剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Pretty seriously.
而且他拒绝上医院
And he refused to go to a hospital.
什么时候的事
When was this?
九天前吧
Uh, nine days ago.
九天前
Nine days?
急诊室和停尸间
There's no record of him
都没有他的记录
at any emergency room or morgue.
人间蒸发了
He just disappeared.
他最后的地点在哪里
What was his last location?
李特施塔雷和福斯特街角一个旧车♥库♥
An old garage at the corner of Ritterstrae and Forster,
离格利茨公园不远
near Gorlitzer park.
那我去重新查查那里的监控
I'll back-check security cameras in the area.
谢谢
Thank you.
就这么搞
我看可以了
继续
干嘛啊
能让异教♥徒♥看个清楚
很好
现在镜头慢慢推向他面部
多久
足够毕比传递出信息
怎么样
So?
就那样
So.
我问你些问题
I have some questions.
开始吧
Fire away.
不坐下吗
Should we sit?
我想站着
I'd rather stand.
你好像不高兴 艾莉森
You seem angry, Allison.
难道不应该是我生气才对吗
Shouldn't I be the angry one?
现在我是受制方
I'm the aggrieved party here.
还有 你天性易怒
Then again, you're angry by nature.
基本就是我见过最愤怒的人
One of the angriest men I've ever known, actually.
是吗
Is that right?
也是我对你好奇的原因之一
It's one of the things that made me curious about you.
你那种怒火
All that rage.
你告诉达尔·阿德尔在伊♥拉♥克♥招募了伊万·库京
You told Dar Adal you recruited Ivan Krupin in Iraq?
是的
I did.
能否解释一下为什么
Care to explain how a junior officer
一个基层情报官招募重要情报员却不上报
fails to report the recruitment of a major asset up the chain?
我上报了 必须上报
I did report it. Of course I did.
报谁了
To?
埃斯蒂斯副局长
Deputy Director Estes,
分管巴格达站的局长
Baghdad Station's immediate supervisor.
大卫·埃斯蒂斯吗
David Estes?
对 大卫·埃斯蒂斯
Yes, david estes.
可他死了
Who happens to be dead.
恰巧死在12月12号♥那次总部爆♥炸♥
Conveniently killed in the 12/12 bombing at Langley.
恐怕他"恰巧"没来得及发评估报告
"Conveniently"-- I doubt he'd share that assessment.
他怎么处理这个信息了
What'd he do with the information?
不清楚
No idea.
但我们当时的确讨论了
We did discuss the string of operational losses
局里可能承受的行动链条损失
the agency had suffered at that point,
因此才把知情范围缩到很小
So we decided to keep the circle small.
显然很小 就你们俩
Very small, apparently. Just you and him?
不知道 应该是吧
I wouldn't know. I assume so.
不管怎样都是他定的
Either way, it would've been his call.
在他死后你和别人说过这事吗
After his death, uh, you told no one else about it?
为保护线人
Source protection.
伊万有被害妄想 可以理解
Ivan was understandably paranoid.
所以我把他的情报
So I attributed his intel
归在东欧其他情报员名下
to my other assets in Eastern Europe.
完了吗
That's it?
太轻巧了吧
That was easy.
还没完
Oh, I'm not done.
-没吗 -没有
- No? - No.
我向你保证这点
And I guarantee you this.
从今往后你这下半辈子
Not one thing about your life from this moment forward
绝不会好过
will be easy.
我说到做到
I will personally see to that.
你差点害死卡莉
You tried to have Carrie killed.
胡说八道
Nonsense.
她可是你朋友 艾莉森
She was your friend, Allison.
你也曾是我朋友
You were my friend.
不只是朋友
More than that.
在开罗被杀的那些特工
Those butchered agents in Cairo...
那也都是你的人 不是吗
That was yours, too, wasn't it?
你的基辅站副站长
What about Drew Sanders,
德鲁·桑德斯呢
your Kiev deputy?
他到底做了什么落得个被人
What'd he do to deserve a bullet in the face
近距离爆头的下场
at extremely close range?
说话啊 该死的
Tell me, goddamn it.
不然呢 索尔
Or what, Saul?
他有妻子还有三个孩子 我的老天
He had a wife and three kids, for Christ's sake.
没错 你猜怎么着 我与他们还有联♥系♥
Yeah, and guess what, I'm still in touch with them.
我还是最小的孩子凯莉的教母
I'm godmother to their youngest, Kylie...
闭嘴 胡说 鬼话连篇
Stop! Bullshit! Bullshit!
你背叛了他们所有人
You betrayed them all!
现在你又背叛其他人
And then you found others to betray!
所有情报网都被你毁了
All those networks rolled up!
所有好人都被你害死了
All those good people blown!
你认为他们是怎么了
What do you think happened to them?!
你认为他妈的发生了什么
What the fuck you think happened?!
你♥他♥妈♥就是反♥社♥会♥分子
You are a fucking sociopath!
苍天 索尔
Jesus christ, Saul!
把他关起来 看好他
Put him in an office and sit on him!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
I think so.
麻烦找个医生过来
Can we get a doctor in here, please?!
这是合同
我把他们要求修改的地方标记上了
谢谢 我在飞机上看
还有替换卡莉的候选人名单
但愿他们没什么包袱
乔纳斯 他来了
Jonas, he's here!
抱歉 奥托 没想到你也在
Sorry, Otto, I didn't know.
没关系
That's okay.
谁来了
Who is here?
费萨尔·马尔万
Faisal Marwan.
从普拉泽恩辛监狱放出来的囚犯
One of the prisoners released from Plotzensee prison.
我们一直试着说服他
We've been trying to convince him
对政♥府♥提起民事诉讼
to bring a civil suit against the government.
他拥有一家电子产品商店
He owned an electronics store.
向邻居出♥售♥手♥机♥
Sold cell phones to his neighbors,
邻居中有人往叙利亚打电♥话♥
Some of whom made calls to Syria,
有的电♥话♥被中情局拦截了
some of which were intercepted by the CIA.
接下来你所知的就是他是恐怖活动的策划者
Next thing you know, he's a terrorist mastermind
为某个圣♥战♥分子网络提供通讯设备
supplying communications equipment to a jihadi network.
我们去大会议室给他录口供
Let's take his deposition in the large conference room.
提醒你一句 他紧张得要死
I got to warn you, he's nervous as hell.
他失去了三年光阴
Well, he lost three years of his life.
生意和房♥子也都没了
Plus his business and his home.
不公 悲惨
Injustice, misery.
记者可不会错过这些猛料
What journalist could resist?
我向他保证基金会将承担他的律师费
I promised him the foundation would cover his legal fees,
帮助解决生活费和医疗费
help with living expenses, medical bills.
没问题吧
That okay?
完全没问题
That's totally okay.
告诉我进展情况
Let me know how it goes.
那就是我身上发生的一切
That's everything that happened to me,
直到我在新闻上看到
until I heard on the news
是间谍违反了法律
that it was the spies who had broken the law,
不是我
not me,
以及我自♥由♥了
and that I was free.
自♥由♥了 但却一无所有
Free, but with nothing.
我曾经拥有的都没了
Everything I had made in my life was gone.
现在
So now,
在你告诉了我们这些之后
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表