剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
你知道我为何而来 为何与你会面
You know why I come here, why I meet with you.
艾哈迈德 我受宠若惊
Ahmed, I'm flattered.
你对我也有感觉吗
You feel the same way?
我喜欢你 但我们的关系仅限工作而已
I like you, but this is a professional relationship
而这份关系很重要
and an important one.
你可以跟卡莉继续这份重要的工作
And you can continue that important work with Carrie.
我恐怕不能同意
I'm afraid I don't agree.
我两周后就会离开
I'm leaving in two weeks.
我们必须解决这事
We have to settle this.
你想要更多钱吗
Is it a question of getting more money?
我不需要更多钱
I don't need more money.
过来
Come here.
来吧
Please.
天呐
Jesus.
你是怎么拿到这些钱的
How did you get this?
这些现金就放在司法部大楼的地下室
They keep the cash in the basement of the ministry.
就摆在那里 在木托盘上
Just sitting there... on wooden pallets,
唾手可得
like fish in the market.
我每天都拿一点 放在我手提包里
I take a little every day in my briefcase...
然后大摇大摆走出去
out the front door.
你不该给我看这些
You shouldn't have shown this to me.
我有义务举报你
I'm obliged to report it.
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
明白什么
Understand what?
这笔钱是我们俩的
This is for us to share.
我爱上了你
I am in love with you.
我想跟你在一起
I want us to be together.
艾哈迈德 我是一名情报人员
Ahmed, I'm an intelligence officer.
我不能跟这事扯上任何关系
I can't have anything to do with this.
这样的手提箱 我家里还有五个
I have five more suitcases at home just like this,
装的全是美元
filled with American money.
超过八百万
Over $8 million.
继续找 我马上回来
Uh... just keep looking. I'll be right back.
好吧
All right.
杂技演员怎样了
How'd it go with Acrobat?
他决定继续
He went for it.
他决定跟我合作吗
He'll work with me?
是的
Yeah.
你怎么让他改变主意的 用钱吗
Well, how'd you get him to change his mind? More money?
没错
Exactly.
不计一切
Well, whatever it takes.
我安排会面
I'll set up the meeting.
-你要告诉我行动规程 -当然
- You'll have to brief me on the protocol. - Sure.
不过他要去萨马拉探望他的妹妹
But he's going to Samarra to visit his sister.
等他回来才能会面
Your meeting will have to wait until he gets back.
他会去多久
How long will he be gone for?
两到三周
Two to three weeks.
会面安排好了吗
Is it set?
她要我到村子里去
She wants me to walk into the village,
跟她在咖啡厅会面
meet her at a cafe.
很好
Good.
瓦伦汀会就位
Valentin will be there.
你说不会再杀人了
You said no more bodies.
我重新考虑过了
I reconsidered.
以防她发现了
Just in case she found
我们预料之外的线索
some piece of the puzzle we haven't anticipated.
发现我们跟艾哈迈德的联♥系♥
Something that connects us to Ahmed.
如果是那样...
If she has...
瓦伦汀会做好准备
Valentin will be ready.
你从来不告诉我整个真♥相♥
You never tell me the whole truth.
我的工作是保护你 艾丽西卡
My job is to protect you, Alichka.
这是我的首要任务
This is my first priority.
你会给瓦伦汀什么信♥号♥♥
What will be your signal to Valentin?
我会点根烟
I'll light a cigarette.
如果有必要
And he'll take care of her,
他会解决她
if necessary.
非常好
Very good.
你迟到了
You're late.
我要小心翼翼才行啊
I have to be careful, don't I?
现在不行
Uh... not here.
等我们到了美丽的地方之后
When we're in some beautiful place together.
上头对我下指示了
My orders came through.
-我三天后走 -已经下达了吗
- I'm leaving in three days. - Already?
我该怎么办
Well, what am I supposed to do?
别担心 我已经计划好了
Don't worry, I have it all worked out.
把钱放进后车厢 最多两个
Put the money into a trunk-- two at the most--
我会用外交通道将它运出去
and I'll have it shipped out under diplomatic cover.
你要抛下我吗
You're leaving me?
不
No.
这是去日内瓦的票
Here's a ticket to Geneva,
你去那里把这些钱存入汇丰银行
where you'll make a deposit into an HSBC branch.
然后指示他们把钱汇到
Then instruct them to wire the balance
这个西印度群岛的账户
into this account in the West Indies.
我们在圣卢西亚...
I'll meet you there...
不见不散
in St. Lucia.
好吗
Okay?
艾哈迈德 怎么了
Ahmed, what is it?
王八蛋
Yaa Manyak!
打扰一下 不好意思
Excuse me, please.
出去吧
Go now.
这不能证明什么
This proves nothing.
你抓不到我任何把柄
You've got nothing on me.
你是这样想的吗
You don't think so?
看见摄像头了吗
See the cameras?
一个
One...
两个
two.
你这种情况叫做"被按住了手腕"
You were caught red-handed, as they say.
至少 你会被中♥央♥情报局开除
At the very least, your tenure at Central Intelligence is over.
很有可能 会在联邦监狱蹲很多年
Most likely... you're facing many years in federal prison.
-我宁愿赌一把 -为什么
- I'll take my chances. - Why?
你还没听我有什么提议
You haven't even heard my proposal yet.
我知道你要说什么 我不当卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
I-I know what this is. I'm not a traitor.
我没让你当卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
I'm not asking you to be a traitor.
得了吧
Oh, give me a break.
你打算告诉我
Is this the part where you tell me
你不会让我出♥卖♥♥♥美国的国♥家♥安♥全♥吗
I'll never have to compromise the security of the United States?
没错
Yes, it is,
事实就是如此
and it happens to be truth.
-扯淡 -怎么会扯淡
- Bullshit. - Why bullshit?
我们已经不是苏联了
We're not the Soviet Union anymore.
在过去70年里 俄美两国所觊觎的东西
Russian and American interests are more aligned now
从来没有像现在这样一致
than they've been in the past 70 years.
你建议你坐下来
I suggest you sit down
听我说
and listen to me.
你还能有什么损失
What have you got to lose?
我相信我们两个国家合作越多
I believe the more cooperation between our two countries,
世界就会越好
the better-- well, the safer
越安全
the world will be.
我知道这样听起来很天真
Yes, I know it sounds a little naive.
但这是我们能实现的
But it doesn't have to be.
你知道
You see...
我们现在要玩的间谍游戏
this little spy game we're playing here
不一定只由一方提供情报
doesn't have to be one-sided.
我也可以给你提供情报 艾莉森
I can pass intelligence to you, too, Allison.
尖儿货
Not bullshit.
可以帮你升职加薪的重大情报
Real intelligence that will help you rise in your career,
就好比招募你可以让我升职加薪一样
just as me recruiting you will help me rise in mine.
我是认真的
I mean it.
艾莉森
Allison...
几年以后
Years from now,
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表