剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
钱转入奥拉民的账户了
It was transferred to Al-Amin's account.
不 等一下
No. Wait.
拜托 听我说
Please. Just listen to me.
我保证这会物有所值
I assure you it'll be worth your time.
我只是需要我的背包
I just need my backpack?
背包里面有什么
What is in the backpack?
四万美元
It's $40,000.
给你的 瓦利德 随你怎么用
For you, Waleed, to use as you see fit.
我知道与一名真♥主♥党指挥官签订的协议
I know that an agreement made by one Hezbollah commander
对另一名指挥官依然有效
will be honored by another.
所以我们成交吗
So we have a deal?
是的
Yes.
但是
But, uh...
-什么 -难民营已经超员了
- What? - The camp is overrun.
一天比一天糟糕
Every day, it gets worse.
穿过边界的各种各样的人♥渣♥
All kind of scum from across the border:
人♥民♥阵线 基♥地♥组♥织♥ 伊♥斯♥兰♥国
al-Nusra, al-Qaeda, Daesh.
你的意思是
What are you saying?
只能待一个小时
Stay no more than one hour.
再久即使是我也不能保证都灵先生的安全
Even I can't guarantee Mr. During's safety longer than that.
可以 一小时
Okay. One hour.
本期节目的焦点话题
And dominating our program today,
是占据欧洲各大报纸头条
as it has dominated headlines across Europe,
所报道的一份震撼的文件
is news of this shocking document
暗示德国情报局为了绕过
which suggests German intelligence is working
德国隐私法案与中情局合作
with the CIA to bypass Germany's privacy laws.
我们的嘉宾就是发布档案的女士
Our guest is the woman who published the document:
特立独行的美国记者劳拉·萨顿
the dissident American journalist Laura Sutton.
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢 我能现在更正一件事吗
Thanks. Can I correct one thing right away?
这份档案并不只是暗示合作关系
The document doesn't suggest a relationship.
它完全证实了合作关系的存在
It absolutely proves it.
它详细阐述了各项约定 甚至预算
It details every aspect of the arrangement, even its budget.
非常令人震惊
It's quite shocking.
所以你一点都不惊讶
So you're not surprised that the chancellery
政♥府♥在努力和这件事撇清关系
is scrambling to distance itself from the affair?
我并不惊讶
I'm not.
但我认为你们的安♥全♥部♥门也担有很大责任
But I think your security services have a lot to answer for, too.
此外 我只看到一份档案
Plus, I only saw the one document.
它也许只是冰山一角
It could just be the tip of the iceberg.
狗♥操♥猪 糊涂涂
Talk about a clusterfuck.
还有一件事
And there's something else.
德国联情局一直有一个小组
The BND's had a team on Laura Sutton
在劳拉·萨顿到柏林后对她进行监视
ever since she came to Berlin.
试探
A test?
我的线人想知道我要做什么
My source wanted to see what I would do.
我会如何发布这些信息
How I would release the information.
或者说 我会不会去发布 但我希望
In fact, if I would release it at all, but I hope...
这是什么时候照的
When was this taken?
网络入侵的同一天
Same day as the penetration.
你如何肯定这是货真价实的中情局档案
How can you be sure it's a genuine CIA document?
这么说吧 我就是知道
Let's just say I know it is.
你觉得卡莉与这有关
You think Carrie's involved?
我真的不知道
I really can't see it,
但他们确实都为都灵工作
but they do both work for During.
你觉得联情局会打击报复吗
Do you expect any retaliation from the BND?
我的意思是 针对个人的
I mean, personally?
当然 我确定他们现在正在搜查我的公♥寓♥
Oh, yeah, I'm sure they're searching my apartment right now.
你不会对此感到困扰吗
That doesn't upset you?
已经习惯了
Gotten used to it.
只要他们不把猫给放出来
As long as they don't let the cat out.
猫
你有看到猫吗
没看见
她的电脑一定在这里
你是说她有一个保险箱
没人告诉我
当看到来之不易的权利
annoying people who gets angry
被忽视或者被滥用 人们会被激怒
whenever they see hard-won rights being ignored or abused.
我搬到这里是因为
I moved here because of the protections
德国对其公民和来访者的保护措施
Germany guarantees its citizens and its guests.
你们颁布了这些法律
You have these laws
因为你们知道事情有可能变得很糟糕
because you know how bad it can get.
你们经历过
You've lived it.
你们亲眼看到国家监控让社会分崩离析
You saw the surveillance state tear society apart,
你们也说了 "不能继续了"
and you said, "No more."
但你们的情报机关看来并没在意
But it seems your own intelligence agency wasn't listening.
我并非德国公民
Now, I'm not a German citizen,
但我明白像这样的秘密计划代表着什么
but I understand the implications of a covert program like this.
带她来
不用逮捕令吗
让你去就去
目的是回避国家的隐私条例
Aimed at skirting national privacy regulations.
德国绝不是第一个监控自己公民的国家
Germany is by no means the first country to spy on its citizens,
但德国联情局很聪明
but the BND was smart about it.
他们把脏活外包给了美国中情局
They outsourced the dirty work to the CIA.
所有的报纸 电视
Every paper and TV channel.
还有网上全都是 我就说她会做的
And all over the Web. I told you she would do it.
泄密线人是谁
Who was the source of the leak?
是德国情报机构内部的人吗
Was it from inside German intelligence?
我不知道
I've no idea.
我只知道他或她冒了很大风险来揭露这一切
All I know is he or she took a big risk to expose this.
我很荣幸他们找了我
I'm honored they reached out to me,
我会尊重他们的信任
and I will respect their trust,
无论我将面临什么结果
whatever happens to me.
听到没
You hear that?
她在暗示要剩下的东西
She's asking for the rest of it.
她还说了她家有警♥察♥
She also said she's got cops in her apartment.
你要是发过去 就会被拦截
You send that, it'll be intercepted,
他们就会查到我们头上
traced back to us.
她人在电视台
She's at the TV station.
我带过去给她
I'll take it to her.
哥们儿 等等 我们得商量商量
Dude, wait, we should talk about this.
商量什么
Talk about what?
你看看她 她在上电视
Look at her. She's on TV.
那又怎样
So?
就是说... 她会因此发大财的
So... she's getting rich out of this.
我们怎么不自己干
Why not us?
用色情录像赚钱 别想用情报
Make money out of sex, Korzy, not information.
情报是免费的
Information's for free.
我不行 法蒂玛
对不起
为什么不行
我很害怕
我不想离开家
可家到底是什么
是你试图用酒和毒品慢性自杀的地方吗
我没说错吧
是谁把你从那种境况中救了出来
是你
不 亲爱的 不是我
是真♥主♥安♥拉♥救了你
他选择了你
当安♥拉♥选中我们去做重要的事
我们必须完成
这才是
通往天堂的路
我觉得刚才非常好
Thought it went really well, so...
-是啊 -咱们一定得保持联♥系♥
- Yeah. - Let's definitely keep in touch.
-当然 -你知道怎么联♥系♥我
- Absolutely. - You have all my details.
-知道 -有需要联♥系♥我
- Yeah. - Let me know if you need anything.
-谢谢 再见 -好 保重 再见
- Thank you. Bye. - Okay. Take care. Bye.
劳拉·萨顿 我是汉斯·波多尔斯基
Laura Sutton, Hans Podolski,
联邦情报局的
Bundesnachrichtendienst.
-你们开什么玩笑 -你被捕了
- You've got to be kidding. - You're under arrest.
-请跟我们走 -放开我
- Please come with us. - Get off of me.
我犯了什么罪
What's the charge?
说啊 我犯了什么罪
Tell me, what's the charge?
走
Go.
黎巴嫩 贝鲁特
-没事吧 洛塔尔 -没事
- We good, Lothar? - We're good.
都灵先生安全到达了
Mr. During arrived safely.
最上两层都保护好了
The top two floors are secured.
等你准备好 他想见你
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表