剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Is firing rockets against civilian targets legitimate,
是合法的吗
in your opinion?
我不会因为你把话题转向以色列
I won't be put on the defensive just because you have managed
就采取守势的
to turn the conversation towards Israel.
我是对你的想法好奇
Actually, I was curious what you think.
我想的是
What I think is--
没有什么比美国过去十五年的对外政策
nothing has made the world more dangerous in the last 15 years
更能置全球于险境了
than the foreign policy of the United States.
我不是政♥治♥家 都灵先生
I'm not a statesman, Herr During.
我是间谍
I'm a spy.
好吧 你们美国人都人性博爱
Well, you are all great humanitarians, you Americans,
而其他人却要受审
when someone else is on trial.
我来不是要让别人受审
I didn't come here to put anyone on trial.
我是来打探卡莉·麦吉森下落的
I came here to find out where Carrie Mathison is.
这我帮不到你
I can't help you with that.
不能还是不愿意
You can't or you won't?
我又没监控她的行踪
I don't track her movements.
就我所知 那件事后她请了几天假
As far as I know, she's taking some time off after what happened.
我必须得找她谈
It's imperative I speak with her.
她不再为你们工作了
She doesn't work for you anymore.
这肯定令人失望
I know how frustrating that must be.
她很不一般
She's a remarkable person.
妈咪
Mommy?
嗨 宝贝
Hey, honey.
嗨
Hi.
我们该走了
So we should go.
该大冒险了哦
It's time for your big adventure.
我刚才还担心来着
I was just starting to worry.
我们停车买♥♥了冰激淋
We stopped for ice cream.
还有甜甜圈
And then for a doughnut.
她看起来不错
Well, she seems fine.
是啊 我才是那个没用的
She is, I'm the one that's a basket case.
你和我妹妹说过了吗
Did you talk to my sister?
说了
Yeah, I did.
我都解释过了
I explained everything.
她会在玛纳萨斯的戴维斯机场接机
She's meeting the jet at Davis airfield in Manassas.
她向你问好
She sends her love.
真不知道怎么感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
先把问题解决清楚
Just get to the bottom of this.
然后回来工作
And then come back to work.
会的 相信我
I will, believe me.
索尔·贝伦森早晨来找我了
Saul Berenson paid me a visit this morning.
是吗
He did?
他想干什么
What did he want?
想找你谈谈
To talk to you.
还想恐吓我
And to put the fear of god into me.
我什么也没说
I told him nothing.
让你为我撒谎真不好意思 奥托
I'm sorry you had to lie for me, Otto.
那没什么
It wasn't that hard.
我不太喜欢他
I didn't like him much.
他貌似习惯了独断专行
He seems like a man too used to getting his way.
是
Yeah.
是现在的他
Well, he is now.
过去他不这样
He wasn't like that before.
那好吧
Well, come on then.
该说再见了
It's time to say good-bye.
弗兰妮 我会想你的
Franny-Lein, I'm gonna miss you.
莱尼亚一天都会陪着你
So Lenya's gonna be with you the whole way.
然后你就能见到麦琪阿姨啦
And then you're gonna get to see your aunt Maggie
还有鲁比表哥乔茜表姐 好吗
And your cousins, Ruby and Josie, okay?
快来好好亲亲妈咪
Come on, give your mommy a big kiss.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
I love you, I love you, I love you...
非常爱 非常非常爱
So sehr, so, so sehr.
谢谢 莱尼亚
Thank you, Lenya.
你不知道我有多感激
You'll never know how much I appreciate this.
没事
No problem.
我们不会有事的
We'll be fine.
别担心
Try not to worry.
我生命中最糟的一天 就是跟我的孩子告别
The worst day of my life was, uh, saying good-bye to my kids,
并从家里搬出来
moving out of the house.
你每隔一周就能在周末见到他们
You see them every other weekend.
你也很快就能再见到弗兰妮的
You're gonna see Franny again soon.
一定会的
Hey, of course you are.
我们不要在说这个话题了
You know what, I'd rather not talk about it.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to be helpful.
你可没帮上忙
Well, you're not helping.
因为你不让我帮
You are not letting me.
-是吗 -就是
- Is that right? - That is right.
那是因为你根本什么都不知道
Because you don't know the first thing about it, about any of it.
那怪谁呢
And whose fault is that?
要是你不想让我知道怎么回事
If you don't want me to know what's going on,
那就别怪我什么都不知道
then don't get mad at me for not knowing what's going on.
我可看不到你脑子里怎么想的
I'm not a brain reader.
你也不会读心术
Or a mind reader either.
没错
That, too.
我知道我最近几天有点失常
Look, I know I haven't been myself the last few days.
你在避难 你刚把女儿送上了飞机
You were in hiding, you just put your daughter on a plane.
我明白的
I get it.
不止这些
It's more than that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
也许有个方法你能帮上忙
Maybe there is a way that you can help.
可以让我更好地看清这事
That I can see this better. I...
不过会有点强人所难
It would be asking a lot of you.
说吧
Tell me.
我要饿死了
Listen, I'm starving.
咱们能找个地方边吃边说吗
Can we find a place to eat and talk about it there?
那么
So...
那么
So...
你知道我有躁郁症
You know I'm bipolar.
知道
Yeah.
你也知道我在服用锂盐
And that I take lithium.
对我有好处
Which is good for me.
能让我保持理智
It keeps me... safe and sane.
但你不知道我不服药的时候是什么样子
What you don't know is what I'm like off of the medication.
对
No.
会非常可怕
It can be scary as hell.
但也令人愉悦
But also exhilarating.
我是说 你会觉得...
I mean, you feel...
你会觉得很兴奋
You feel elated.
你会觉得自己从一个滑雪斜坡上冲下来
You feel like you're flying down a ski slope
但绝对不会摔倒
with no chance of falling.
任何人都会想念那感觉的
Ah, anybody would miss that.
直到那感觉消失
Until you don't.
直到你扎扎实实地摔了
Until... You do fall.
因为你根本无法避免
Because you can't avoid falling;
我深有体会
I've learned that.
你确定你想听我继续说吗
You sure you want to hear about this?
你确定明早还会依然爱我吗
You sure you'll still like me in the morning?
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢
Danke.
重点是 那些药救了我的命
The point is that the meds have saved my life.
真的
Literally.
但我也失去了一些东西
But something is lost, too.
那种兴奋感
The elation.
不止如此
It's more than that.
就像... 有一扇窗子
There's this... this window,
让你即使获得所有疯狂的能量
when you've got all that crazy energy
依然能够头脑清晰
but you're still lucid,
依然能保持理智
you're still making sense.
那就是我在工作上表现最出色的时候
And that's always when I did my best work.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥端掉过一个重要的叛乱分子网络
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表