剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
怎么回事啊
What's going on?
我正在开会呢
I was in the middle of a staff meeting.
索尔
Saul?
有人跟踪你吗
Are you being followed?
没有 什么意思
No. What do you mean?
我被跟踪了
I am.
这条街尽头的黑色轿车
Black Sedan at the end of the street.
昨晚停在我住的宾馆门口
It was at my hotel last night.
跟着我过来的
Followed me here.
你好像并不惊讶
You don't seem surprised.
是这样的...
Look...
别告诉我是你派他们来的
Don't tell me you ordered it.
当然不是
Of course not.
是达尔
It was Dar.
一架飞机在我们面前爆♥炸♥
We have a plane explode in our faces.
连同我们颠覆叙利亚的计划一起灰飞烟灭
Crashes and burns, along with our plans for Syria.
他的反应却是跟踪我
His response is to tail me.
残骸里发现的线索指向以色列
Something in the wreckage pointed to Israel.
炸♥弹♥的残骸
Some remnant from the bomb.
对不起 我应该告诉你的
I'm sorry. I should have told you.
是啊
Yeah.
你应该
You should have.
告诉我你要我做什么
Just tell me what you want me to do.
我要你别再派人跟踪我
I want you to stop tailing me.
去找炸毁飞机的凶手
Find out who blew up our plane.
我们在努力 有一组人正在做这件事
We're trying. We've got a whole team working on it.
最明显的线索没有人查
There's no one doing the obvious.
有人事先掌握了
Someone got ahold of our plan
我们策反约瑟夫将军的计划
to install general youssef in Syria.
他们是怎么知道的
How? How would they know?
我要清查整栋楼
I want that building swept.
情报站
The station.
-掘地三尺 -你认为我们被监听了
- Down to the studs. - You think it's bugged.
希望如此
I'm hoping it is.
不然的话...
'cause if it isn't...
我们就有更大的麻烦了
We've got an even bigger problem.
他是间谍
他有可能是间谍
他被我带回来时已经奄奄一息
干掉他
他不是间谍
你是美国人吗
Hey. Are you American?
你是间谍吗
You're a spy?
哪有间谍会躺在巷子里
What kind of spy lays dead in an alley
任人把他带到这里来呢
hoping someone will bring him here?
-回答我 -他说不了话
- Answer me. - He can't.
-回答我 -我给他打了镇静剂
- Answer me. - I gave him a sedative!
-止疼的 -什么
- For the pain. - What?
镇静剂
是我带他回来的
我又怎么知道你会回来呢
他极度虚弱 我不得不给他输我的血
"想上天堂的人一定要善待他的客人"
这是先知的话 愿主保佑他
你不带他来这里 他就不是客人
他在哪呢
Where is he?
不知道 你离开后他就溜出去了
I don't know. He slipped out after you left.
他又开始流血了 很严重
He'd started bleeding again. Badly.
你要去哪里
where are you going?
总得有人去找他吧
Well, someone has to try and find him.
你以为我根本没去找过吗
Is that what you think, I didn't even try?
我给所有医院和警♥察♥局打了电♥话♥
I called every hospital, every police station,
还他妈在街上找了
and walked the goddamn street.
过去20个小时没有人见过他
No one has seen him in the last 20 hours,
也就是你离开了这么长时间
which, by the way, is how long you've been gone.
他不可能人间蒸发
Well, he can't just vanish.
他想死在别的地方 卡莉
He went off to die, Carrie.
我猜他就是人间蒸发了
My guess is he's done just that.
我按你的方式做了
Look, I agreed to do it your way.
躲起来 偷偷送药
The hiding out, the pills,
守在这里等着某人拿枪闯进来
the waiting for someone to come through the door, gun blazing,
我都同意了 因为我想帮你
I said yes. Because I wanted to help you.
但这帮不了你 谁都帮不了
Well, it didn't help you. It didn't help anyone.
事情变得越来越糟
Things have gotten worse and worse
而我们卷入的这个烂摊子
and this... this craziness we find ourselves in,
恰恰是你发誓要逃离的
it's exactly what you swore you wanted to leave.
你以为我想这样吗
You think I want this?
不想就做给我看 免得再有人受伤
Show me you don't before anyone else gets hurt.
现在应该去寻求当局的帮助了
It's time to go to the authorities,
-哪个当局 -寻求保护
- What authorities? - Ask them for protection.
-哪个当局能保护我 -任何一个 所有的都能
- What authorities are gonna protect me? - Any of them. All of them.
-随便哪个 -不行 我不知道可以信任谁
- Whatever. - I can't. I don't know who to trust.
相信我 因为你不能这样过下去
Trust me! Because this is no way to live.
我要回家了
I'm going home now.
我希望你跟我一起回去
And I hope you'll come with me.
你到底回不回去
Are you coming or not?
好吧 好吧
N... Okay. Okay.
-等等 等等 -我一直在等
- Wait, wait, wait, wait. - I've been waiting.
我知道
I know.
你一直坐着这里想这件事
Look, you've been sitting here thinking about this.
我才刚刚进门
I-I just walked through the door.
求你 给我点时间
Please, give me some time.
我刚跟索尔谈过
I just talked to Saul.
我以为他能帮我 但他不肯
I thought he would help me, but he won't.
他不肯帮我找那些文件
He won't help me find those documents.
别在说那些文件了 那些...
Shut up about these documents! About these...
谁在乎那些该死的文件
Man, who cares about these goddamn documents?
奎恩为了保护你宁可流血而死
Quinn walked out that door bleeding to death
也要离开这里 卡莉
to protect you, Carrie.
你都不在意吗
Does that register?
-拜托... -拜托什么
- Please... - Please what?
什么
What?
就这样了吗 你要走了
So that's it? You're leaving?
对 就这样了
Yeah, that's it.
我受够了
I'm done.
会议室A
安全
安全
会议室B
我们的客人还要待多久
How long will our guests be here?
还有一两天
Another day. Two.
你真觉得这个时机合适吗
You really sure this is a good time?
没有什么合适的时机
There is no good time.
我看不出还有什么别的选择
I don't see what choice we have.
马上跟我谈谈
外边干什么呢
What's going on out there?
彻底清查
Called a sweep.
谁下的命令
On what authority?
因为有人炸了我们那架该死的飞机
On the authority of someone blew up our goddamn plane.
这事我知道 相信我
Believe me, I'm aware.
那为什么下令清查的人不是你呢
You want to tell me why you didn't order a sweep yourself?
你难道不想知道是谁干的
I mean, if you're interested in who actually did it,
谁把触角伸到我们这里
who got their nose inside our tent.
你♥他♥妈♥有啥毛病
What the hell's wrong with you?
你派人跟踪我吗
You having me tailed?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
你还跟踪站里其他人了吗
You having anyone else in this office tailed?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
别他妈再跟我装傻充愣的了
Do not give me one more of your fuckwit non-answers, Dar,
因为我现在很想很想把你脑袋拧下来
'cause I'm this close, this close to taking your head off.
是吗
You are?
我知道你怎么想的 你以为我不知道吗
I know what this is about. You think I don't?
30年前 我在最绝望的时候
30 years ago, 30 years, I leaked three names to mossad,
给了摩萨德三个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的名字
Three terrorist names, during a desperate time,
那他妈是巴勒斯坦大暴♥动♥啊
The inti-fucking-fada.
是我的错 我承担了责任
My mistake. I paid for it.
你一直揪着这事直到现在
You hang on to it like it was yesterday.
说完了吗
You done?
不是以色列人干的 也不是我
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表