剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
归途
没有这个产品我就活不下去了
I could not live without this product.
什么是唇蜜
What's a plumper?
相比唇膏 它液体成分更多
It's gonna be a little more liquid-y than a moisturizer.
但这是特别棒的胶原蛋白增强剂
But it's an amazing collagen booster.
你每天的美容流程是怎样的
What's your daily beauty regimen?
我的流程
My regimen?
大家早啊
Morning, you guys.
-早上好 海蒂 -早
- Morning, Heidi. - Morning.
你这里有个东西
You have a thing right here.
等90秒
All right, give it 90 seconds.
海蒂
Heidi...
帮助
第一季 第五集
约瑟夫
Joseph.
这里很不错 小约
It looks good here, Joe.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
这位先生想问你几个问题
Uh, this gentleman wants to ask you a few questions.
可以吗
Is that cool?
好
Okay.
我就在那边
I'll be right over there.
希瑞尔先生 我叫托马斯·卡拉斯科
Mr. Shrier, my name is Thomas Carrasco.
国防局监
I'm from the Department of Defense, Office of the...
我正在调查关于沃特.克鲁兹的投诉
I'm looking into a complaint regarding Walter Cruz.
我们的记录表明
Our records show
你和克鲁兹先生在回国后
that both you and Mr. Cruz volunteered for treatment
都是自愿在归途过渡支持中心
at the Homecoming Transitional Support Center
接受治疗的
following your deployment.
那
That was, uh...
希瑞尔先生
Mr. Shrier?
你明白问题吗
Do you understand these questions?
嗯
Yes.
所以是真的吗
So that's correct?
你和沃特一起在归途
You were at Homecoming with Walter?
-因为我想确定 -是的
- Because I'm trying to determine whether... - Yeah.
什么
I'm sorry?
我和沃特 我
Me and Walter, I, uh...
我把他留在了那里
I left him there.
嗯 你在他之前被开除的
Yeah. You were discharged before him.
但你记得见过沃特和海蒂·伯格曼
But do you remember witnessing any interaction
有过什么互动吗
between Walter and a Heidi Bergman?
你能走吗
Can you go?
如果你担心
Look, if you're concerned about...
你对我说的任何话
Any statement you make to me
都将严格保密 希瑞尔先生
will be kept in strict confidence, Mr. Shrier.
我只是想弄清楚
I'm simply trying to establish
沃特有没有对伯格曼女士做过什么
if Walter did anything to Ms. Bergman.
你只是想帮忙
You just want to help.
没错
Exactly.
他相信她
He believed her.
海蒂·伯格曼
Heidi Bergman?
我来吧
May I?
不 不 没关系
No, no, no. It's okay.
拜托
Please?
这些东西
These things...
有时候还挺难弄的
they can be tricky.
我跟他警告过她
I warned him about her.
我跟他说了树的事
You know, I told him about the trees.
但是沃特 他从没有
But Walter, he never...
警告他什么
Warned him about what?
他们藏在那里
They were hiding there.
我
And I...
我解释不
I couldn't...
解释不明白
couldn't explain it right.
她什么都知道 所以
She knew everything anyway, so...
她知道什么
What did she know?
谁藏起来了
Who was hiding...?
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
That's all-- it's okay.
给
Here.
拿着
Take this.
-你会记起来的 -什么
- You'll remember. - What...
海蒂·伯格曼知道什么
what did Heidi Bergman know,
-希瑞尔先生 -记起来 好吗
- Mr. Shrier? - Remember, okay?
希瑞尔先生
Mr.... Mr. Shrier, just...
她知道什么
what did she know? What did she...?
小约 没事吧
Everything okay here, Joe?
有人来吗
Anybody?
各位 拜托
Guys, come on.
我们必须要练习
We have to practice.
回家以后 你会看到一些老朋友
Look, going home, you're gonna see some old friends.
他们可能不理解你所经历的一切
They may not... get everything that you've been through.
他们甚至会说一些
All right? They may even say some stuff
让你很不舒服的东西 我们只是模拟一下
that makes you uncomfortable-- we're just gonna role-play that.
仅此而已 就是情境模拟
That's all this is, just some role-play.
有人吗
Anyone?
只是和朋友喝杯酒
Guys, it's just a drink with an old friend.
仅此而已
That's all this has to be. That's it.
恩格尔 你是第一周 为何不试试呢
Engel, you're week one. Why don't you just try it?
来试试 看看怎么样
Give it a whirl, see what happens.
我无法想象
I can't imagine that, man.
哪部分
What part?
我们
Us...
做朋友
being friends.
知道吗 这对我来说也有点奇怪
Well, you know what, it's kind of weird for me, too...
你摘下帽子可能会好点
Well, maybe if you took off the hat-- that might help.
沃特愿意
Walter volunteers.
是吗
I do?
是的
Yep, you do.
好
Okay.
我想是的
I guess I do.
请坐
Just have a seat.
你不介意吧 克雷格
You don't mind, right, Craig?
-我希望 -很好 好的
- Well, I was hoping... - Terrific. Okay, great, okay.
欢迎回家 兄弟
Welcome home, bro!
见到你真是太好了
Oh, it is so good to see you.
我也是 朋友
You, too, friend.
是啊 天哪
Yeah. Gosh, you know,
你离开以后
while you were gone,
我遇到了很多很棒的人
I met a lot of great people.
-那很好啊 -有个家伙
- I'm happy to hear it. - Yeah, this one guy, I mean...
应该算是我最好的朋友了
I guess I'd call him my best friend.
我不能久留 我们买♥♥了票
And I can't really stay long, because we have tickets
要去参加本地的体育赛事
to a local sporting event.
听起来不错啊
Oh, well, that sounds great.
是啊 你想来吗
Yeah. Oh. Do you want to come?
好啊
Sure.
该死 我们没给你买♥♥票
Shoot, we didn't get you a ticket. I mean...
我不知道你还喜欢这些
I didn't know if you were still into that kind of thing.
有趣的活动吗 不不
What, fun activities? No, no, these days
我最近主要就坐在家里擦枪
I mostly just sit at home and polish my guns.
是的
Yeah, man.
-海蒂 -你回来打算做什么
- Heidi... - So, what are you gonna do now that you're back, hmm?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想放松几个星期
I was thinking maybe take a couple weeks, relax.
厌倦以后呢
So, when you get tired of that?
我想开车去西部
I was thinking of driving out west.
这是个好主意 新的开始
Well, that sounds like a good idea-- fresh start.
-没错 -你到那以后 打算做什么
- That's right, yeah. - What are you gonna do when you get there?
我不知道 开个糕点店
I don't know, open a pastry shop,
也许教瑜伽
maybe teach yoga.
-你会烘焙吗 -不会
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表