剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Not like when we're in some odd city.
最好给我弄个便携式基站
Handheld StingRay, if you can swing it.
我有说过床上技巧也提高了吗
Did I mention the sex is better, too?
都灵基金会
头儿
Boss.
怎么了
What's happening?
火灾报♥警♥
Fire alarm.
劳拉呢
Where's Laura?
还没找见
Don't see her yet.
赶紧派人过去
Get our team out on the street now.
让他们也盯着点儿卡莉·麦吉森
And tell them to keep an eye out for Carrie Mathison.
这可能就是她的联络方式
This could be how she makes contact.
别告诉我没盯住她
Don't tell me they lost her.
你看到目标了么
Do you see the subject?
别告诉我跟丢了
Do not tell me they lost her.
-那看到卡莉了吗 -没有
- Any sign of Carrie? - Nothing.
操
Fuck.
你就是那谁吧
Are you who I think you are?
胆子不小啊
Ballsy move.
刚才的警报
That alarm.
那天我也在
I was there, that day,
就联邦情报局把你抓起来那天
when the BND picked you up.
你都跟他们说什么了
What did you tell them?
说他们是坨屎
That they were assholes.
他们问到我了吗
Did they ask about me?
他们知道我叫什么了吗
Do they know my name?
我都不知道你名字
I don't know your name.
但他们确实要抓我
But are they after me?
当然是啊
Of course they are.
但你很聪明
But you're smart.
有手段
And tricky.
而且我会保护你的
And I'll protect you.
谁知道你会不会
How can you be sure?
是你找的我 对吧
Look, you came to me, right?
是的
Yes.
那你肯定是有理由的
You must've had a reason.
我读过你写的东西
I've read your stuff.
我很崇拜你
I'm a fan.
我觉得可以相信你
Thought I could trust you.
你叫什么
What's your name?
叫我努曼
Call me Numan.
好吧 努曼
Well, Numan,
我也崇拜你
I'm a fan of yours, too.
我还有剩下的文件
I have the rest of the documents.
我先审一下 然后就发出来
I'll vet them, get them out.
像上次一样
Just like last time.
你不害怕吗
Don't you get scared?
怕吧 我又能怎样
Yeah, I guess, but what can I do?
回你老家美国
Go home to America.
在美国 我身背两张逮捕令
I have two warrants out for my arrest there.
我也回不去家
I can't go back home, either.
土耳其吗
To Turkey?
我猜的
I'm guessing.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你这么做是对的
You're doing the right thing.
希望是吧
I hope so.
我得走了
I'd better go.
我怎么联♥系♥你
How can I reach you?
你不能
You can't.
咖♥啡♥因♥
必须得这样吗
Is that really necessary?
昨晚崩溃的可不是我
Hey, I'm not the one who crashed last night.
但是你睡了以后 我的确有所进展
But I made some good progress after you went to bed.
今天就可以查巴格达期间的事了
We can move on to Baghdad today.
非得用鼻子吸吗
I meant does it have to go up your nose?
我觉得毕竟是咖♥啡♥因♥
I mean, caffeine is caffeine.
我可以给你冲一杯特浓咖啡的
I could make you a really strong cup of coffee.
这样起效更快
This gets me there faster.
乔纳斯 是我
Jonas, it's me again.
我有急事找你
I've got something urgent.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
你个混♥蛋♥
You little fucker.
哥们 你去哪儿了
Dude, where have you been?
见个人
Meeting someone.
有女朋友啦
You got a girlfriend?
真♥他♥妈♥不容易啊
About fucking time.
见劳拉·萨顿去了
It was Laura Sutton.
我把文件给她了
I gave her the documents.
-什么 -没错
- What? - You heard me.
所以不要给我再扯
So I don't want any more crap about selling them
卖♥♥个更好价格什么的 就这样了
to the highest bidder or whatever. It's done.
所以你替我把决定也做了
You just decided for the both of us, huh?
是的
Yeah, I did.
你就一傻♥逼♥
What an asshole.
科赞尼克 我们这么做是对的
Korzenik, it was the right thing to do.
是吗
Was it?
你就是个傻子 努曼
You're a fool, Numan.
你都不知道你有多傻
You don't even know what a fool you are.
易卜拉欣·哈桑 给阿布·纳齐尔做炸♥弹♥的
Ibrahim Hasan-- bomb maker for Abu Nazir.
他怎么了
What about him?
我以保护他家人作为交换
I said I'd help his family in exchange
搞到了一点内♥幕♥消息
for some sensitive information.
但我没做到
And I couldn't make it happen.
所以可能因为你没信守诺言被报复了
So it might be payback for a broken promise?
没 他死了 但他有个儿子 巴桑
No, he's dead, but he had a son, Bassam.
应该18了
Be 18 now.
好的 在查
Okay, checking.
等等 我知道这件事
Wait a minute, I know this story.
你就是这样被赶出的伊♥拉♥克♥
This is where you got kicked out of Iraq
因为贿赂卡迪玛雅监狱的守卫
for bribing a guard at Khadimayah prison.
你怎么知道的
How did you know about that?
你猜猜你的背景调查是谁给奥托做的
Who do you think background- checked you for Otto?
真的呀
Really?
你什么事情我都知道
I know all kinds of things about you,
卡莉·麦吉森
Carrie Mathison.
我得到这份工作了 不是吗
Well, I got hired, didn't I?
勉勉强强吧
Barely.
儿子没查出什么问题
Nothing on the son.
但他妻子珊娜在穆阿♥拉♥民某检查站
But the wife Sanaa blew herself up
进行自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
at a checkpoint in Mualameen,
杀死了三名美国士兵
killing three American soldiers,
伤了七名
wounding seven others.
让巴桑进名单
Keep Bassam on the list.
下一个
Mm-hmm. Next.
黎巴嫩的事情很糟
Bad business down in Lebanon.
只会变得更糟
It's only gonna get worse.
或许你能解释一下这一切是怎么联♥系♥起来的
Well, maybe you can explain exactly how it fits together.
什么联♥系♥起来
How what fits together?
负责安保的是卡莉·麦吉森 对吗
Carrie Mathison was the one handling security, right?
对
Right.
她在那里与瓦利德·哈米斯见了面
Where she met with Waleed Mer-Khamis,
我在那里的联♥系♥人告诉我的
my sources on the ground tell me.
这我可不了解
I wouldn't know.
得了吧 索尔
Come on, Saul.
你的门徒 你最宠爱的弟♥子♥
Your protégé, your golden child.
没人会相信她不再为局里工作了
No one believes for a minute she's not still agency.
随便你怎么想
You can believe what you want.
问题是 瓦利德是真♥主♥党
The thing is, Waleed is Hezbollah.
美国要与叙利亚和伊朗合作了吗
Is America making common cause with Syria and Iran?
我们没有 如果我们那样做
We are not and if we were,
以色列会第一个知道
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表