剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
海蒂
Heidi?
-说吧 希瑞尔 -嗯
- Come on. Shrier? - Um... oh, yes.
你看到我的报告了吗
Did you see my report on that?
我看了 我们重新分配他了吗
Yeah, I did. So, did we reassign him?
他走了 对吧
He's gone, right?
我只是想等等
Well, I just, I just wanted to-to wait...
-什么 不 等等 -先跟你说下再...
- What? No. Wait? - ...and speak to you before...
我们不用等 等什么
We don't have to wait. What are we waiting for?
他是典型的第五周倦怠
The guy's a classic week five burnout.
偏执 焦虑 烦躁
Paranoid ideation, irritability, anxiety,
有冲动控制问题
got impulse control problems.
不 我们不需要这些结果 谢谢
No, we don't need those kind of results. No, thank you.
好吧 不过你不觉得
Right, but don't you think that, you know,
对他半途而废可能会
cutting him off midstream might have
产生严重影响 我们需要观察下
serious effects that we should observe?
海蒂 客户正出现不良反应 对吗
Heidi, the client is experiencing adverse effects, correct?
-是的 -喂
- Well, yes. - Hello?
好吧 对此我们有规定的 对吗
Okay, and so, we have a protocol for that, right?
-抱歉 -内部重新分配
- I'm sorry. - Domestic reassignment.
-我只是有顾虑 -别想太多 海蒂
- I-I'm just concerned. - Don't overthink it, Heidi.
我们已经看到
Well, we've seen what happens
某些人中途停药会出现什么情况
when we pull someone off the medication partway.
嗯 这点我明白 海蒂
Yeah, I'm aware of that, Heidi.
-没必要说给我听 -不 我明白 抱歉
- You don't have to explain it to me. - No, no. I know. I'm sorry.
-规定可是我写的 -我只是
- I wrote the fucking protocol. - I just, you know...
希瑞尔已经增加到第四周剂量
Shrier is ramped up to week four dosage,
所以现在给他停药
so taking him off the medication now,
戒断期可能会出现严重的
the withdrawals could be serious--
恐慌症 幻觉
panic attacks, hallucinations.
他的家庭是否有准备能
I mean, are his-- is his family really equipped
-应对这个 -好吧
- to handle that? - Okay.
现在你说的完全不是
So now you're talking about something
我们职权范围内的事了
that's completely outside of our jurisdiction.
两分钟 给我两分钟
You know what? Two minutes. Give me two minutes.
-不 科林 听我说 -海蒂 海蒂
- No, but, Colin, if you could just listen... - Heidi, Heidi,
希瑞尔现在属于他自己的家庭了
Shrier belongs with his family now.
这是规定
That's the protocol.
他和他的朋友一起
No, him and his friend, too.
叫什么来着 克鲁兹
What's his name? Cruz?
他也要走
Yeah, he's gone, too.
见鬼
So-- ah! Fuck.
等等
Wait.
你要把沃特·克鲁兹也开除
You want to remove Walter Cruz?
他不是也在货车上吗
He was in the van with him, wasn't he?
跟希瑞尔一起 打了那个老人
With Shrier? Beat up the old guy,
还是保安来着
the security guard, whatever the hell...
不 不 你没看
No. No, no. Didn't you read...?
-我都写了 -他偷了一辆车 海蒂
- I wrote all this up. - He stole a vehicle, Heidi.
威胁了一个平民
Okay? Threatened a civilian.
-他偏执 焦虑 -不
- He's paranoid. He's agitated. - No...
和希瑞尔是一样的
It's the same thing as with Shrier, right?
-不 根本不一样 -所以他们两个
- No, no, no, not at all. - So we should just cut bait
-都要放弃 你什么意思 -克鲁兹没有
- with the both of them. What do you mean? -Cruz has shown
表现出有问题的症状 一点都没有
no problematic symptoms, none.
我认为这种情况是他觉得
I think this was a situation where he just
有必要帮助自己的朋友
really felt compelled to help his friend.
他很认同我们的治疗
He really believes in the process.
-好吧 我不 -他很配合
- Yeah, okay, well, I don't... - He's committed to it.
我不这么认为 我认为风险太大了
no, I don't think so. I think it's too much of a risk.
直接开除就行了
Like, we should just expel.
不 我明白你的意思
No, I-- no, I mean, I understand what you're saying.
我犹豫只是因为 这样处理克鲁兹
I'm only hesitating because I think, with Cruz,
我们会失去一个好机会
we'd be missing a real opportunity.
视野之内的
O-Optically.
视野之内的
Optically?
是的 我认为
Yeah-- yes. Yes, I think that, you know,
克鲁兹能够给我们提供特别有效的数据
Cruz is gonna provide us with some really powerful data.
好吧 但还是
Yeah, okay, but it still doesn't...
如果这个事件写进了他的档案里
And-and if th-this incident is on his report,
想象一下
I mean, just imagine how that will really,
这会让治疗节外生枝的
you know, dramatize the progress.
他是个完美的案例
He's a perfect case study, you know?
有意思 他挺棘手的 对吧
No, that is interesting. I mean, he is a tough case, right?
他有许多问题
And, you know, he's... he's got a lot of issues,
我们差点失去他
and w-we would have lost him,
-但后来 -是的 治疗很有效
- but then... - Exactly, the treatment is so effective.
听着不错 海蒂
All right, well, that sounds great, Heidi.
听着不错
That sounds great.
-只要你有信心 -我有
- As long as y-you feel confident... - No, I feel confident.
非常有信心 不 我会对此负责的
Very confident. Nope. I will take full responsibility.
如果没有别的事情 科林
S-So, if there's nothing else, Colin...
全员都会吃午餐 对吧
Hey, we're getting full attendance at the lunches, right?
所有人都是全量的
Everyone's getting full doses?
是的 据我们所知
Yeah, as far as we can tell, you know,
由于是我们在管控药物
considering that we're administering the medication
-这种非常规的 -听我说
- in this unconventional... -Yeah, well, listen,
这些人都是极度偏执
these are highly paranoid,
极度不稳定的
highly unstable people here, okay?
他们都很固执
They're noncompliant.
一半的人甚至不吃安慰剂 对吧
Half of them don't even take the placebo, right?
如果你认为餐厅
Look, if you don't feel confident the cafeteria
不能正确地管理药物
is correctly administering the medicine...
不 不 我没这么说
No, no, no. I'm not-- I'm not saying that.
也许那才是问题的所在
Maybe that's the problem anyway here, right?
如果他们的药量不足的话
If they're getting insufficient med-- you know what?
我们就应该在午餐和晚餐的时候
Maybe we should be giving them the medication
都给他们服药
at lunch and dinner.
-什么 药量加倍 -你怎么看
- What? No. Doubling the dosage? - What's your feeling on that?
-你觉得呢 -我认为会有很大风险
- Pivot? - I think we would run the risk
让客户用药过度
of seriously overmedicating the clients.
可能会导致意识模糊
I mean, that could really lead to confusion,
-丧失技能 -等等 等等
- loss of skills... - Ah, wait, wait, wait.
-康复时间 -丧失技能 真的吗
- ...recovery time. - Loss-loss of skills? Really?
你是说 他们就不健康了
They'd be unfit, you're saying?
不健康 就是这样
Unfit, yes, exactly.
-严重损伤 -好吧
- Significant impairment. - Okay.
那可不是我们想要的
Okay, well, that's not something that we want.
我还 见鬼
I still th... shit, shit.
-他们要切蛋糕了 -蛋糕
- They're doing the cake. - Oh, the cake.
生日快乐
Oh, well, happy birthday to...
上海
-你好啊 -你真的来了
- How are you?. - You actually showed
是的 谢谢你能来
Oh, well, yeah, thanks-thanks for-for coming. It's...
需要菜单吗
You guys need menus?
-需要 -不
- Oh, sure. - Oh, no.
-我们只是喝点东西 -我们吃点
- We're just gonna get a drink, and... - We could eat a...
当然 我们也可以吃点
or we can eat, certainly.
没关系
No, that's fine.
给我们来两杯伏特加马蒂尼
We'll have two vodka martinis, please?
-好的 -谢谢 你喜欢喝吧
- Okay. - Thanks. That's what you like, right?
喜欢
Sure. Yeah.
你过得怎么样
So... How have you been?
很好 努力照顾好自己吧
Good. Good, just trying to take good care of myself.
我离开奇宝了
Yeah, I left Keebler.
-那挺好的吧 -是的
- That's good? - Yeah...
他们重组了整个营销部
They completely reorganized the whole marketing department.
大批裁员 几十个
Massive layoffs, dozens of us.
简直就是个毒蛇老巢
Yeah. It was just such a viper's nest.
残酷 无情
You know, cutthroat, ruthless.
我现在的工作就比较简单了
Yeah, my job now is more straightforward.
那不错
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表