剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
《国土安全》前情提要
Previously on Homeland...
你看看她
Look at her.
她会因此发大财的 我们怎么不自己干
She's getting rich out of this. Why not us?
情报是免费的
Information's for free.
有个生意机会给你
There's a business opportunity for you.
我有东西要卖♥♥
Something for sale.
文件 绝密
Documents. Top secret.
美国的
American.
我先审一下 然后就发出来
I'll vet them and get them out just like last time.
我怎么联♥系♥你
How can I reach you?
你不能
You can't.
你个混♥蛋♥
You little fucker.
我们是老朋友了 索尔 你应该知道
We're old friends, Saul, so you should know something.
我的政♥府♥坚决反对
My government will actively oppose
任何在在大马士革进行权力变更的计划
any plans for regime change in damascus.
我们已经不干
We're out of the business
推♥翻♥阿♥拉♥伯独♥裁♥者的事了 因泰
of overthrowing Arab dictators, Etai.
我们可以行动了
We have a green light.
你觉得他们的情报有多详尽
How detailed is their intelligence?
他们知道目标是阿萨德
They know Assad is in the crosshairs.
知道我们有候选人可以取代他
They know we have a likely candidate to replace him.
是中情局那个女的 她是目标
It was the CIA woman. She was the target.
有人要你死
Someone wants you dead.
我不知道我能不能让她坐上明天的飞机
I don't know if I can put her on that plane tomorrow.
怎么不跟她一起走
Why not go with her?
那样还不如让她留在这里安全
If I do that, she's no safer than she is here.
不会再有支援 你不再是局里的人
You'll get no support, you'll be out of the agency.
从今天开始不要再联♥系♥
No contact from today.
你只有那把钥匙 下一个目标在盒子里
All you'll get is that key, your next target in the box,
等你带着她死亡的证据回来
and operating money waiting there
就可以拿到报酬
when you bring back proof of death.
麦吉森
我们得走了
We have to go.
马上离开
We have to go right now.
-他们已经在来的路上了 -谁
- They're already on their way. - Who is?
我是说
I am saying that whoever
要杀我的人马上就到了
is trying to kill me is coming here!
卡莉
Carrie?!
见鬼 你在哪
Goddamn it! Where are you?!
老天 我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了
Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国极端组织宣布建立
The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself
全球性哈里发国 势力范围...
to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over...
重绘了中东地图
...Redraw the map in the middle east.
黑客成了士兵
The soldiers are hackers,
网络就是战场
the battlefield is online,
这不是关乎于...
And it's not a matter of...
爱德华·斯♥诺♥登是个懦夫
Edward Snowden is a coward.
令我极其失望的是 俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥
...Extremely disappointed that the Russian government
将采取这一措施
would take this step.
这是违法的 这他妈是违法的
It's against the law, it's against the fucking law.
吃了这么多苦 还是什么都改变不了
All that suffering, and nothing changes.
我们的策略奏效了吗
Is our strategy working?
我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界
I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world.
卡莉永远都无法获得自♥由♥
Carrie will never be free.
过着逃亡的生活 放弃我女儿吗
Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter?
我不知道你的良心怎么过得去
I don't know how you live with yourself.
我会跟你抗争到底
I will fight you forever.
谁在追我
Who's after me?
死了这么多人 你手上沾满了鲜血
So many people, so much blood on your hands.
我们吃苦菜 这种苦味之草
We eat maror, the bitter herb,
来提醒自己不要忘记祖先们
to remind us of the bitterness of slavery
曾在埃及遭受奴役之苦
our ancestors endured in Egypt.
而我们
And for us,
我的亲朋好友们
my family, my friends,
在德国欢聚逾越节家宴
celebrating this Seder in Germany.
我们一定要记住
It is important to remember
仅在七十年前 我们在这里遭受的暴♥政♥
the slavery we endured under a tyrant worse than pharaoh
比法老更加残暴
only 70 years ago in this land.
在我们每日走过的街道上
On the streets where we walk every day,
我们父辈和祖辈却要佩戴犹太徽章
our parents and our grandparents wore yellow stars.
让我们默哀片刻
Let's take a moment to remember.
我们还要记住那些遍布全球
And let's remember the enemies we still have
想要毁灭我们的敌人们
all over the world who wish to destroy us.
我们祈祷拥有战胜他们的力量
We pray for the strength to defeat them.
奎恩
Quinn.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
奎恩
Quinn?
奎恩 给我松绑
Quinn, untie me.
奎恩 这他妈是怎么回事
Quinn, what the fuck is going on?
你上了暗♥杀♥名单
Your name's on a kill list.
我知道
I-I know.
所以我才想不明白
I-I can't figure it out.
你肯定干了什么勾当
Well, you must have done something.
惹毛了什么人
Pissed off somebody,
触碰了什么底线
crossed a line somewhere.
奎恩 奎恩 不要
Quinn, Quinn, Quinn, no.
-不要动 卡莉 -求你了 求求你
- Don't move, Carrie. - Please. Please! Please! Please!
-别动 -不
- Stop moving, Carrie. - No.
我什么也没做
I-I didn't do anything.
不知道这是怎么回事
I have no idea where this is coming from.
我发誓无论达尔·阿德尔说了什么
I swear, no matter what Dar Adal said,
我都没...
I did not...
不是他
Not him.
是索尔
Saul.
索尔在名单上写了你的名字
Saul put your name on the list.
索尔
Saul?
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
我不信
I don't believe it.
你得信
Believe it.
先装个死相
Now play fucking dead.
好吧
All right.
赶紧 还有事做
Hurry up. We got shit to do.
什么事
What exactly?
你的撤退方案 可以启动了
Your fallback plan-- time to execute it.
我没撤退方案怎么办
What if I don't have one?
可能是真的呢
Could be true.
别废话了 卡莉 你得赶紧消失掉
Cut the crap, Carrie. Time to disappear and 'fast.
照片也就能拖延一下
This picture buys you time.
保持低调 他们才不会追杀你
As long as you keep your head down, they won't come after you.
你和索尔的这个行动 怎么进行
So, your operation with Saul- how does it work?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
告诉我
Tell me.
索尔提供名字 我杀人后拍照
Saul provides a name, I provide proof of death,
交回邮箱 再拿新名单
Return to the drop, get another name.
那你最后一次去邮箱是我的名字
And the last time you went to the drop, you got my name?
和你说过了
Told you that already.
为什么
Why?
不知道 也不想知道
I don't know. I don't want to know.
可我什么也没做
But I didn't do anything!
听着卡莉 你的名字的确在邮箱里
Listen to me, Carrie. Your name was in the box, okay'?
可能因为你还不知道的事情
Probably for something you're not even aware of.
我知道这不好接受
Now, I know that's hard to hear.
我得找索尔谈谈
I have to talk to Saul.
但你得知道 他圣命难违
For all you know, he was given a direct order.
什么意思
What's your point?
可能有某个高层要你死
Somebody, somewhere, likely very senior, wants you dead.
要是他们知道你还没死
If they think you're not dead,
还会派别人来搞你的
they're gonna send somebody to finish the job.
你得消失掉
You got to disappear.
你向我保证说你们不打算推♥翻♥
You assured me that there was no plot
巴沙尔·阿尔阿萨德政♥权♥
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表