剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
好吧
Fine.
那我们就提高筹码
We up the ante, then.
很好
Good.
我去找阿斯特丽德谈谈 制定方案
I'll go talk to Astrid, and I'll get back to you
然后来找你
with a game plan.
阿斯特丽德到达咖啡店了
Astrid's arriving at the cafe.
给个画面
Screen on.
麻烦拉近点
Closer, please.
感谢你来外面见我
Thanks for meeting me out of the office.
别客气 出什么事了
No problem. What's going on?
在电♥话♥上说不方便
Didn't want to tell you on the phone.
今天早上
This morning,
卡利科把妻子和孩子送上了去塔林的飞机
Calico put his wife and children on a plane to Tallinn,
估计是去看望她在那边的亲戚
supposedly to visit her relatives there.
为什么
Why?
他坚持要我们加速进程
He's insisting we accelerate the timetable.
但是我记得计划到下周才开始 发生了什么
But I thought the plan was for next week. What happened?
这就是重点 我们也不确定
That's just it. We're not exactly sure.
你觉得出什么事了
What do you think happened?
他很明显受到了惊吓
Well, he's clearly spooked.
似乎是和柏林的事有关
And it appears to have something to do with Berlin.
他不愿在这里进行交接
He's refusing to do the handover here.
-对我们的交接 -没错
- The handover to us? - Correct.
他说除了柏林哪里都可以
Anywhere but Berlin, he says.
据他所言 柏林站已经被渗透了
According to him, Berlin station's been penetrated.
等等 他是指我吗
Wait a minute, does he mean me?
-我的情报站 -恐怕是这样
- My station is? - I'm afraid so.
人员还是电子设备
Human or electronic?
他没说
He didn't say.
但我觉得你应该知道这事
But I thought you should know.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
现在至少你可以先行处理了
Now you can get out in front of this, at least.
在你上司发现之前
Before your bosses find out.
我希望有一天你也能提前知会我一声
I would hope you'd do the same for me one day.
不 我的意思是 我不相信有这回事
No. I mean, I don't believe it.
他在胡编乱造来夸大自己的价值
He's making this shit up to exaggerate his own value.
我不确定这对他来说是明智之举
I'm not sure that would be smart on his part.
无论如何 我们很快就会知道了
Anyway, we'll know soon enough.
你怎么知道
How do you figure?
他承诺提供渗透的证据
He's promised to provide us with evidence of the penetration.
也就是 传递给俄外情局的确切材料
That is, copies of actual material passed to the SVR.
-到时你会知会我一声吧 -当然
- You'll let me know when that happens? - Of course.
你什么时候带他过来
When are you bringing him in?
今晚 过拉脱维亚边界
Tonight. Across the Latvian border.
他早晨就会到汉堡的安全屋了
He'll be at a safe house in Hamburg by morning.
然后我们三天后与他接触
Then we get him three days later?
只是不能在柏林
Just not in Berlin.
只是不能在柏林
Just not in Berlin.
你不留下吃午饭
You can't stay for lunch?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
我受到了联合指导委员会的传唤
I've been summoned to appear before Joint Steering.
真有趣 谢谢你 阿斯特丽德
What fun. Thank you, Astrid.
祝你好运 我很抱歉
Good luck. And I'm sorry.
她真是个冷静的人
She's a very cool customer, this one.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
该行动了 该动作了
Time to move. Time to run.
-你好 -妮娜 是我
- Hello? - Nina, it's me.
下一班去哥本哈根的城际列车是几点
When's the next intercity to Copenhagen?
稍等
Hold on a second.
下午2点26分
2:26 P.M.
给我订一张头等票 我在车站取票
Book me a first-class ticket. I'll pick it up at the station.
你下午的会议和
What about your afternoon meetings
伦敦的电♥话♥会议怎么办
and the conference call with London?
-重新安排到下周 -好的
- Reschedule them for next week. - Will do.
派先遣组去中♥央♥火车站 并安排人
Get advance teams to the Hauptbahnhof and somebody inside
跟她一起坐头等车厢
that first-class compartment with her.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
那是呼叫暗号♥
That's a call code.
我们在巴格达用过 两下和三下各具含义
We used them in Baghdad. Two for this, three for that.
线人和总部之间提前私下安排好的
Private and prearranged between asset and base.
她行动了
She's on the move.
切换至卫星视图
Switch to satellite.
确保队伍都保持联♥系♥
Make sure teams all have contact.
她的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥刚才消失了
Her cell phone signal just stopped sending.
她把手♥机♥拆了
She's tearing it down.
如果我是她 现在肯定会这么做
Exactly what I would be doing right now, if I were her.
我放到她包里的无线发射器
What's the range of the wireless transmitter
识别范围有多大
I put in her purse?
无限大 那是个卫星装置
Unlimited. It's a satellite unit.
最好是
Better be.
备用的设备刚被她拆掉
We just lost our backup.
她在去中♥央♥火车站的路上
She's on her way to Hauptbahnhof Station.
我们的队伍就位了吗
Do we have a team on the ground yet?
找到她了
Got her.
红队 你们看到她了吗
锁定目标
收到 蓝队 待命
城际高铁是幌子
The I.C.E. Train is a feint.
她往市郊快速列车去了
She's headed for the S-bahn.
-通知无人机监视待命 -是 长官
- Alert Drone surveillance. - Yes, sir.
发生了什么 她在哪儿
What's happening? Where is she?
在中♥央♥火车站 15站台 逃命中
At the Hauptbahnhof Station. Platform 15. In full flight.
她刚穿过站台
She just crossed the platform.
那是前往波茨坦火车站的列车 对吗
That's the train to Potsdam Hauptbahnhof, right?
对
Right.
给柏林交通局的豪瑟打电♥话♥
Call Hauser at the BVG.
让他推迟那条线的列车
Ask him to delay the train down the line,
看看你能不能让人在尼克拉西等着她
and see if you can get units waiting for her at Nikolassee.
为什么在尼克拉西
Why Nikolassee?
因为那是波茨坦火车站前四站
Because it's four stops before Potsdam Hauptbahnhof,
而且那里有一个俄♥罗♥斯♥的安全屋
And there's a Russian safe house there, apparently.
-听到了吗 -我在照做了
- You hear that? - I'm on it.
大门 看门狗 电子安防 有整套保护系统
Gates, dogs, electronic security, the works.
无人机五分钟后到达
Drone is five out.
收到
Copy that.
艾莉森·卡尔
Allison Carr.
是 是
Ja. Ja.
是阿德勒
That was Adler.
艾莉森·卡尔的逮捕令刚被批准
A warrant for Allison Carr has just been approved.
只要你下令他立即执行
He wants you to make the call when to execute it.
转达我的谢意
Tell him I appreciate that.
外勤人员最了解
Man on the ground knows best.
火车到站了
Train.
无人机监视车站
Drones on station.
尼克拉西
不需要目视跟踪
No need to maintain visual contact.
有无人机 而且我们在追踪她的定位系统
Drone's overhead, plus we're tracking her on GPS.
让他把无人机再升高600米
Have him take the drone up another 2,000 feet,
但继续在主路另一侧待命
But stay on the other side of the main road.
明白
Copy that.
等等 有两个视频信♥号♥♥丢失 怎么回事
Wait a minute, we just lost two screens-- what's going on?
定位系统失灵
GPS is down.
音频也是
Audio, too.
她快要进去了 我们需要音频
She's about to go inside. We need that audio.
看看能否通过卫星重启那个发射器
See if you can get the satellite to reboot the transmitter.
我正在尝试
That's what I'm doing.
没反应 完全失灵
Nothing. It's gone dark.
因为它接受不到信♥号♥♥
Because it's not receiving a signal.
请解释
Explain, please.
她说整个院子是个盲区
She's saying it's a dead zone. The entire compound.
这片宅邸内肯定有干扰基站
There must be jamming towers at the perimeter of the property.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表