剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
聊了聊旅行的事
about a trip.
好吧 我懂 你还在生我的气
Fine, I get it. You're still mad at me.
如果我还在生你的气
If I were mad at you,
你不可能获得现在这种安全许可
you wouldn't have your security clearance.
你也找不到工作
Wouldn't have a job.
我并没有阻挠你当上局长 索尔
I didn't tank your bid for the directorship, Saul.
你有
Yeah, you did.
不过你知道吗
But you know what,
那已经没有关系了
it's not even about that anymore.
是吗
Yeah?
必须要离开中情局
Needed to leave the CIA?
好
Fine.
只要别走到敌对那边去就行
Just don't go over to the other side.
基金会不是敌人
The Foundation is not the other side.
都灵家族在二战期间建立的钢厂
During's family made a fortune in World War II
肆意压榨囚犯谋取巨额利润
working prisoners to death in their steel mills.
所以是的 他大概是有些债要还
So, yeah, maybe he's got some karmic dues to pay.
你呢
You?
你要赎什么罪
What are you atoning for?
保卫美国安全吗
Keeping America safe?
我没有在赎罪
I'm not atoning.
你抛弃了你的整个前半生
You turned your back on your entire life.
我只想做好工作
I'm just trying to do good work.
你没有
Well, you're not.
你现在既天真又愚蠢
You're being naive and stupid.
以前的你绝不会这样
Something you never were before.
所以你的建议是 什么都别做
So your advice is, do nothing.
我的建议是推迟
My advice is, postpone
或者派个目标小一点的人去
or send someone who's less of a target.
但我们的安全顾问说这是可行的
But our security consultants say it's doable.
那就请务必让他们牵头吧
Then, by all means, have them take the lead.
你认为 我在那边认识人
You think that, with all my contacts,
就可以确保安全 但其实不行
I can make this safe but I can't.
没人能保证
No one can.
我今天去见了柏林站的站长
I paid a visit to the Berlin station chief today.
她是我的老朋友 熟知中东情况
She's an old friend who knows the Middle East.
在巴格达 她帮过我很多次
She had my back in Baghdad more than once.
她强烈建议 不要去
Her strong advice was, don't go.
那你呢
And you just, what?
只是点点头吗
Nodded your head?
如果陷入麻烦
If anyone gets in trouble,
没人能帮忙
there will be zero help.
好吧 那我同意 我们不去
Oh, well, then I agree. Let's not go.
也不做报道 什么都不做
Let's not publish. Let's not do anything
都依中情局的
if that's what the CIA says.
这场面太老套了
You know, this is really getting old.
中情局觉得我是叛徒
The CIA saying I'm a traitor,
而你认为我还是中情局的人
you saying I'm still working for the CIA.
拜托
Please.
你杀了十年的人
You spent the last ten years killing people.
仅仅停手是不够的
It's not enough just to stop.
你得做点什么
You need to do something.
也许正因为这十年来的经历
Maybe because of how I spent the last ten years,
我才清楚你的所作所为会害了好人
I know that what you're doing will get good people hurt.
我刚离开柏林站
Saul Berenson arrived
索尔·贝伦森随后就到了
at Berlin Station just as I was leaving.
你说你从某位黑客手中
You receive a stolen CIA document
拿到一份被盗的中情局文件
from a hacker, you said,
一天之后欧洲部的部长
and one day later the European division chief
从华盛顿过来了
leaves Washington to come here.
这情况看起来还不严重吗
Does that sound at all serious to you?
严重 因为如果他来了
Yeah, it does, because if he's here,
说明文件是真的
that means the document's real,
当然 谢谢你的核实
so thanks for vetting it after all.
我今天就排版发布
I'm publishing today.
卡莉 我们追求的东西是一致的
Carrie, we are all after the same thing here.
是吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
我没告诉你我要去黎巴嫩的原因
I didn't tell you why I need to go to Lebanon.
也许说了情况会不一样
Maybe it will make a difference.
大量难民涌入难民营
The refugees flooding into the camps,
他们的食物和药物的供给
they will be without food and medicine
只能支撑到本周末
by the end of the week.
政♥府♥不能及时反应 或者说是不愿
The governments can't react in time or won't.
所以大使找到了我
So the ambassador came to me.
我准备提供资金赞助
I'm going to write a check.
然后我还要邀请另外六位富人
And then I'm going to ask six other people of means
也提供资金赞助
to write a check.
他们答应了
And they will,
但前提是我本人亲自过去
but only if I was there in person.
所以必须是我去
So it has to be me.
一定得是现在去
It has to be now.
问题已经不是安不安全
The question is not if it's safe or unsafe
或者此行是不是蠢到极点
or monumentally stupid.
而是此行是否可行
Only is it possible?
这些是损失的部分
So this is the damage.
1361份文件
1,361 files?
还要看最终的验证日志
Pending final verification of the logs,
这应该是复♥制♥的最后一份文件
and assuming the last copy operation completed.
能解释一下我们的涉密内网
Want to tell me how our classified network
从千里之外的因特网被入侵的吗
got within a thousand miles of the goddamn Internet?
改造期间 我们把安全服务器
When we migrated our secure servers downstairs
移下楼时
during the remodel,
有些线缆显然还连着外网
some cabling apparently got left behind.
很显然
Apparently.
谢谢 米尔斯
Thank you, Mills.
请告诉我 我想错了
Please tell me I'm wrong,
但貌似美德合作监控项目的
but it looks like they got all the documentation
所有文件资料都被他们拿到了
on our surveillance program with the Germans.
你没想错
You're not wrong.
有人知道那个项目吗
Someone know about the program?
打它的主意
Target it?
不 这次大概只是运气不好
No, it really just seems to be bad luck.
文件还没有被公布出去
The documents haven't been posted anywhere,
据我们所知
as far as we know.
我们最初以为
So our initial thinking was,
可能是其他国家的情报机关
maybe it's another intelligence service.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 伊朗 法国
Russians, Iranians, French.
我们搞得定
We could deal with that,
但我们回到与入侵者第一次接触的
but we went back to the recruiting web site
极端组织招募网站
where we first encountered the intruder.
看到他发布这个
He'd just posted this.
可能只是某个匿名激进黑客
Could be anonymous, some other hacktivist.
这座城市有一大把
The city's lousy with them.
无论是谁
Whoever it is,
我觉得继续保住这个秘密不太现实
I think it's unrealistic to expect that this stays secret.
我们得和德国人见个面
We have to meet with the Germans.
已经安排好了
It's already set.
很好
Good.
他们要骂人了
They're going to shit.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我叫卡莉·麦吉森
My name is Carrie Mathison.
我是都灵基金会的人
I'm from the During Foundation.
我们资助建立了你们的健身房♥
We funded the construction of your gym.
如果你想看健身房♥ 还得等会儿
Ah, you must come back later if you wish to see it.
有男顾客正在使用呢
The men are using it right now.
其实我是来见伊玛目的
Actually, I'm here to see the imam.
预约了吗
Is he expecting you?
我确定他会抽时间见我
I'm sure he'll find time for me.
哈菲兹·艾尔·哈里亚酋长是著名学者
Sheikh Hafiz Al Haria is a famous scholar.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表