剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
请告诉他很紧急
Please tell him it's urgent.
请在这里等
Please wait here.
哈菲兹酋长可以见你
Sheikh Hafiz will see you.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
真♥主♥保佑你
Salaam alaikum.
真♥主♥保佑您
Alaikum salaam.
你要喝点什么吗
Will you take some refreshment?
谢谢 您喝什么我就喝什么
Thank you, I'll have what you're having.
咖啡
Coffee.
我需要您的帮助
I need your help.
是我们 基金会
We do, the Foundation.
我们要去一趟南方 阿♥拉♥迪亚难民营
We're making a trip south, to General Alladia Camp.
我得就那里的
I need to talk to Al-Amin
安保措施事宜和奥拉民谈谈
concerning security arrangements there.
奥拉民
Al-Amin?
真♥主♥党指挥官
The Hezbollah commander,
在柏林进行地下工作
living underground here in Berlin.
真♥主♥党控制着难民营
Hezbollah controls the camp.
我得和奥拉民谈谈安全通道的事
I need to talk to Al-Amin about safe passage.
我跟他不熟
I don't know him.
这是肯定的
Well, of course not.
"每个虔诚的穆♥斯♥林♥都是激进分子"
"Every devout Muslim is a radical,"
奥托·都灵这么认为吗
is that what Otto During thinks?
不 我也不
No, nor do I.
但您这个地位的学者人脉很广
But a scholar of your standing knows many people.
他们之中肯定有人能给奥拉民传递这条
Among them, someone who can get a message to Al-Amin
非常重要的信息
in an emergency such as this.
真♥主♥
Allah.
酋长 拜托您
Sheikh, please.
您能传递我的信息吗
Will you pass on my message?
你们涉密内网被入侵了
A penetration... of your secure network.
漏洞已经补好
Vulnerability's been patched.
系统已经测试 很安全
System's been tested and found secure.
但涉密文件被访问... 还被复♥制♥了
But classified material was accessed... and removed.
关我们什么事
And how does this concern us?
一些涉及我们合作关系
A number of the documents contained details
具体细节的文件
of our working relationship.
监控项目
The surveillance.
没错
That's right.
哪些细节
Which details?
几乎全部细节
Pretty much all of them.
这些文件现在还没有散布出去
The documents at this point have not surfaced anywhere.
现在仍然还是秘密
They're still, in effect, secret.
但我们显然要竭尽全力
Obviously we're doing everything possible
确保秘密还是秘密
to make sure it stays that way.
全力...
Everything...
除了一开始就没做好保密工作
except safeguarding them in the first place.
我们确实搞砸了
No doubt, we screwed up.
但我们都得记住
But we all need to remember,
这个项目是针对一个现实问题
this program was a response to a bona fide issue--
即圣♥战♥分子在欧洲寻求避风港
Jihadis finding safe harbor in Europe
而你们却被德国法律绑住了手脚
while your hands are tied by German law.
这个问题不会凭空消失
That problem's not going away.
事实上 鉴于叙利亚的情况
In fact, with events in Syria right now,
形势日趋严峻
it's intensified.
那你们有什么建议
So what are you suggesting?
我觉得我们该继续为你们实施监控项目
I think we should continue our surveillance on your behalf.
为了将这些混♥蛋♥绳之以法 继续监控
Continue identifying these bastards for prosecution,
但得有应急方案
but with a contingency plan
以防任何被盗文件泄露
in case any of the stolen documents surface.
"以防"
"In case"?
我们不知道谁拿走了数据
We don't know who took the data.
但很有可能不会公开
Quite possibly, it will never become public.
你们要真♥相♥信不会公开 就不会找我们了
If you really believed that, you wouldn't be here.
你们会躲在办公室 期待事件平息
You'd be hiding in your offices, hoping it all blows over.
监控行动结束了
The operation is over.
这是个错误
That's a mistake.
不
No.
相信你们才是错误
Trusting you was a mistake.
我们一直监控的这些人
These people we've been identifying,
他们对我们两个国家都是威胁
they're a threat to both our countries.
但说实话
But honestly?
更加是你们的威胁
More to yours.
中坚圣♥战♥分子就在德国
Hard-core jihadis right here in Germany.
你听到了
You heard him.
我们不干了
We're out.
但我不会袖手旁观的
Well, I can't just stand by and do nothing.
你们打算做什么都别留尾巴
Whatever you're planning, don't leave any tracks.
我再也帮不了你们了
I can't help you anymore, not at all.
这他妈是在打战 我们的敌人可不会退出
It's a fucking war, and our enemy is not quitting.
这些新一代的德国人怎么回事
What's wrong with them, these new Germans?
是啊 他们过去可能打了
I know, they used to fight like hell.
你来吗
You coming?
有点事得先去处理
I need to take care of something first.
他们在里面说的话你听到了 对吧
You heard them in there, right?
办公室见
I'll see you back at the office.
小姐
Fraulein?
女士 你把我们的自行车锁到一起了
Ma'am, you locked our bikes together.
我们的自行车 锁到一起了
Our bicycles, they're locked together.
你有钥匙吗
Do you have the key?
把头发包上
Cover your hair.
能麻烦你帮我解开吗
Will you please take these off?
太紧了
They're very tight.
能被你们当成大威胁 我受宠若惊
Well, I'm flattered to be considered such a threat.
我曾在贝鲁特负责保护阿布·纳齐尔
I was part of the team protecting Abu Nazir in Beirut,
那时候你和中情局想暗♥杀♥他
when you and the CIA tried to assassinate him.
我失去了两个兄弟
I lost two of my men.
我们都有损失
We both have known losses.
别侮辱我
Don't insult me.
你们追杀我们
You hunt us,
杀害我们的家人
kill our families,
迫使我们远离祖国
you keep us from our homeland.
那么多痛苦却没有带来一丝改变
All that suffering and nothing changes.
所以我不再为政♥府♥工作了
That's one reason I don't work for the government anymore.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
提供食物和医疗用品
Your help in getting food and medical supplies
给阿♥拉♥迪亚难民营的人
to the people of General Alladia Camp.
联♥合♥国♥控制着那个营
The UN is in charge of that camp.
或许名义上如此
The UN may administer it.
但不用在中情局我也知道
I don't have to be in the CIA to know
其实是真♥主♥党在控制
that Hezbollah is in charge.
奥托·都灵准备这周晚些时候去看看
Otto During is planning a visit later this week.
没有你的邀请 他不可能安全抵达
He can't go there safely without your invitation.
只有议会有资格邀请他
Only the council can invite him.
请你帮个忙
Well, I'm asking you to make that happen.
你肯定知道那个营地已经人满为患
Surely you know the camp is overrun.
每天都有成千上万的难民涌入
Thousands of new refugees are pouring in each day.
大批民众将面临疾病和饥饿的威胁
You are risking disease and starvation on a massive scale.
苦难让我们更强大
Our strength is our suffering,
而你们为我们源源不断补给
and you provide us with an endless supply.
我们知道提供额外的安全保护
We know that there are expenses involved
需要花费大量资金
in providing additional security.
我们很愿意补偿你们
We're willing to reimburse you.
我们可以把钱电汇过来或者给你个人
We can wire money for that or deliver it to you personally.
你们杀了我的儿子
You killed my son...
在贝鲁特
in Beirut.
我跟你们战斗一生
I will fight you forever.
不 求你了 别这样
No, please, please do not do this.
我礼貌地请你提供安全保护
I have asked you respectfully for safe passage.
你有责任把我的意见传达给议会
You are obliged to take my message to the council.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表