剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
归途
进来吧
Come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.
希瑞尔
Shrier.
别吹了
Give it a break, man.
第一季 第二集
菠萝
我不知道怎么回事 我买♥♥了鱼食
I don't know what happened. I bought the fish food,
每天喂三次
I've been feeding them three times a day.
那太多了
That's way too much.
-是吗 -是的
- It is? - Yeah.
一天最多喂一次
Once a day, max.
洒一点就行
Just a sprinkle.
2018年4月17日
It is April 17, 2018.
我和归途客户及养鱼专家沃特·克鲁兹
I'm with Homecoming client and fish expert Walter Cruz.
第二周 第二♥期♥
This is week two, session two.
我填完表格了
I finished that worksheet.
有些问题我不知道该怎么回答
Yeah, I wasn't sure how to answer some of the questions,
-我就... -没关系
- so I just... - It's okay.
只是让我更了解你的一些经历
It's just to give me an idea of some of your experiences.
什么是《泰坦尼克号♥复活》
What is "Titanic Rising"?
这是个有趣的故事
It's just this funny story,
关于以前经常一起混的家伙 班吉
about this guy we used to mess with, Benji.
能给我讲讲吗
Will you tell it to me?
他个子不高 特别着迷
He was this little guy, and he was obsessed with...
你知道那个电影《泰坦尼克号♥》吧
You know the movie Titanic?
《泰坦尼克号♥》 嗯
Titanic? Yeah.
班吉最喜欢这个电影
Okay, so that was Benji's number one favorite movie of all time.
他能一遍一遍地看
I mean, he'd watch it over and over.
我们不得不听着他看着电影睡觉
We'd literally have to listen to him fall asleep watching it.
有一天 有个叫莱斯基的
One day, this guy Lesky
问他觉得《泰坦尼克号♥复活》怎么样
asks him what he thought of Titanic Rising.
班吉说 什么
And Benji was like, "What?"
莱斯基说《泰坦尼克号♥》的续集
And Lesky was like, "Well, the sequel to Titanic.
《泰坦尼克号♥复活》
Titanic Rising."
班吉说 你说什么呢
And Benji's like, "What the fuck are you talking about?"
莱斯基说
And Lesky's like,
我看你最喜欢《泰坦尼克号♥》
"Well, I really thought you would have seen it,
还以为你看过续集
"seeing as how Titanic's your favorite movie.
演员都是一样的 但是比之前的好十倍
It's got all the same characters but it's ten times as good."
听上去你们空闲时间很多
You fellas had some time on your hands, it sounds like.
天啊
God.
我们特别无聊
I mean, we were so incredibly bored.
我们一整天待着街上
We'd spend all day locking up this one street,
就往那一站
just standing there,
被车上的人骂
getting yelled at by dudes in cars.
你 班吉和莱斯基都是被派到那的吗
And you and Benji and Lesky were all detailed there?
是的 还有希瑞尔
Yeah, and Shrier, too.
就这样
Anyway, so...
班吉整天琢磨这个 有一天晚上他上网
Benji chews on this all day, and that night, he gets online,
查了大概一两个小时
and he's in there an hour, maybe two hours.
最后 他出来说 不可能
Finally, he comes out and he says, "No way.
网上都没有
"There's nothing about that on the Internet.
没有《泰坦尼克号♥复活》
No such thing as Titanic Rising."
莱斯基就很随意地说 当然没有了
And Lesky, all casually, just says, "Well, of course not.
那是个独♥立♥电影
It was an independent movie."
等等 他信了吗
Wait, he bought that?
-他完全信了 -不是吧
- He completely bought it. - Oh, no.
莱斯基编了一整套词 说詹姆斯·卡梅隆
Lesky had this whole line about how James Cameron had
为了续集自筹资金搞定片场制度
self-funded the sequel so he could work around the studio system,
但是遭到了片场的打♥压♥
but then the studio tried to suppress it
因为版权之类的
for copyright or whatever,
所以很难搞得到
so it's hard to get your hands on.
还有具体情节 有个
It got really involved. There was a...
有一个黑♥手♥党♥的同人电影
There was a mafia subplot.
意大利人就在甲板下面
You know, where the Italians are below deck,
杰克和罗丝要阻止他们
and Jack and Rose have to foil them.
全都是性♥爱♥场面 全都是
And there was tons of sex. I mean, tons.
杰克在驾驶室搞了一个波兰少女
Jack was, Jack was fucking this Polish teenager down in steerage.
不 杰克爱罗丝
No, Jack loves Rose.
不 罗丝和船长搞在一起了
No, Rose is fucking the captain.
撞冰山的时候
She was literally fucking the captain
她就正在跟船长搞 没完了
when they hit the iceberg. This thing went on and on.
与此同时 班吉就极力地
And so meanwhile, Benji is obsessively trying
想买♥♥一张这个
to get himself a copy of this thing.
苦苦恳求便利店的那帮人
I mean, pleading with the guys down at the PX,
拜托 能帮我弄一张这个电影吗
"Please, would you get me a copy of this movie?
叫《泰坦尼克号♥复活》
It's called Titanic Rising."
然后莱斯基找他们了
And then Lesky got to them.
-便利店的那帮人 -天啊
- You know, the guys at the PX. - Oh, no.
班吉又去那了 又问起电影了
And so Benji, he goes back in there and he asks for it again,
他们说 《泰坦尼克号♥复活》
and they say, "Oh, Titanic Rising.
我们弄不到了
"Yeah, we can't get that anymore.
那个容易让士兵情绪激动
"It's too emotional for the soldiers.
拍得太好了
It's too good."
太坏了
That's so mean.
班吉知道真♥相♥了吗
So did Benji figure it out?
-是的 班吉最后 -莱斯基告诉他的吗
- Yeah, Benji eventually... - Did Lesky tell him?
不 莱斯基死了
No, Lesky died.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's okay, uh...
好像让这个故事有点悲伤了
Makes the story a little sadder, I guess.
莱斯基死了 我想想
Yeah, Lesky died-- let me think--
之后不久
not too long after that.
几个月之后 他的那辆车
Vehicle he was in rolled over an IED
轧了一个简易炸♥弹♥
couple months after that.
其实 有点烦人
It was kind of annoying, actually.
班吉不停地问《泰坦尼克号♥复活》
You know, Benji kept asking about Titanic Rising
最终我们不得不告诉他
and eventually we just had to tell him
那都是莱斯基编的
Lesky made the whole thing up.
我们什么都讲不出来
We couldn't tell him anything else about it
因为都是他编的
because he was making the whole thing up.
发生在莱斯基身上的事 一定很难
It must have been hard, what happened to Lesky.
是的
Well, yeah.
想谈谈吗
Want to talk about it?
也许
Maybe.
以后吧
Maybe later.
好的
Okay.
致敬生活
你是第二周吗
You're week two?
对 第二周
Yeah. Week two.
你跑完步脑子里会不会有
Do you ever hear ticking or squeezing sounds
-滴答声或者咯吱声 -没有
- in your head after you run? - No.
有没有出现过周期性的急性反胃
Any history of periodic sudden nausea?
四肢麻木
Numbness in your limbs?
或者饮水进食之后感到疲劳过度
Excessive fatigue after eating or drinking?
没有 问这些干什么
No. What-what are these questions for?
都在表格上
They're on the form.
行了 完事了
Okay, you're all set.
能叫下个人进来吗
Can you send in the next one?
可以
Yeah. Sure.
老哥 到你了
All right, bro. You're up next.
各位晚安
Have a good night, you guys.
你也是 好好休息
You, too. Have a good rest.
好好休息
"Have a good rest"?
怎么了
What?
我只是想礼貌一点
I was being polite.
好的
Okay.
行吧
Whatever, man.
-晚饭见 -是哦
- I'll see you at dinner. - Yeah.
吃顿养生大餐 然后去睡觉
We'll have a nourishing repast, and then, to rest.
厉害啊
That's impressive.
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表