剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国 土 安 全
第五季 第十二集
[本季终]
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
努曼 是我
Numan, it's me.
你能拿回那些文件吗
Were you able to get the documents back,
-像你说的那样从卡莉的电脑里下载下来 -可以
- download them off Carrie's laptop like you said? - Yep.
如果不让我立即与费萨尔·马尔万对话
If I'm not allowed to speak to faisal Marwan immediately,
我就会公开我手中剩下的1360份
I will release the remaining classified documents
机密文件
in my possession.
我们的朋友已经确认把桶放在这个位置
就在这个高铁隧♥道♥里
我们等火车刚进入时释放毒气这样气流可以增强扩散
他昏迷是有原因的
He's in a coma for a reason.
他可能掌握了重要信息
He may have vital information.
有什么方法能让他清醒过来吗
Is there a procedure for waking him up?
有何风险
What are the risks?
严重癫痫 脑出血 死亡
Massive seizure, cerebral hemorrhage, death.
告诉我袭击目标是什么
Tell me what the target is.
告诉我袭击的地点是哪里
Tell me where the attack Is going to happen.
让他保持清醒
Keep him awake, colonel.
退后 长官 请退后
Stand back, please. Sir, please.
克里姆林宫肯定不会希望袭击继续
The Kremlin can't seriously want this attack to go forward.
恰恰相反 而且你还要确保它继续下去
They do. And you will see to it that it does.
目标是哪里
What's the target?
不 最后问你一次
No! Last chance.
中♥央♥车站五点一刻去波茨坦的那趟 别杀我
Hauptbahnhof station, the 5:15 to Potsdam. Please.
不
No!
操了
Oh, fuck!
袭击目标 是柏林机场
The attack, it's BER.
机场吗
The airport?
毕比·哈米德有个表亲叫卡西姆
Bibi hamed has a cousin, Qasim.
这个人对中♥央♥车站很感兴趣
Guy was obsessed with hauptbahnhof.
火车站
Train station.
五点是繁忙时段 是袭击地铁的最佳时间
5:00 is rush hour. It's the perfect time to hit the subway.
非常好 卡莉 但机场才是袭击目标
That's good, Carrie, except BER is the target.
你确定袭击目标是机场吗 索尔
Are you sure it's the airport, Saul?
他有没有提到机场内某个特别地点
Did he mention a specific area within the airport?
如果有我会说的 索尔
I think I would've said, Saul.
看到卡西姆了
柏林中♥央♥火车站 5:15的火车
有人跳下铁轨
Somebody just jumped down onto the tracks
跑进隧♥道♥了
and went into the tunnel.
受枪伤的那个女人 她去哪了
Woman with the gunshot wound. Where'd she go?
安静 否则咱们都得死 明白吗
你是谁
我是一名美国情报人员
I'm an American intelligence officer.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
联邦警♥察♥正赶过来
The Federal Police are on their way.
在这里吗
Is it here?
毒气在这里吗
Is the weapon here?
计划是什么 卡西姆
What's the plan, Qasim?
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
侯赛因医生告诉我的
Dr. Hussein told me.
你快走吧
You should go.
我没锁大门 你最好现在就走
I didn't lock the gate. You should go now.
毒气在哪里 卡西姆
Where's the weapon, Qasim?
你显然迟疑了 告诉我吧
It's clear you're having second thoughts. Tell me.
在哪里
Where is it?
在毕比那里
With Bibi.
在隧♥道♥深处
Deeper in the tunnel.
计划是在迎面驶来的列车前面释放毒气
The plan is to disperse the gas in front of an oncoming train.
-什么时候 -下趟列车
When? The next train.
也就是四分钟之后
That's in four minutes.
我要看看才行
I need to see.
他有枪吗
Does he have a gun?
应该有
I think so, yes.
好 那这事就交给你了
Okay, you're gonna need to do it then.
-什么事 -阻止他
- Do what? - Stop him.
还不等我靠得足够近
I won't be able to get close enough
他就会看到我 并且释放毒气
without him seeing me first and triggering the weapon.
给 拿着我的枪
Here. Take my gun.
拿着我的枪 藏在衬衫下面
Take my gun, put it under your shirt,
等你跟他面对面之后再开枪
and don't use it until you're right in his face.
我做不到
I can't.
没有其他办法了
There's no other way.
我是说 我不能杀他 他是我表亲
I mean, I can't kill him-- he's my cousin.
有数百人在月台上站着
There are hundreds of people on the platform back there,
车站里有上千人
thousands in the station.
列车会把毒气冲得到处都是
That train will push the gas everywhere.
我唯一能做的就是劝他罢手
All I can do is try to talk him out of it.
什么 劝他罢手 这怎么可能
What? Talk him out of it? How is that gonna work?
真♥主♥阿♥拉♥会帮我措辞
Allah will help me find the words.
好吧 那你赶紧去吧
Okay, then go, go. Go now.
毕比
Bibi!
毕比
Bibi!
-毕比 -卡西姆吗
- Bibi! - Qasim?
什么情况 怎么回事
条子知道了 杀过来了
到哪儿了
上面站台
你下来就告诉我这个吗
傻蛋 你也小命不保
现在闪就没事
从另一边走没问题
到乌特库他们等着那里
这是计划 先等我放了毒气
不行
怎么不行
不行什么意思
快走 没准你还能保条命
我哪儿都不去
不会让你这么干的
退后
我叫你滚
那你得先干掉我
好吧
系统待机中
卡西姆 卡西姆
Qasim. Qasim.
没事了
It's over.
都结束了 你阻止了他
It's over. You stopped him.
放松
Easy.
放松点 救援快到了
Easy. Help is on the way.
那次也是你吧
That was you, too, wasn't it?
救我朋友那个
Who saved my friend,
是你给的他阿托品
Who gave him the atropine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们来自真♥主♥ 终将归于真♥主♥
Inna lilah wa-inna ileihe la rajiu'n.
卡莉
Carrie!
谢天谢地
Thank god.
你没事吧
You okay?
怎么能没事
No, not really.
下面怎么回事
What happened in there?
不是我 索尔
It wasn't me, Saul.
是卡西姆
It was Qasim.
要不是他挺身而出
A lot of people would be dead right now
很多人都毒死了
if it wasn't for him.
包括我
Including me.
没事 我没事的
No, no, no, I'll be okay.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
其他人呢 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥余党
What about the others, the rest of the terror group?
警方已经全城布控
Federal police have dropped a net on the city.
艾莉森呢
And Allison?
她怎么了
What about her?
十有八♥九♥是她
Well, I'm figuring she's the one
把我们引向错误方向吧
who sent us in the wrong direction.
嗯
Yeah.
她已经被逮捕了吧
Tell me she is in custody.
还没有
Not yet.
她有先手
She had a head start.
我想回家了
I want to go home now.
我找人送你
I'll get somebody to drive you.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔纳斯
Jonas?
你在家吗
You home?
先生们 请回避
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表