剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
天使不全是好的 懂吗
No, angels aren't all good, you know?
有时候... 他们是来惩罚的
Sometimes... sometimes they come to punish,
告诉你... 你做的坏事太多了
to tell you it's... it's too much, the damage.
不管是哈卡尼 还是纳齐尔的人
So it doesn't matter if it's Haqqani or, you know,
或者哈桑的儿子 都不重要
Nazir's people or Hasam's son.
不管是谁 都是替他们所有人来的
Whoever it is does it for them all.
而这是正义的
And it's... and it's right.
这是公正的
It's... it's-it's righteous.
好了 来
Okay, okay, come on.
你不能...
I mean, you can't...
-你弥补不了 -起来...
- You can't atone - Let's get you up...
那么多人命 那么多灵魂
for that much blood, for that many souls.
没有用的 罪孽无法宽恕
It's futile, absolution is not available.
复仇天使就是要告诉我们这一点
The angels are telling us that.
坐下来
Here, sit down.
-你明白吗 -是 我明白
- Do you understand? - Yes, I understand.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
附近有教堂吗
Is there a church nearby?
-附近村庄有 -我得见牧师
- Uh, in the next village. - I need to see a priest.
-你得先吃药 -马上
- Uh, you-you have to take these first. - Now.
你得先吃药
Hey, You have to take these first.
-不 -吃吧
- No. - Come on.
为什么 你觉得我疯了吗
Why? You think I'm crazy?!
不 不 只是
No, no, that was...
不 我现在他妈明白得很
N-n-no, I am crystal fucking clear.
我没觉得你疯了
I don't think you're crazy.
我觉得你解决了这个问题
I think... I think you solved this thing
所以你该恢复吃药了 好吗
so it's time to go back on your meds, okay?
-我不傻 -没人说你傻
- I'm not a moron. - Nobody said you were.
你以为我不知道你在做什么吗
You don't think I know what you're doing?
不 不
N-no. No.
我完全知道你在做什么
I know exactly what you're doing.
我只想让你按我们说好的吃药
I just want you to take your pills like we agreed.
"按我们说好的"
"Like we agreed."
-没错 我们说好的 -这么有耐心
- Yeah, we did. - So patient,
这么理智
so reasonable.
天啊
Jesus.
你整天伪装自己不累吗
Don't you ever get tired of that Clark Kent routine?
-无聊 无聊透顶 -我♥操♥你的
- Boring, boring, boring. - You know what, fuck you.
-要么你自己吃... -不然呢
- You can either take these yourself... - Or what?!
你要把药灌进我喉咙吗
What, you're gonna shove 'em down my throat?
不 我要叫救护车
No, I'm calling an ambulance.
你不能这样
You can't do that.
你知道你不能的
You know you can't do that.
-他们会找到我们的 -你看我敢不敢
- They'll find us. - Yeah, watch me.
马上吃药
Take the pills right now,
不然我拨号♥了
or I start dialing.
不如来上上坏女孩吧
How about fucking the bad girl instead?
你♥他♥妈♥快吃药
Take the goddamn pills!
反正你床上功夫也不怎么样
You're a lousy lay anyway.
给我看看
Show me.
我说给我看看
I said show me.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
可怜的小乔纳斯
Poor little Jonas.
你肯定没交过我这样的女朋友
Bet you never had a girlfriend like me before.
你能不能现在别说话了
Why don't you stop talking now?
为什么为什么 你受够了我的声音吗
Why? Why? You sick of hearing my voice?
-对 没错 -这好多了
- As a matter of fact, yes. - Yeah, that's better.
很好 发火吧 我更喜欢你生气的样子
That's good. Get mad. I like it better when you're mad.
至少我知道你还活着
At least I know you're alive.
至少我知道你♥他♥妈♥还有口气 来啊
At least I know you have A fucking pulse! Come on.
别接 别接
Don't answer. Don't answer it.
是一次性手♥机♥
It's the burner phone.
我前妻
It's my ex.
喂
Yeah.
什么
Was?
天呐
Oh, my God.
追踪
扫描中
追踪
锁定
好 好
Okay, um... Okay...
追踪
显示
怎么了
What's going on?
斯蒂凡被捕了
Steffan's been arrested.
因为什么
For what?
不知道 商店行窃吧
I don't know. Shoplifting.
别担心 他们晚饭时就能找到你了
好
Gut.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Gut. Danke.
-太奇怪了 -怎么了
- Well, that's weird. - What?
柏林所有辖区都没有他被逮捕的记录
Um, the police have no record of him at any precinct in Berlin.
那是因为他根本就没有被警方逮捕
That's because he's not in police custody.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
糟了 我们得走了 马上离开
Shit, we have to go. We have to go right now.
-他们已经在来的路上了 -谁
- They're already on their way. - Who?
谁来了
Who is?
斯蒂凡被捕是个圈套
Steffan's arrest was staged
为了让你接到那通电♥话♥ 我们暴露了
to generate that call to you. We're blown.
你是说那些人抓了斯蒂凡吗
Are you saying these people have Steffan?
不 我是说
No, I am saying that whoever
要杀我的人马上就到了
is trying to kill me is coming here!
斯蒂凡在不在他们手里
Do they have Steffan or not?
-斯蒂凡不会有事的 相信我 -你怎么知道
- Steffan will be fine, trust me. - How do you know that?
你不知道 根本不知道
You don't know. You don't know that.
我们得回柏林
We have to get back to Berlin.
别别别 乔纳斯
No. No, no, no, no, Jonas.
乔纳斯 听我说好吗 他们不会伤害他的
Jonas, listen to me, okay? They won't hurt him.
-他只是个诱饵 -只是个诱饵
- He's just a pawn. - Just a pawn?
你♥他♥妈♥搞笑吗 他是我儿子
Are you fucking kidding me?! He's my son!
卡莉
Carrie!
回来
Come back!
我可不会去追你
I'm not chasing you!
卡莉 见鬼 你在哪
Carrie, goddamn it! Where are you?!
大使已经上路回国了
The ambassador's on his way home.
不太开心
Not a happy camper.
可是德国人满意了
The Germans, however, are appeased.
没错
Yes, they are.
至少暂时是这样
For the time being, at least.
艾莉森·卡尔呢
And Allison Carr?
她怎么了
What about her?
我们要在她档案里记大过吗
Do we put an official reprimand in her file?
她确实越界了
Well, she did wander outside the lines.
远远越界了
Way outside.
我不这么看
I have a different interpretation.
你的看法是
Which is?
她确实有重大失误
She misplayed badly.
但最终却帮我们做出了正确的决定
In the end got us to the correct decision.
你今天很是宽宏大量嘛
Well, well, you're in a forgiving mood today.
而且这周末我需要她
Plus, I need her for the weekend.
如果计划没有改变的话
Assuming we're still on.
其实我正是为此给你打电♥话♥的
In fact, that's why I'm calling.
别跟我说 上面临场怯阵了
Don't tell me. Cold feet.
我就知道
I fucking knew it.
实际上正相反
Actually, the opposite.
什么
What?
就在你以为我们失去了行动的勇气时
And just when you thought we'd lost our operational balls.
我们可以行动了吗
We have a green light?
我们可以行动了
We have a green light.
但我确实忘记提及
However, I did neglect to mention
你跟因泰·卢斯金的会面
your conversation with etai luskin.
我肯定你是忘了
I'm sure you did.
你觉得他们的情报有多详尽
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表