剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
这是我们的安全主管 卡莉·麦吉森
I'd like you to meet my head of security, Carrie Mathison.
我们要去黎巴嫩
We are going to Lebanon.
我们
Us?
对 你 我 再加几个保镖
You, me, some additional security.
几个保镖只是咱们去日内瓦开会的配备
Additional security is what we take to conferences in Geneva.
这可是战区
This is a war zone.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
奥托·都灵准备这周晚些时候去看看
Otto During is planning a visit later this week.
没有你的邀请 他不可能安全抵达
He can't go there safely without your invitation.
只有议会有资格邀请他
Only the council can invite him.
这场面太老套了 中情局觉得我是叛徒
This is really getting old-- the CIA saying I'm a traitor,
而你认为我还是中情局的人
you saying I'm still working for the CIA.
我不想生活在那个世界里
I don't want to be in that world.
我想跟你和弗兰妮在这里生活
I want to be here with you and Franny.
-怎么回事 -他在攻击我们
- What? - He's attacking us.
-谁 -我♥操♥了
- Who is? - What the fuck?
-怎么了 -他进来了
- What? - He's in.
关掉系统 关掉 关掉
Shut it down. Shut it down, shut it down!
我♥操♥ 是中情局
Holy shit, it's the CIA.
1361份文件
1,361 files?
能解释一下我们的涉密内网
Want to tell me how our classified network
从千里之外的因特网被入侵的吗
got within a thousand miles of the goddamn Internet?
我今天从一个黑客那里收到封邮件
I got an e-mail today from a hacker.
里面透露了德美两国情报部门
It describes a completely illegal arrangement
一项完全非法的协定
between German and American intelligence.
德方绕开自己的各种隐私法案
Germany's doing an end run around its privacy laws
允许美方为其进行监视活动
by having the U.S. Do the spying for them.
你得明白这一点
I want to be sure you understand--
不会再有支援
you'll get no support.
你不再是局里的人
You'll be out of the agency.
你只有那把钥匙
All you get is that key,
下一个目标在盒子里
your next target in the box
等你带着她死亡的证据回来
and operating money waiting there
就可以拿到报酬
when you bring back proof of death.
喂
Hello.
议会诚挚邀请奥托·都灵
The council invites Otto During
访问阿♥拉♥迪亚难民营
to visit General Alladia Camp as our honored guest.
老天 我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了
Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国极端组织宣布建立
The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself
全球性哈里发国 势力范围...
to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over...
重绘了中东地图
redraw the map in the Middle East.
黑客成了士兵
The soldiers are hackers,
网络就是战场
the battlefield is online,
这不是关乎于...
and it's not a matter of...
爱德华·斯♥诺♥登是个懦夫
Edward Snowden is a coward.
令我极其失望的是 俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
extremely disappointed that the Russian government
将采取这一措施
would take this step.
这是违法的 这他妈是违法的
It's against the law, it's against the fucking law.
吃了这么多苦 还是什么都改变不了
All that suffering, and nothing changes.
我们的策略奏效了吗
Is our strategy working?
我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界
I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world.
卡莉永远都无法获得自♥由♥
Carrie will never be free.
过着逃亡的生活 放弃我女儿吗
Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter?
我不知道你的良心怎么过得去
I don't know how you live with yourself.
我会跟你抗争到底
I will fight you forever.
谁在追我
Who's after me?
死了这么多人 你手上沾满了鲜血
So many people, so much blood on your hands.
黎巴嫩/叙利亚边境
看来已经开始了
Looks like it's already started.
我们到了 各位
Here we are, ladies and gents.
阿♥拉♥迪亚难民营
The General Alladia Camp.
你好
Guten Abend.
都灵基金会 前来会见豪根上校
During Foundation, here to see Colonel Haugen.
一切正常 放他们过去
They're all clear. Send 'em through.
好的
Okay.
停在那边
Park over there.
另一场会面怎么样
What about the other meeting--
跟真♥主♥党的
Hezbollah?
他们会联♥系♥我 具体方式不清楚
They contact me. How wasn't specified.
我猜他们知道我在这里
I assume they know I'm here.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
卡莉
Carrie?
他准备好了
He's ready.
豪根上校
Colonel Haugen?
菲利普·贝克尔
Philipp Becker.
我负责奥托·图灵的外援
I handle foreign aid for Otto During.
这位是卡莉·麦吉森 他的安全主管
This is Carrie Mathison, his head of security,
这位是麦克·布朗 我想你们已经见过了
and Mike Brown, whom I think you've met.
去年跟安吉丽娜一起
Last year with Angelina.
麦吉森女士 我们通过电♥话♥
And, Ms. Mathison, we spoke on the phone.
很高兴见到你本人 上校
Good to meet you in person, Colonel.
好了 进来吧
All right. Come in.
你们也看到街上的情况了 局势变化很快
You saw on the road, things are changing fast.
你们一天能接收多少人
How many people are you getting a day?
越来越多
More all the time.
昨天有一千人 所以现在不是造访的好时候
Yesterday, it was a thousand, so this is not the best time for a visit.
难民只会越来越多 先生
The flow of refugees is only going to increase, sir.
你们需要物资 而图灵先生会向你们提供
You'll need resources, and Mr. During will ensure you get them.
嗯 我很感激 可是为什么他需要
Yeah, and I'm grateful, but why does he need
这么多的记者和电视团队
all the journalists, the TV crew?
好把讯息传出去
To get the message out.
叙利亚战争恐怕已经不新鲜了
The Syrian war is an old story, I'm afraid.
对
Yeah.
你能介绍一下这里的安全情况吗
What can you tell me about the security situation?
你是问这里是否安全吗
You mean, is it safe?
好吧
Well...
这是我们的所在地
this is where we are,
这一块是安全区域
and this is where you are safe.
图灵先生需要更加深入营地内部
Mr. During will need to go farther than that,
媒体也是
and so will the press.
他得出现在难民营 而不仅是维和部队基地
He needs to be seen in the camp, not just in a UN compound.
但待在这里才安全
Well, this is where you're safe.
我在开会
I'm in a meeting.
失陪一下
Will you excuse me?
你也想让那消息传出去吗
You want to get that message out there, too?
什么消息
What message?
你们的基金会和真♥主♥党做交易
That your foundation does deals with Hezbollah?
对话可不是交易 上校
A conversation is not a deal, Colonel.
都灵先生必须能在难民营随意走动
And Mr. During needs to be able to move freely around the camp.
如你所愿
As you wish.
听着 如果事情进展不顺利
Listen, if things get gnarly...
不会的
It won't.
-你要搜我们的身 -是的
- You want to search us? - Yes.
我外套下有一把枪
你不行
Not you.
没事的
It's okay.
真♥主♥保佑你
Salaam Alaikum.
真♥主♥保佑你
Alaikum salaam.
我的英语比你的阿♥拉♥伯语强
I speak English better than your Arabic.
都灵基金深表感激
The During Foundation is grateful.
你以前是中情局特工
You were CIA.
我曾经在中情局待过
I was in the CIA.
我现在是个普通公民
I'm a private citizen now.
议会给我签发了安全通行证
I was given safe passage by the council.
都灵先生是应柏林的奥拉民指挥官邀请而来
Mr. During was invited here by Commander Al-Amin in Berlin.
奥拉民觉得我管不好我自己的营地
Al-Amin thinks I can't run my own camp?
没人这么说
No one's saying that.
我们答应支付一笔优厚的报酬
We negotiated a substantial payment
来换取你保障我们来访期间的安全
for your help in providing security for our visit.
什么报酬 我什么都没看到
What payment? I've seen nothing.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表