剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
从后边开始
Starting in the back.
等一下 他们昨天来过了
Wait, they were already in here yesterday.
-兰利想要第二次搜查 -这太荒谬了
- Langley wants a second pass. - This is ridiculous.
嘿 小心点 别拽那个
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Careful. Don't pull that.
你不能像折浇花软管一样折光缆 好吗
You can't bend fiber optic cable like garden hose, okay?
那些电缆都是按颜色编码的
They're all color-coded, those cables,
你不能随意把它们拔掉
so you can't just randomly pull them out.
我有电缆图 印一份出来 有帮助吧
I have a cable map. I can print you a copy. Would that help?
这样挺好的 可以自己撒尿
It's a wonderful thing, to piss on your own.
自己站起来 走到楼下去
To get to your feet, to walk down the hall.
跟我待在一起比较安全
Safer to stay here with me.
我给你惹的麻烦够多了
I've caused you enough trouble.
我很乐意帮助你
I'm pleased to help.
何止帮助
Help?
你把我从街上捡回来 输自己的血给我
You picked me up off the streets and gave me your blood.
我和我妻子都是医生
My wife and I were doctors together.
我们在摩苏尔的诊所被炸时她死了
She died when our clinic was bombed in Mosul.
我不能在这里行医
I can't practice medicine here.
这里不承认我的执照 所以我决定
They won't honor my license. So I took a job
在这里工作
managing this building.
这样就有机会照顾像你这种
When there's room, I care for people like yourself
不接受正规治疗的人
who wouldn't receive treatment otherwise.
她也会同意的
She would approve.
你
You.
跟我走
Come with me.
他病重 无法走动
He's too sick to go anywhere.
-他在楼里走动过 -所以他的伤口出血了
- He was walking in the hall. - And now his stitches are bleeding.
他没你说的那么严重
He's not as sick as you say.
没事的 侯赛因
It's all right, Hussein.
哈吉克要见他 是吗
走吧
他在这里大喊大叫
哈吉克他...
是个疯子
他是个麻烦
难道他回来了你很开心
你是个美国人
You are an American.
是个间谍
A spy.
他是我的病人和客人
He's my patient and a guest in my home.
-不能把间谍当成客人 -他不是间谍
- A spy is not a guest. - He's not a spy.
他要我告诉你们
He asked me to warn you...
你们说话太大声了
you were talking too loud.
你别插手
这个异教♥徒♥偷听到我们的袭击计划了
This kuffar heard our plans of our attack here.
我只听到几个字
I only heard a few words.
觉得不合理
It didn't make sense.
现在我知道 真的不合理
Now that I know, it really doesn't make sense.
别浪费时间了 把他杀了吧
-为什么不合理 -他刚出狱
- Why doesn't it make sense? - He's just out of prison.
当局难道不会安排人监视他吗
You think they're not gonna have him under surveillance?
再搞个袭击 你们全都会被抓起来
You try another attack now, you'll all be arrested
这回被关进去 可出不来了
or imprisoned, this time for life.
除非...
Unless...
你们就是想被抓起来
getting arrested is the point.
真正的圣♥战♥在叙利亚
The real jihad is in Syria.
那场战不好打
But there you'd have to fight.
我知道你们不是不想去
Look, I understand you not wanting to go is all I'm saying.
我很清楚叙利亚的情况
I've seen enough of Syria to know.
我是个葡萄球菌感染病患 我要走了
I'm a walking staph infection. I need to go.
你想跟着我 杀了我 随你便
So you follow me, kill me, do whatever you need to do.
但要确保警♥察♥不知道
Just make sure the police aren't watching.
否则会添乱的
Don't make a mess.
我是这里的客人
I'm a guest here.
什么事 那些被盗取的资料
What is it? Those documents that were taken before,
又被盗取了 索尔·贝伦森从我的电脑
they got taken again. Saul Berenson accessed them
-访问这些资料 -二十分钟前
- from my terminal. - Almost 20 minutes ago.
-我必须查出被盗取的是什么资料 -天呐
- I had to verify what was taken. - Jesus christ.
我不知道他的情况
I wasn't clear on his status,
如果有什么问题 我...
if there's some kind of cloud. I...
索尔在哪里
Where's Saul?
我刚被告知他没做测谎
I was told he just blew off the polygraph.
不止那样
Not just.
他还带走了一份被盗取的资料
He left the office with a copy of the breach documents.
监视小组在盯着他 不难找到他的行踪
Well, there's a team on him. He shouldn't be hard to find.
被他甩掉了 他手♥机♥也关了
He slipped them already and powered off his cell.
你跟他上♥床♥了 肯定有办法找到他
You're fucking him. You must have a way to get in touch.
清查有什么发现吗
Did the sweep turn up anything?
你得赶紧回来 索尔
You have to come back in, Saul.
就是什么都没查到
So nothing at all?
你这样带着文件跑出去
Nobody's really been thinking much about bugs
谁还会往窃听上想
since you took the documents and ran.
你听见了吗
Did you hear me?
听见了
Yeah.
这很严重
This is serious.
回来吧
Come back in.
我和达尔可以把事压下来 我们一起想办法
I can square things with Dar. We can work him together.
他这么较真是因为你不肯告诉他
He's only making an issue of this because you won't tell him
真实的情况
what's really going on.
查到它的位置了
We got a fix on his location.
-去抓他 -怎么回事 索尔
- Pick him up. - What is it, Saul?
什么重要的事能让你把文件偷走
What's so important you had to steal the documents?
里边有什么我们没遗漏的东西
Is there something in there we missed?
他在听吗
Is he listening?
-谁 -还能有谁
- Who? - Who do you think?
他在你旁边吗
Is he there with you?
在
Yes.
达尔 就是我说的那样
Dar, it's what I already told you.
是俄♥国♥人
Russians.
给我
Give me that.
索尔
Saul?
索尔
Saul!
您有预约吗 我给您引路 先生
Are you expected? I'll direct you to the table, sir?
-是的 -跟我来
- Yes. - With me.
我要跟你谈谈卡莉·麦吉森的事
I want to talk to you about Carrie Mathison.
这位先生说您在等他
This gentleman says you're expecting him?
没关系 马丁
That's okay, Martin.
我时间不多 我在等人
I don't have much time. I'm expecting someone.
我也是 你听我说就行
So am I, so what you need to do is listen.
卡莉来找我帮忙
Carrie came to me for help,
让我给他提供一些机密文件
Asked me to bring her some classified files.
我拒绝了
I refused.
不仅是因为我的工作
Not just because it's my job.
我并不信任她
I didn't trust her.
一方面是因为你 不过...
Because of you, for one thing, but...
总之 我之前不信 现在信了
Anyway, I didn't believe her. Now I do.
我需要你帮我把一些东西转交给她
I need you to give her something for me.
你怎么会认为我还能联♥系♥上她呢
What makes you think I'm even in contact with her?
你是说联♥系♥不上吗
You're saying you're not?
我们真的没有时间了
'Cause we don't have much time.
我说的是机密文件 让卡莉自己看
I'm talking about classified material, for Carrie's eyes alone,
不是给你和你那伙人 不是用来发微博
not for you, not for your people, not to tweet or post
或者发网站 只能给卡莉 你明白吗
on your web site. Carrie only. Do you understand that?
明白吗
Do you?
都灵先生 这些人不肯亮明身份
Herr During, these men won't identify themselves.
-我们在调查一起恐怖行为 -先生们 先生们
- We're investigating a terrorist act. - Gentlemen, gentlemen...
-坐下 -等等 你们在德国
- Sit down. - Wait. You're in germany.
这是我的会所 他是我的客人
This is my club, and this man is my guest.
你们在这里没有管辖权
You have no authority here.
他给你东西了吗
Did he give you anything?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
交出来 我们马上就走
Give it to us now, and we'll leave you in peace.
他什么都没给我
He didn't give me anything.
我们需要对你搜身
We'll need to search you.
先生
Sir.
打扰一下 这些人是中情局的
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表