剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
This is Gloria Morisseau.
你是
And you are...?
-他的母亲 -你好
- His mother. - Hello.
沃特不在吗
And Wa-Walter isn't there at the moment or...?
不
No.
他不在 还是
No, he isn't there or...?
我要挂了
Listen, I need to go.
等等 如果你
Wait. If you, if you could, could you...
你能帮助我吗
maybe you could help me.
你儿子之前接受过治疗
Your son was being treated at a program,
归途中心
a Homecoming center?
一名工作人员说
A staff member reported
他被强行关在那里
that he was being held there against his will.
你知道这件事吗
Are you familiar with anything about that?
不知道
No.
我和负责人海蒂·伯格曼谈过
I spoke with the administrator, a Heidi Bergman,
她都不记得帮助过你儿子
and she-she didn't even recall working with your son,
所以我在想是不是有什么误会
so I'm just wondering if there's been some sort of mix-up?
海蒂·伯格曼这么说吗
Heidi Bergman said that?
-嗯 这不 -不
- Yes. Does that not... - No, it doesn't.
莫里索女士 如果你想保护你的儿子
Ms. Morisseau, if you're trying to protect your son...
保护他什么
Protect him from what?
如果他
I'm, uh, I mean if he...
如果他做了什么
I'm just saying if he did something
-或是发生了什么事 -再见
- or something happened to him... - Okay. Good-bye.
开除原因 日期
行为不检/暴♥力♥ 2018年5月15日
你饿吗
You hungry?
我不想吃那个
Not for that.
你去过药房♥了吗
Did you stop by the pharmacy?
亲爱的
Hon?
我今天休息的时候很扯
No, my break kind of got sort of just crazy today.
-怎么 达拉没来么 -不 来了个男的
- What, did Dara not show up? - No, this guy came in.
-男的 -妈 不是你想的那样
- A guy? - Mom, it wasn't like that.
他只是问了我以前的工作
He just, he was asking about my old job.
他们想让你回去工作吗
They want you back?
没有
No, it wasn't that.
回去工作有这么糟吗
Well, is that such a terrible idea?
你应该给他们打个电♥话♥
Maybe you should give them a call,
看看他们还有没有位置
see if they have anything available.
那是家大公♥司♥ 不是吗
It's a big company, isn't it?
妈 别说了 我不应该提的
All right, Mom, stop. Please. I'm sorry I brought it up.
我知道那份工作有难度
I know it was challenging, that job,
但如果你能有第二次机会
but if you get a second chance to make it
-去工作 -妈 不是的
- work down there... - Mom, that's not what's happening.
他们会让你回去的 不是吗
They'll take you back. Wouldn't they?
你解释一下啊
I-If you just explain?
不 妈妈 没人想让我回去
No, Mom, nobody wants me back, okay?
他问我为什么要回来 我说你摔了
He just asked me why I came back, and I said you fell.
我
Me?
对 我说你摔了 所以我必须回来
Yeah, I said how you fell, and I had to come back
照顾你 我不后悔
and take care of you, and I don't-I don't feel bad about it,
我也不想你难过
I don't want you to.
亲爱的 这不是你回来的原因
That's not why you came home, honey.
总之我是回来陪着你
Fine, whatever, that I came to keep you company
-帮忙的 -海蒂 不
- and help out. - No, Heidi.
是你回来以后我才摔的
You came back and then I fell.
那是你回来两个月后的事了
That was two months later.
-妈妈 不是的 因为 -就是
- No, it wasn't, Mom, because... - Yes, it was.
不照顾你 我为什么要回家
Okay, then why did I come home, if it wasn't to take care of you?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你不知道 -嗯
- You don't know. - No.
你没告诉我
You wouldn't tell me.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
进来吧 我马上就走
Come on in. I'm just leaving.
我找到了海蒂·伯格曼
I-I tracked down Heidi Bergman,
归途官方负责人
the listed admin from Homecoming?
好啊 为什么
Great. What's that?
2018年4月的匿名投诉
The anonymous complaint from April 2018?
2018年 好吧
2018? Yeesh. Okay.
-实验体沃特·克鲁兹 -克鲁兹
- Uh, subject Walter Cruz? - Cruz. Right.
然后呢
Okay. And?
这位伯格曼女士说
And... ...well, this Ms. Bergman said
她不记得沃特·克鲁兹
she doesn't remember a Walter Cruz.
所以没从她那得到有用的信息
So nothing of note from her.
没有
Well, no, um,
我发现她的行为有些奇怪
I found her behavior to be somewhat odd.
含糊不清的
Somewhat vague.
-她含糊不清的奇怪 -不 长官
- She's vaguely odd? - No, ma'am.
奇怪的含糊不清
Oddly vague.
所以我给资料上的克鲁兹住处打了个电♥话♥
So I placed a call to Cruz's last known residence.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
他不在 不过我和他妈妈聊了聊
Well, he wasn't there, but I spoke to his mother.
她说了什么
Okay. What'd she say?
她说
She said...
没有什么可跟进的
that there's nothing to follow up on.
我不明白 你是说
I don't understand. So you're saying...?
我说这
That there's...
这其中有蹊跷
...t-there's a reluctance.
两边对于这件事都避而不谈
Yeah, in both cases, a reticence, that I...
所以你想升级这个投诉
So you want to elevate the complaint.
你是说这个投诉是真实的
You're saying that there's validity?
不 不
Well, n-no.
但我 我确实觉得
But I-I do get the sense that there's...
汤姆 我们只有两条路 结案或升级
It's a binary, Tom. We close it or we elevate it.
你觉得她奇怪的含糊不清
You found her oddly vague?
想因此升级投诉
You want to elevate based on that?
结案吧
So we close it.
抱歉 我可以
Sorry, could I...
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
你准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
斯蒂芬 我们要等水管队来
Christ, Stephen, we got to wait for a hose team!
我说跳就跳 这困不住我们
Just jump when I say. It won't get us.
屏住呼吸
Hold your breath!
对
Yes,
希瑞尔确实在晚餐时大发雷霆
Shrier did lose his temper at dinner.
但我刚和安保谈了
But I-I've just spoken with security,
他们说他已经冷静下来了
and they say he's calmed down now.
我只是想告知你
I just wanted to keep you informed.
-要我暂停吗 -显然
- Should I pause this? - Look, obviously,
有些事情我们值得注意
there's some stuff we need to, uh, address here.
让我和他谈谈
Well, let me talk to him.
我觉得他受到了其他事情的影响
I think he's got some other issues that are coming into play.
他第四周了
He's week four?
希瑞尔吗 是的 第四周
Shrier? Yeah, week four.
这并不是件好事
Okay, so that's not good.
他情绪非常激动 很偏执
He's highly agitated, he's paranoid.
就像我说的
Well, like I said,
我们可能需要给希瑞尔
we may need to treat Shrier
-更有针对性的治疗 -不 不 不
- more individually. - No, no, no.
-什么叫更有针对性 -因为
- What-what do you mean, "individually"? - Well, yes,
他看起来很挣扎
because he seems to be struggling
-具体而言 -不不不 等等
- in specific... - No, no, no. H-Hang on.
海蒂 接下来这样
No, look. Here's what we're gonna do, Heidi. Okay?
让克鲁兹从希瑞尔的房♥间搬出去
We're just gonna move Cruz out of Shrier's room.
为啥让他俩住一起啊
I don't know what that was all about.
我们没在居住方面制定过明确政策
Well, we never set a firm policy on that, on-on housing,
-这可能是优势 -明确 你是说
- and there may be advantages... - Firm pol... Did you just say
"明确政策" 海蒂 这就是你需要的吗
"firm policy"? Is that what you need, Heidi?
-明确政策 -我
- A firm policy? - Well, I...
我们正尝试新事物 对吧
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表