剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
你才是大人物
You're the important man here.
其实你想逮捕我吧
In fact, you want to arrest me, huh?
来 想逮捕我吗 来吧
Here. You want to arrest me? Come on.
逮捕你 不 我不想逮捕你
Arrest you? No. I don't want to arrest you.
不想 为什么 因为你不能吗
No? Why, 'cause you can't?
-嗯 但是 -不
- No. But, uh... - No, no.
所以我可以直接上车
So I can just walk to my car over there, get in it,
然后离开这里 对吧
and just fucking leave, huh?
你毫无办法
And you can't do anything about it.
嗯
No.
太爽了 真的
I love it. I really-I really do.
你只能回到工位
You're gonna go back to your desk,
像个记帐员一样归档
and file it like a good little... clerk.
这是你这辈子最伟大的时刻
It's gonna be the greatest moment of your life.
你知道这有多可悲吗
You know how fucking pathetic that is?
你非常想忘记
You're so eager to forget the truth
其实你很微不足道
that you're insignificant.
你工作 谈话 却什么也没发生
You work, and you talk, and nothing happens,
没有人听
and nobody listens.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你说的一切
Everything you say--
你的一切都太恶心了
everything about you-- is fucking rotten.
-冷静点 -你还把我
- Okay, just calm down. I... - And you have
给同化了
made me the same.
别激动 好吗
Take it easy, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Just stop fucking talking!
你♥他♥妈♥打人
That's fucking... that's assault.
我要把这个拍下来
I'm taking pictures of this.
我要拍下来
I'm taking pictures!
你就
Are you just gonna...
他是对的
He's right.
要我载你吗
You need a ride?
伯格曼女士 你
Ms. Bergman, are you...
大家还有问题吗
Does anyone have any questions I can answer?
海蒂
Heidi?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine. Yeah.
好吧
All right.
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表