剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on homeland...
我♥操♥ 是中情局
Holy shit, it's the CIA.
他在攻击我们
He's attacking us.
关掉系统 关掉 关掉
Shut it down. Shut it down, shut it down!
柏林有数据外泄了
We've had a data breach in berlin.
我今天从一个黑客那里收到封邮件
I got an e-mail today from a hacker.
是份绝密文档
It turned out to be a top secret document.
-泄密线人是谁 -我不知道
- Who was the source of the leak? - I have no idea.
无论我将面临什么结果 我会尊重他们的信任
And I will respect their trust whatever happens to me.
她在暗示要剩下的东西
She's asking for the rest of it.
你要是发过去 就会被拦截
You send that, it'll be intercepted, traced back to us.
跟德国联情局局长开了个会
Had a meeting with BND top brass.
给你24小时离境
Giving you 24 hours to leave the country.
但是德国人要找个替罪羊
But the Germans want a head on a spike.
那就把索尔交出去
So give them Saul's.
贝鲁特欢迎你
Welcome to Beirut.
这酒不错
It's good.
可惜我诱惑不到你
Shame I can't tempt you.
到明天 我戒酒就满九个月了
I'm nine months sober tomorrow.
真♥主♥党同意配合
Hezbollah's cooperating.
至少可以说现场的情况
Well, the situation on the ground is unpredictable, to say the least.
找地方掩护他 找地方掩护他
Get him to cover. Get him to cover.
看
Look.
是中情局那个女的
It was the CIA woman.
她是目标
She was the target.
他被审了6个小时
Six hours he was questioned.
他害怕雇他的人胜过害怕死亡
Whoever paid him, he was more afraid of them than dying.
有人要你死
Someone wants you dead.
你得明白这一点
I want to be sure you understand.
你只有那把钥匙 下一个目标在盒子里
All you get is that key, your next target in the box
等你带着她死亡的证据回来
And operating money waiting there
就可以拿到报酬
when you bring back proof-of-death.
把名字放在盒子里
Put the names in the box.
不管是谁 我都帮你解决
I'll take care of anyone you put there.
老天 我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了
Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国极端组织宣布建立
The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself
全球性哈里发国 势力范围...
to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over...
重绘了中东地图
redraw the map in the middle east.
黑客成了士兵
The soldiers are hackers,
网络就是战场
the battlefield is online,
这不是关乎于...
And it's not a matter of...
爱德华·斯♥诺♥登是个懦夫
Edward Snowden is a coward.
令我极其失望的是 俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
...Extremely disappointed that the Russian government
将采取这一措施
would take this step.
这是违法的 这他妈是违法的
It's against the law, it's against the fucking law.
吃了这么多苦 还是什么都改变不了
All that suffering, and nothing changes.
我们的策略奏效了吗
Is our strategy working?
我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界
I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world.
卡莉永远都无法获得自♥由♥
Carrie will never be free.
过着逃亡的生活 放弃我女儿吗
Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter?
我不知道你的良心怎么过得去
I don't know how you live with yourself.
我会跟你抗争到底
I will fight you forever.
谁在追我
Who's after me?
死了这么多人 你手上沾满了鲜血
So many people, so much blood on your hands.
我不知道我能不能让她坐上明天的飞机
I don't know if I can put her on that plane tomorrow.
怎么不跟她一起走
Why not go with her?
那样还不如让她留在这里安全
If I do that, she's no safer than she is here.
老天 我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了
Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.
等她回到美国以后
Once she's back in the states,
我的思路才能更清晰 来查清这件事
I'll be able to think more clearly and figure this out.
如果黎巴嫩的那个人撒谎呢
What if that guy in Lebanon was lying?
你考虑过这点吗
Have you considered that?
如果没人在追杀你呢
What if nobody's after you?
他没撒谎
He wasn't lying.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
换个地方说
Not here.
你已经撑了四天了
You've been holed up for four days,
几乎没有吃饭睡觉 也没怎么说话
Barely eating or sleeping, hardly saying a word.
你得跟我谈谈
You need to talk to me.
他被拷打
He was tortured, okay?
最后承认我是目标
He finally admitted I was the target,
但却不敢说雇主是谁
but was too scared to say who hired him.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这怎么能证明他的话可信
How does... How does that make him reliable?
他有两个秘密 一个可以讲出来
He had two secrets-- one he could tell,
另一个打死也不说
one he was willing to die for.
结果呢
And did he?
死了吗
Die?
嗯 他被处死了
Yeah, he was executed.
一枪爆头
He was shot in the face point-blank.
所以我才相信他
That's what makes me believe him.
老天
Jesus.
是你问的
You wanted to know.
你衬衫扣子没系
我知道
你想害斯蒂格勒女士心脏病复发吗
午餐的钱
我爱你
贝伦森先生
Mr. Berenson.
都灵先生
Herr During.
要厄纳为你准备什么喝的吗
Can Erna bring you anything?
水 咖啡 或是别的
Water, coffee, something?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我可不是每天都能见到
It's not every day I'm visited by a high-ranking officer
中情局高级官员
of the central intelligence agency.
也不是每天都有德国产业精英
It's not every day a leading German industrialist
成为暗♥杀♥目标
is the target of an assassination attempt.
我运营的是基金会
I run a foundation,
视自己为慈善家
consider myself a philanthropist.
请坐
Have a seat.
不过你的公♥司♥蒸蒸日上
And yet your company is thriving by all accounts.
是这样
That's true.
钢铁行业意外的迎来一波上升期
The steel business is experiencing an unexpected upturn.
知道为何有人要在黎巴嫩杀你吗
Any idea why someone would want to kill you in Lebanon?
不知道
None.
你们的安全主管在到达当日
Might it be related to your chief of security
跟真♥主♥党人士的见面
meeting with a representative of hezbollah
跟这个有关系吗
the day you arrived there?
那你得问她了
You'd have to ask her.
我不知道她在哪里 所以才问你
I don't know where she is, that's why I'm asking you.
我已经说了
I told you.
我不知道
I don't know.
你们家族恐怕也不是第一次
Wouldn't be the first time your family has collaborated
在历史上站错队伍了吧
with those on the wrong side of history.
贝伦森先生 我祖父是超级纳粹
Mr. Berenson, it's hardly a secret
这不是什么秘密
my grandfather was a big-time nazi.
我用自己的一生在为此赎罪
I've devoted my whole life to atoning for that fact.
你们基金会为全欧洲的穆♥斯♥林♥慈善团体
Your foundation has donated tens of millions of dollars
捐赠了几千万美元
to muslim charities all over Europe.
这也不是秘密
Also not a secret.
不用我说
I don't have to tell you--
在很多方面 慈善捐款和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥筹资
there are many points at which social and terrorist causes
是难以区分的
cannot help meeting.
我们这里不存在
Not in our case.
我们每一分钱都有帐目
We account for every cent.
我个人为此承担责任
I take personal responsibility for that.
也许是你认为真♥主♥党并非恐♥怖♥主♥义♥组织
Maybe you don't consider hezbollah a terrorist organization.
这算是问题吗
Is that a question?
没错 你认为是 还是不是
Yeah, it is-- do you or don't you?
我谴责任何暴♥力♥
I deplore violence of any kind,
但总要把对家园被占的合法反抗
but one must always distinguish between
和纯粹恐♥怖♥主♥义♥区分开来吧
legitimate revolt against occupation and outright terrorism.
就你认为 向平民目标发射导弹
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表