剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
I know all sorts of things, Heidi. It's my facility.
你在那干什么 海蒂
What the fuck were you doing, Heidi?
科林 那是私人谈话
Uh, Colin, it was a private conversation.
如果是其他人
Because I'll tell ya, if it was anybody else, uh...
不 这种情况
No, it was a situation where...
很清楚你在做什么
...it'd be pretty clear what you were doing,
知道你想干什么
what you were, you know, up to.
我知道单看这件事
And I-I realize, how taken out of context,
可能不是很合适
this might seem inappropriate.
这非常不合适
No, it's completely inappropriate.
这是毫无疑问的
I mean, there's no question of that.
我没在说这个 海蒂
No, that's not what I'm talking about, Heidi!
如果我越界了 我很抱歉
No, and I'm sorry if I might have stepped over a line.
我在说你做了什么
I'm talking about what you did.
我做了什么
What did I do?
你给他的东西
What you gave to him.
-口琴 -是的 海蒂
- The harmonica? - Yes, Heidi.
口琴
The harmonica.
我没懂你的意思
I-I'm not following you.
你没想过这种东西
Okay, it didn't occur to you the kind of effect
可能会带来什么影响吗
that an object like this could have?
比如跟我们要抹除的情绪
Like something directly tied to the emotions
有直接的联♥系♥
that we're trying to delete?
海蒂 我们对触发闪回有什么了解
Okay, Heidi, what do we know about triggering flashbacks?
这是怎么一回事
How does that work?
这是一个相关
It's a, confluence of rele...
没错 相关刺♥激♥的汇合
Right. A confluence of relevant stimuli,
比如声音 气味 触觉
like sounds, smells, touch.
-我知道 -你知道
- I know. - Oh, you know?
然而
Oh, and-and yet,
你还是把口琴给他了 对吧
you still handed him a big fucking chunk of that, huh?
不知道有什么潜在的结合
With no idea, uh, what it could potentially combine with,
能触发什么
what it could trigger?
你不知道这能造成多大的
I mean, do you not see what an enormous fucking liability
-负担吗 -不 我知道 但我
- that creates? - No, I do, I do, but I...
太棒了 那我想知道
Oh, wonderful. So then, what I want to know
你是不是故意的
then is, if you did it on purpose.
如果你想故意破坏
If you deliberately tried to undermine
我们的成果
what we're trying to do here,
-还是你很傻很天真 -不
- or if you're just so naive and-and dimwitted... - No.
-我只是在想 我 -等等
- I was just thinking. I was... - Oh, wait.
-所以你承认是故意的 -不 我只是想
- So you admit that it was deliberate? - No. I... I just think,
我们也许能保存沃特某些
with-with Walter, we might be able to preserve certain...
等等 等等
Okay, h-hold on, hold on. Wait.
等等 所以你主张
So, wait. You're advocating
我们把试验
that we take our experimental trials,
和干净数据集干什么 海蒂
our-our clean data sets, and-and we do what with them, Heidi?
-不 不 -干什么 我们
- No. No. Uh... - What? We, uh...
-来批判一下 -不
- We take a shit all over them? - I know... No.
是这意思吗 海蒂
Is that, is that what you're saying, Heidi?
-只是为了批判一下吗 -不 不是
- Just to shit all over them? - No, I'm not...
很明显你就是这意思
Oh, yes, you are. Obviously, you are.
-不 我不是这意思 -就
- No, I'm not saying that. - You know, to just...
把结果都毁了
completely compromise our results, just--
全毁掉 换了我就会的
just totally fuck them up, this is what I would do.
我只是害怕
I-I, um... I just feared
完全失去克鲁兹 所以我做出了判断
we were losing Cruz entirely, so I made a judgment that...
所以这不是你情绪爆发吗
So this wasn't an erratic, emotional outburst on your part?
你在工作 你是
You were doing your job, you were...
你是想帮忙
you were trying to help?
是的
Yes.
那么听我说 海蒂
Okay, well, listen to me then, Heidi.
别帮忙了
Stop helping.
照我说的去做
Do what I'm telling you to do.
审查记忆 观察效果
Review the memory, observe the effects,
记录数据 明白吗
record the data. Understood?
明白
Yes.
如果再发生这样的事 相信我
If something like this happens again, trust me,
我会查出来的 然后你就被解雇了
I will find out about it, and you will be out on your ass.
那你的小男朋友会怎么样呢
And then what will happen to your little boyfriend?
所以别带私人感情 做好自己的工作 明白吗
So put your emotions aside and do your fucking job, understood?
-海蒂 -明白
- Heidi? - Yes. Understood.
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表