剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
-架子上有个急救箱 -好的
- There's a medical kit on the bench. - Okay.
奎恩 还醒着吗
Quinn, you with me?
好了
All right.
转过去
Turn over.
好了 我要给你扎针了
All right, I'm gonna muscle it.
得使劲按住这些伤口
We need to put some pressure on these wounds.
好了 挺住 坐起来
All right. Hold on. Sit up.
挺住 奎恩
Hang on, Quinn.
我的同僚让我把这个交给你
My colleague asked me to give you these.
我有个请求
I have a request.
什么请求
What is it?
我希望我的妻子和女儿留下来
I'd like my wife and daughter to remain behind.
在欧洲生活 直到我们国家的冲突解决
To live in Europe until the conflict in my country is resolved.
我敬重您对家庭的牵挂
I admire your concern for your family.
但我不能允许
But I can't allow it.
你独自回到叙利亚会引起警觉
Returning to Syria without them would raise a red flag.
你们怎么知道我会干这事
How do you know I'll do this?
我收了你们的钱
I have your money.
我回到家 可以什么都不干
When I get home, I could just do nothing.
是的 你可以
Yes. You could.
但是我们赌你会更聪明
But we're betting you're smarter than that.
他问自己家人是否能留下来
He asked if his family could stay behind.
这是个好兆头
That's a good sign.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
说明他知道自己被玩残了
It means he knows he's fucked.
说明他也许会乖乖合作
It means he might just cooperate.
通讯录里只有一个号♥码
There's only one number in the memory.
打过去
Call it.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表