剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
Live like that. Fly all over. Come back here.
这里很美好
It's beautiful here.
-然后我们就闲聊 -和谁
- So we started chatting... - Who?
-就是 -你和飞行员
- Well, the... - You and the pilot?
对 他说这有家飞行学校
Yeah, and he said there's a flight school.
-离这里不远 -安东尼
- It's not too far from here. - Anthony.
我真的很感谢你来这里
I really appreciate you coming down here
帮我搬家 真的
to help me with the move, I do.
稍等 我们先不要像这样说话
Wait, wait. Before we start talking like this...
你有自己的生活
You've got your entire life to get back to.
-有吗 真的 -对 你还有工作
- Do I? Really? - Yes, and your job.
奇宝的工作 我不喜欢
At Keebler? I hate that job.
-好吧 -等下 海蒂
- Okay, um... - Wait, Heidi.
-我们在一起差不多一年了 -一年了
- We've been together almost a year now. - A year?
对啊 我们八月份开始发信息 所以
Well, yeah, we started texting in August, so that's like...
对 好吧
Right. Okay.
有十个月了 不过我
Yeah, like ten months? But I...
你总说凡事简单点
and I know you always said you wanted to keep things simple.
-是的 -我知道
- I did. I do. - I get it.
但你激励了我
But the truth is you inspire me.
经历了一开始的挫折
After all those false starts,
你离开了那里 响应了召唤
you got out of that town and found a calling.
你帮助那些人 也终于得到帮助了
You're helping those guys and it's finally happening for you.
-我激励了你 是... -什么
- I inspire you? Do... - I'm sorry?
我能激励你干什么
What do I inspire you to do?
重新开始
Well, just... just make a fresh start.
你懂的
You know.
像你一样告别过去 但是我们一起
Leave the past behind like you're doing, but together.
你之前当过领导
So, you've been in a leadership position before?
-是的 -很好
- That's right. Yeah. - Good. That's good.
你介意上夜班吗
And you don't mind working nights?
-夜班 不介意 -好的
- Nights? No, I could do that. - Okay.
你似乎比较缺乏行业经验
Now, you don't seem to have much experience in this field.
是吧
Is that right?
确实如此 不过我学得很快
That is true, but I'm a really fast learner.
很好 我喜欢听
Okay. I like hearing that.
好的 应该差不多了
All right. Well, that should do it.
非常感谢你前来
Thank you so much for coming in.
-我们会尽快通知你的 -谢谢
- We'll, uh, let you know soon. - Thank you.
很棒 真的很不错
That was great. That was really, really great.
相当出色 我真的很喜欢
That was wonderful. I really like the part
你问起我在商店的从业经验
where you ask me about my experience
因为在面试中
working at the store because an interview,
精髓就是交谈 对吧
it's a conversation, essentially, right?
是双向的
It's a two-way street.
所以真的很不错 非常感谢
So that was really, really nice. Thanks a lot.
-干得好 -干得好 哥们
- Good job. - Good job, dude.
-谢谢 哥们 -牛逼啊
- Appreciate it, bro. - Yeah, you fucking nailed it.
用不了几年 你就能当助理经理
In a couple years, think you'll be assistant manager.
再过几年
And a couple years after that...
区域助理经理
Assistant regional manager.
来看看 雷尼吧
Let's see here. Okay, how about Rainey?
-你第四周了 对吗 -是的
- All right. You're week four, is that right? - Yeah.
再过一个月 你可能就要实战了
Okay. So a month from now, you could be doing this for real.
我在鞋店工作啊
Working at a shoe store?
无论你做什么 这都是很好的练习
Whatever you choose to do, this could be good practice.
好吗 我们开始吧
Okay? All right, so let's start.
很好 欢迎
Great. Welcome.
这是我的鞋店 我是老板
This is my shoe store. I own it.
全部吗
All this?
我可以看一下你的简历吗
Could I take a look at your résumé?
谢谢
Thanks.
这里写着你当过兵
Okay. I see here that you served in the military.
-是的 -太好了 我们很欣赏
- Yeah, I do. - That's great. We love that.
你当兵时学到了什么
So, what is something you learned in the military
可以应用到鞋店的工作里
that you could apply to your work here at the shoe store?
老实说 没有太多
Not too much, honestly.
好吧 不过试一试 好吗
Okay, but just give it a try. Okay?
那里是沙漠 没什么鞋店
It was a fucking desert. There weren't too many shoe stores.
好吧 但是我记得上周
Okay, right, but I remember last week
你谈到了队员间的交流
you were talking about, um, communication
以及对你们来说是多么的重要
between team members and how important that is for you guys.
-对吗 -是吗
- Right? - I was?
雷尼 有点幽默感 好吗 拜托
Rainey, just humor me a little. Okay? Please.
我不知道 鞋
I don't know. Shoes.
你必须找到合适的尺码 否则会被感染
you got to find the right size or you could get infected.
别笑 这很好 很好
Okay. No, no, that's good, that's good,
有点东西
there's something there.
能再说说吗
Could you tell me more about that?
我有一双靴子太小了
I just, I had this one pair of boots that was too small for me,
我很懒或者固执之类的吧
and I was lazy or stubborn or whatever...
又懒又固执 全包 对吧
Oh, lazy and stubborn? You're the full package, huh?
-你♥他♥妈♥的说什么 -别理他
- What the fuck you just say? - Don't worry about that.
别说了 行了
Hey, shut that out. Don't worry about it.
继续这个话题
Let's just keep it right here,
我们在鞋店 雷尼
let's stay in the shoe store. Rainey.
雷尼 好吗
Rainey. All right?
你说了什么 感染 对吧
Now, what were you saying? Talking about infection, right?
我一直穿着 随着时间的推移
Yeah, just that I kept wearing them, and over time,
我大脚趾上的皮被磨掉了
I skinned the front of my big toe off,
然后有真菌 就被感染了
and then there was fungus and it got infected,
我去看医生的时候 他们说
and by the time I had someone look at it, they were like,
你怎么回事 你脚趾差点没了
"What the fuck is wrong with you? You almost lost your toe."
嗯 鞋子
So, yeah, shoes.
很有趣
Okay, that was interesting.
个人轶事
Yeah, personal anecdote,
我感觉
is always-- you know, I feel like in a,
在这样的环境中
in an environment like this, however...
我明白这么做的目的 没必要
I get what we're trying to do here. It's unnecessary.
-什么没必要 -这个啊 我有工作
- What's not necessary? - This is. I have a job.
你有工作
You have a job?
雷尼 我们在讨论你的下一步
Rainey, we're talking about what's next for you.
-下一章 -我的下一章
- Your next chapter. - My next chapter?
我整本书都在那了 克雷格
My whole fucking book is over there. All right, Craig?
这只是帮助你适应环境的练习
Look, this is just an exercise to help you acclimate...
我知道 我觉得这太可笑了
I understand what it is, and it's ridiculous.
什么可笑
What's ridiculous?
-这个 你 -放松 雷尼
- This, bro. You... - Chill, Rainey.
放松
Okay. Relax.
操
Fuck.
休息一会吧
Let's take a breath.
然后我哥们希瑞尔把我拉开了
And then my buddy Shrier pulled me off.
然后呢
Okay, then what happened?
没了 治疗师把我们送回房♥间
Then nothing. Counselor sent us back to our rooms
然后叫我到这里来
and then they told me to come here.
你对此有何感想
How do you feel about that?
对什么
About what?
对发生的事
About what just happened.
很尴尬吧
I guess embarrassed.
为什么
Why?
因为我失控了
Well, because I lost control of myself.
-但是他打了你 -不 他没有
- But he hit you. - No, he didn't.
不 他打了 这里写着
No, he did. Says right here, uh,
克鲁兹跟雷尼对峙 雷尼打了克鲁兹
"Cruz confronted Rainey, who struck Cruz..."
我知道 但是
Yeah, I know, but...
我不该做出那样的反应
it just doesn't feel like me, to react like that.
这让你很担心
And that worries you.
是的
Yeah, it does.
雷尼显然是在自我调整
I mean, you know, Rainey's obviously dealing
所以会态度不好吧
with his own shit, and so it came out sideways.
我们都会遇到 包括我在内
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表