剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
我们需要做开颅手术来引流
We had to perform a craniotomy, drain it
并止住出血
and repair the bleed.
这是什么意思 他会康复吗
What does that mean? Will he recover?
现在言之过早
Well, it's too soon to tell.
拜托 医生
Come on, doctor.
你见过上千类似病例
You've seen a thousand of these, you know.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
情况很糟
It was a bad one.
即便他康复了
And even if he does recover,
大脑功能也会严重受损
the brain damage will be significant.
-他在哪里 -他在术后监护室
- Where is he? - He's in post-op.
我要见他
I need to see him.
当然可以
Oh, of course.
老天啊
Oh, dear god.
你没事吧
You all right?
是我们害的他吗
Did we do this to him?
四天后
早上好
Good morning.
我还以为你把我忘了呢
I was beginning to think you'd forgotten about me.
我有三件事要告诉你
I'm going to tell you three things.
全是实话
All true.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
费萨尔·马尔万死了
Faisal Marwan is dead.
他就从这栋楼的五楼窗户
He threw himself out a fifth story window
跳了下去
right here in this building.
意思是说你们把他扔下去了
You mean you threw him out the window.
他自己跳的
He jumped.
这是事实
That is a fact.
你们杀了他
You killed him.
你们这群逼养的
You fuckers.
不是的
No.
我们错在让他单独待在屋里
We made a mistake leaving him alone,
但我们没有杀害他
but we did not kill him.
但是 这给我们带来了麻烦
Still, that presents us with a problem.
如何向德国人解释他的死亡
How to explain his death to the German people.
废话
No shit.
这就引出了第二件事
Which brings me to the second thing.
你的朋友努曼
Your friend Numan.
他怎么啦
What about him?
他在隔壁牢房♥里
He's in the next cell.
我们拿到了他的笔记本电脑
We have his laptop.
我们找到了被黑出来的文件
We've recovered the hacked documents.
它们再也不可能被公布了
Since now they'll never be published,
你失去筹码了
you've lost your leverage.
我很乐意带你见他
I'm happy to show him to you
如果你不信的话
if you don't believe me.
你们这些人
You people.
是你滥用了你在德国的地位
You're the one who's abused your position here in Germany.
怎么
Yeah?
那为何我没被送上飞机 像你说的
So why am I not on a plane home like you said?
我为什么还待在这里
What am I still doing here?
相信我
Believe me,
我在这里的许多同事
there are plenty of my colleagues not far from
都恨不得把你关进
where we're sitting who'd like nothing better than
最高警戒监狱里
to see you rot in a supermax prison.
你当我在乎你们怎么对待我
You think I care what you do to me?
但我们谈的可不是你 对吧
But you are not the one we're talking about, are you?
是努曼
It's Numan.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他在这里获准的政♥治♥避难
His asylum status here was granted
是临时性的
on a temporary basis only,
每六个月需要重新核查
up for review every six months.
得了吧
Come on.
你不能这么做
You wouldn't do that.
土耳其宣布他为国家公敌
Turkey's declared him an enemy of the state.
这就看你了 劳拉
It is up to you, Laura.
他们会处决他 甚至更糟
They'll execute him or worse.
除非你按照指示去做
Either do exactly as you're told,
不然他就哪来的回哪去
or it's back to where he came from.
预后诊断怎么样
What's the prognosis?
没有变化
Unchanged.
他还没醒来不是什么好兆头
Not a good sign he hasn't woken up.
是啊
No.
惨
Pity.
如果还没好转
If there's no improvement soon,
他们准备把他的状态改为
they're talking about changing his status
"最低度意识"
to "minimally conscious."
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是恢复认知功能的可能性
It means odds of recovering cognitive function
降到接近零
drops close to zero.
可怜的彼得
Poor Peter.
真是他最可怕的噩梦
That's his worst nightmare.
你知道的 我们在他十六岁时找到了他
You know, we found him when he was 16.
不 我不知道
No, I didn't know that.
巴尔的摩的寄养家庭
Foster home in Baltimore.
组织当时在找流浪儿
The group was looking for a street kid.
一个够悲惨
Someone real but also...
但又帅气的人策反驻港部队军代表
pretty enough to turn the head of a Hong Kong paymaster.
他一开始就很擅长
He was a natural from the start.
我想也是
I believe it.
几年后
Couple years later,
我花钱训练他
I sponsored him for training.
最年轻的特工
Youngest guy ever.
给
Here.
什么东西
What's this?
他要在叙利亚有不测
You were his beneficiary
你就是他的受益人
in case anything happened to him in Syria.
卡莉·麦吉森
我想现在应该给你
I figured I'd give it to you now.
不知道什么时候会再见
No telling when we might see each other again.
卡莉·麦吉森
卡莉
Carrie,
我可能不行了 而我们什么都没发生过
I guess I'm done, and we never happened.
我这人不善言辞 但现在涌上心头
I'm not one for words, but they're coming now.
我不相信命中注定...
I don't believe in fate or destiny...
能跟你聊会儿吗
Talk to you for a minute?
行
Sure.
他怎么样
How is he?
不太好
Not great.
我不是来和你吵架的
I didn't come here to fight with you.
好吧
Okay.
你有再考虑我们那天讨论的事吗
Given any more thought to what we discussed the other day?
没有
I have not.
但再多考虑我也不会改变想法
But more thinking isn't gonna change my mind.
我和局长说了
I spoke to the director.
他准备给你完全自主♥权♥ 卡莉
He's prepared to offer you complete autonomy, Carrie.
自己计划任务 自己组建团队
Design your own mission, pick your own team.
没兴趣
Not interested.
抱歉
Sorry.
能告诉我原因吗
Mind telling me why?
应该给我个解释吧
I think I deserve an explanation.
我不是曾经的我了
I'm not that person anymore.
你刚救了百千条人命
You just saved hundreds of lives.
我运气好
I got lucky.
那跟运气无关
Luck had nothing to do with it.
如果毒气被释放
If that weapon had gone off,
今天的世界就会完全不一样
we'd be living in a different world today.
现在的世界确实不一样了
We're already living in a different world.
袭击不是第一次
The attack wasn't the first
也不会是最后一次
and it certainly won't be the last.
你这是自私自利
You're being selfish.
是吗
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表