您是...
Who are you, please?
厄纳·里克特
Erna Richter.
干嘛的
Of?
德国外♥交♥部♥
The German Foreign Office.
莫斯科中心站二处派过来的
By way of Moscow Center, second directorate.
是吗
Yeah?
看来那边有人疯了
Well, somebody's lost their mind over there.
糊涂透顶
Completely.
-什么意思 -意思是我不鸟你
- Meaning? - Meaning I won't do what you're asking.
我们料到你会是这个反应
We thought that might be your response.
你一定要服从我们的安排
You will do what is required.
我才不
No, I will not.
我都不知道从哪里开始
I wouldn't even know where to start.
也许因为你没好好听
Perhaps you weren't listening carefully enough.
我们还给过你那个人名
With the name we provided you.
柏林理工大学那个教授
The professor at TU Berlin.
阿曼·阿齐兹
Yes. Dr. Aman Aziz.
你们怎么就肯定和他有关呢
What makes you so sure he's involved?
因为从叙利亚化学品失窃那一刻起
Because we've had our eye on him
我们就在盯着他
ever since the chemicals went missing in Syria.
他肯定是这个计划的一部分
He's definitely part of the plot here.
但你却只字未提
And yet you... said nothing,
任其发展
did nothing to stop it?
而且你们怎么让我
And how do you propose I get to him
去找他却不被怀疑
without drawing attention to myself?
这个我并不担心
I wouldn't worry about that.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表