剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
归途
请进
Come in.
你是沃特吗
You're Walter?
-是的 海蒂 -是的
- Yeah. Hi. Heidi? - Yes.
好
All right.
这挺好的
That's nice.
这个啊
That.
是啊
Yeah.
-你喜欢鱼吗 -也不算
- You like fish? - Not especially.
我到的时候就有了
It was here when I got here.
我觉得还挺放松的
I've decided it's soothing.
我也这么感觉
I feel kind of soothed.
太好了
Oh, good.
请坐 我们可以开始了
Have a seat, please. We can get started.
如果你不介意的话 我想记录一下
And if you don't mind, I'd like to record just for my reference.
-不介意 -太好了
- Oh, no, it's fine. - Okay, great.
然后
And...
这是新的 有点不会用
This is new and it's a bit bewildering.
抱歉
I apologize.
好了
There we are.
今天是2018年4月10日
It's April 10, 2018.
我是海蒂·伯格曼
This is Heidi Bergman,
我和归途客户沃特·克鲁兹在一起
I'm with Homecoming client Walter Cruz.
第一周 第一♥期♥
Week one, session one.
第一季 第一集
强制
特罗特太太
Mrs. Trotter.
你好
Hello?
喝点咖啡
Yeah. Drink some coffee.
AJ 我们说过这个
AJ, we talked about this.
只要你帮我做这一件事
I just need you to help me with this one thing.
我在这里工作 我们不是骗人的
I work here. We're not scamming the people...
这不是骗局 这是什么骗局
It's not a scam. What about this is a scam?
-所有的一切 -海蒂
- Uh, everything. - Heidi.
海蒂 问个问题
Heidi, random question.
如果能把你的净值
Would you want to know
变成两倍或三倍 你想听听吗
if you could double or triple your net worth?
听起来像骗局吗
Does that sound like a scam?
你什么都变不成三倍 AJ
You can't triple nothing, AJ.
瞧 走吧
See? Get out of here.
你想好点什么了吗
Do you know what you'd like?
-不 我 -好吧
- No, I... - All right, well,
不着急 我过会再来
take your time. I'll come back.
抱歉 我不是来这吃东西的
No, I'm-I'm sorry, I'm-I'm not here to eat.
海蒂 是你的名字吗
Heidi? Is that your name?
对
Yes.
海蒂·伯格曼 对吗
H-Heidi Bergman. Correct?
嗯 我认识你吗
Yeah. Do I know you?
我是DOD的IG托马斯·卡拉斯科
I'm Thomas Carrasco with the DoD IG.
-什么 -国防部
- The what? - The Department of Defense?
监察局
Office of the Inspector General?
你在问我吗
Are you asking me?
不 抱歉 这是
No, sorry, it is-- it's-it's a...
你是海蒂·伯格曼
And you're Heidi Bergman. You were employed
你被归途过渡支持中心录用了
at the Homecoming Transitional Support Center?
是的 几年前了
Yes. I mean, years ago.
-多少 -啥多少
- How many? - How many what?
你几年前在归途工作的
How many years ago did you work at Homecoming?
我不知道 四年吧
I-I don't know, maybe four?
你要干吗
What is this about?
我们收到了那个项目的投诉
We received a complaint about that program,
你是官方负责人 所以
and you're the listed admin, so...
-我 我不 -你在那
- I'm... I don't, um... - The soldiers,
治疗的士兵
That you treated there, how...
他们怎么
how-how were they...
你在外面等我
Why don't you go outside,
我休息时和你说
and I will get a break and come talk to you?
好啊 现在吗
Sure. Right-right now?
-是的 我就 -我在外面等你
- Yeah. I'll just... - I'll just meet you out there?
就在门外
Right outside the door.
-我在外面等你 -对
- I'll meet you out there right outside. - Yes.
就在外面吗 就在外面
Right outside? Right outside.
沃特·克鲁兹 26岁 三次驻派
Okay, Walter Cruz, 26 years old, three tours.
-你什么时候到的 周五 -是的 周五
- You got here when, Friday? - Yeah. Friday.
很好 我要为你念一下欢迎信
Wonderful. So I am supposed to read you this welcome.
提个醒 这非常无聊
And I warn you, it is very, very boring.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
欢迎沃特·克鲁兹
Welcome, Walter Cruz,
来到归途过渡支持中心
to the Homecoming Transitional Support Center.
首先 请允许我代表总统和国家
First, allow me to thank you, on behalf of the president
感谢你的宝贵服役
and a grateful nation for your valuable service.
谢谢你保家卫国
We thank you for keeping us safe.
我知道这很俗气
It's cheesy, I know.
不 不 没事
No. No, it's fine.
我叫海蒂·伯格曼
My name is Heidi Bergman, and I am your case worker
是帮助你重新融入社会的社工
for this reintegration process.
我们这里很安全
Our facility is a safe space for you to process
可以让你消化你在军队的生活
your military experience and refamiliarize yourself
并在监控的环境下适应普通人的生活
with civilian life in a monitored environment.
也就是说 帮你习惯回归的生活
Which just means getting you situated now that you're back.
事业方面 健康方面
Career-wise, health-wise.
简单来说 我为你干活
Basically, I work for you.
那么 唯一的
All right, so the only--
虽然我不想用"强制"这个词 但是
I don't want to say "mandatory"-- but...
-但是强制的 -对
- But mandatory - Yeah, I guess.
唯一强制性的活动
The only mandatory elements
是在餐厅的聚餐
are the group meals in the cafeteria,
还有你将了解的研讨会
the workshops which you'll hear about,
以及和我的晤谈
and, um, these meetings with me,
希望不会太痛苦
which hopefully won't be too painful.
听起来很不错
Well, that sounds great.
我愿意服从所有的这些
I-I want to be in compliance with all this.
服从
Compliance.
我知道我来这里的原因
No, I, I mean, I know why I'm here.
有些人回家后非常激动
You know, other guys, they came home and they got really amped
立即投身一切 但是
and just dove right into everything and then...
但是他们出现了问题
and they had problems.
我不想像他们一样 可我非常想要
And I don't want to end up like them, but... I'm eager.
想要什么
Eager for what?
生活吧
Just, like, a life?
简单忙碌的生活
Busy, clean life.
不想把事情搞得一团糟 就因为我的问题
I don't want to pollute things here with my problems,
我的压力 或是别的 所以
my stress, or whatever, so I just...
所以我想把这些都放下
I want to put it all behind me.
明白了
I see.
你知道参与
And you acknowledge that your participation
归途计划是自愿而非强制的吗
in the Homecoming initiative is voluntary and uncoerced?
我需要你口头确认一下
I just need you to verbally acknowledge that.
是的 我知道
Oh, yeah. Yes. I do.
我是海蒂·伯格曼 是沃特·克鲁兹的社工
This is Heidi Bergman for Walter Cruz.
我认为可以
I see no obstacles
批准克鲁兹进入小组并且开始他在
to approving Cruz for subgroup placement and starting him on...
-科林 -海蒂
- Hi, Colin. - Yeah, H-Heidi?
信♥号♥♥太差了
Connection's really shoddy.
-听得到吗 -嗯 你能听到我吗
- You-you there? - I-I'm here. Can you hear me?
能 能听到一点
Yeah. Yeah. I-I barely got you.
有什么事情吗
Can I, can I help you with something?
靠 我想问什么来着
Fuck. What was I gonna ask?
想不起来了
Nope, it's totally gone now.
-我原本想要 -糟糕
- I-- what was I gonna... - Oh, shit.
总之我在一个新实验室
Well, anyway, I'm at the new laboratory.
那里怎么样
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表