剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
呼吸治疗师请到七号♥诊室
Respiratory tech to treatment room 7.
呼吸治疗师请到七号♥诊室
Respiratory tech to treatment room 7.
他情况稳定了
Well, he's stable.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
我们很走运
We got lucky.
从之前的状况看
Based on what happened in there,
他的治疗预后情况有变吗
has his prognosis changed at all?
还不好说
Well, it's hard to say.
能告诉你的是 情况还没有好转
It hasn't gotten any better, I can tell you that.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
我得回去了
Well... I got to get back.
好
Of course.
我想你会守在这吧
You're staying here, I assume.
不
No.
不
No?
我们知道阿托品救了他的命
We know the atropine saved his life,
但情况不止如此
but that's not the only thing.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他还有枪伤
His bullet wound.
腹部插了引流管
A surgical drain was inserted
用来排出脓毒
into his abdomen to treat the sepsis.
做这个手术的人受过丰富的医疗培训
Whoever did that had serious medical training.
你认为是同一个人
You're thinking it's the same person?
我想 大概某个好心人
I'm thinking there's a good samaritan out there,
很可能不太喜欢
probably not too happy about
最近电视上播放的消息
what he's been seeing on television lately.
这想法有意思 我会交代下去调查
That's an interesting theory. I'll pass it along.
为什么不让我去追查
Why not let me run it down?
这也不是风口浪尖的任务
I mean, it's not exactly the tip of the spear,
而且我也不能就这样坐视不管
and I can't just sit here and do nothing.
-好 但所有行动必须汇报 -好
- Okay, but check in every step of the way. - I will.
贝伦森先生 您向我保证过
Mr. Berenson, you assured me
费萨尔·马尔万会受到礼遇
Faisal Marwan would be treated fairly and with respect.
但他却像罪犯那样
Instead, he was just arrested,
被逮捕 押上车
forced into a car like a common criminal.
现在 连他的律师都不能见他
Now even his lawyer can't get access to him.
我不多说你也知道 我们现在面临巨大威胁
I don't have to tell you, we're facing a major threat.
我知道现在的情况
I know what we are facing.
我说的是你和我 还有你的承诺的价值
I'm talking about you and me, what your word is worth.
我无权指挥联邦情报局
I don't tell the BND what to do.
我告诉他们马尔万会过来
I gave them a heads-up Marwan was coming in,
仅此而已
that's all.
我以为我可以信任你
I thought I could trust you.
因为...
Because...
因为卡莉·麦吉森信任你
because Carrie Mathison trusts you.
我信错人了吗
Was I wrong?
-没有 -那我希望你把这事搞定
- No. - Well, then I expect you to make this right.
好
Okay.
我现在就去联邦情报局 看看能做什么
I'm on my way to the BND now. I'll see what I can do.
你还说过所有的审问律师都可以在场
And you said his lawyer could be present during all questioning.
我说了 我去看看能做点什么
I said, I'll see what I can do.
奥利弗
Oliver.
我和贝伦森联♥系♥过了
I spoke to Berenson.
他现在去看马尔万的情况
He's going to check on Marwan now.
乔纳斯能见到马尔万吗
Will Jonas get access to him?
希望如此
I hope.
暂时还没有准确答复
Don't have an answer on that.
很好
Great.
离最后期限还有三个小时
We've still got three hours to the deadline.
我祈祷会平安无事
I pray it comes to nothing,
但在那之前 我要求你务必低调
but until then, I must ask you to keep a low profile.
你这是在下禁口令吗
Your version of a gag order?
我从没想过会有这么一天 奥托
Never thought I'd see the day, Otto.
拜托 劳拉 我只想让你在这艰难的时刻
Come on, Laura, I'm just asking you to show some sensitivity
表现出一点点敏感性
in a difficult time.
我有职业的敏感度
I am sensitive.
我想说的是 对于马尔万来说
It's just a hell of a lot more difficult for Marwan,
-情况艰难得多 -我知道
- is what I'm saying. - I know,
但我们必须小心
but we have to be careful.
你的信誉度岌岌可危 基金会也是
Your reputation is on the line, and so is the foundation's.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
清楚了
Yes.
很好
Good.
努曼 是我
Numan, it's me.
劳拉
Laura, hey.
你能拿回那些文件吗
Were you able to get the documents back,
像你说的那样从卡莉的电脑里下载下来
download them off Carrie's laptop like you said?
可以 她毫无戒心
Yeah. She never suspected a thing.
全部的1361份文件
All 1,361 of them?
是的 怎么了
Yep. Why?
如果我出了什么事...
If anything happens to me...
就把这些文件公诸于众
I want them to be released.
你什么意思 你发生了什么事
What do you mean, if anything happens to you?
如果我被逮捕 或者别的什么
You know, if I'm arrested or... whatever.
劳拉 怎么了
Laura, what's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
别和我说"没什么"
Don't tell me "Nothing."
你在计划什么
What are you planning?
你不知道比较好
Look, it's better if you don't know.
如果我出了事
Just release the documents,
把文件公布出去
if it comes to that.
不必像上次那样核实文件
Don't worry about vetting them like the last time.
重要的是把文件揭露出去
The important thing is just get them out there.
闹大
Go big.
让丑事曝光
Blow the damn lid off.
然后隐藏好自己 不留痕迹
Then wipe your shit clean, leave no trace.
没问题
You got it.
谢谢你 努曼
Thank you, Numan.
真心的
I mean that.
出生在德累斯顿 在汉堡长大
Born in Dresden, raised in Hamburg,
大概就是在那里遇到了毕比·哈米德
presumably where he met Bibi Hamed.
他们的父亲在那里的港口一起工作
Their fathers worked together at the port there,
给集装箱船卸货
unloading container ships.
我们这是在讨论谁
Who are we talking about?
在老多洛非夫兵营和皮特·奎恩
The body we discovered with Peter Quinn
一起发现的那具尸体
at the old Dorofeev barracks.
名叫查希尔·艾尔·舍拉里
Name's Zaheer Al-Sherali.
是个学生吧
A student, huh?
柏林工大在校生
Enrolled at TU Berlin.
柏林工业大学
The Universitat der Technik?
然而据教务主任反映
Although he was behind on his tuition payments,
他拖欠学费
according to the registrar,
并且超过三个月没去上课
and hadn't been to classes in over three months.
我认识那里的两名女教职人员
Well, I know two women on the faculty there.
什么情况
How's that?
她们向我们咨♥询♥欧洲经济问题
They consult with us on EU economic issues.
若你同意 我很乐意联♥系♥她们
Happy to reach out to them if you want.
听你的
Your call.
同时我也很乐意回局里去
Just as happy to go back to the station.
不管怎样
Either way, I don't go
这几天我去哪儿都有人跟着
anywhere these days without my bodyguard.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
请帮我转达奥拉民 我很抱歉打扰他
Will you tell Al-Amin I'm sorry to disturb him,
但情况紧急 我得和他谈谈吗
but it's urgent that I speak with him?
奥拉民
Al-Amin?
对
Yes.
我不认识叫那名字的人
I don't know anybody by that name.
拜托了
Please.
我无意伤害他 我不是警♥察♥
I mean him no harm. I'm not the police.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表