剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
Well, that sounds great.
-我是私人教练 -嗯
- I'm a personal trainer. - Yeah-- oh.
我正要问
I was gonna ask.
谢谢
Yeah, thank you. It's, um,
基于混合健身 但不是混合健身
CrossFit-based but not CrossFit per se.
有我自己的哲学
Sort of my own philosophy.
那你呢 坦帕怎么样
So how about you? How's Tampa?
我搬回家了
I moved back home.
是吗 那有退伍军人事务部还是基地之类的
You did? Is there a-a VA near there or a base or something?
不 我现在是服务员
No. No, I'm a waitress now.
开玩笑 你辞职了
You're joking. You, you quit your job?
你唯一在乎的事情啊
The only thing you cared about?
安东尼 不是那样的
Anthony, that's not true.
我记忆里不是这样的
Well, that's not how I remember it.
那正是我想聊的内容
Well, that's actually why I wanted to talk.
我想 我知道结局不是太好
I wanted to, um-- just, I know that things didn't end well,
我认为我能做得更好的
and I, I guess I could have handled it better.
-你认为 -我想
- You guess? - And I would like to, um...
-我知道你已经向前看了 -不 没有
- I mean, I'm sure that you've moved on, but... - No, I haven't.
我很感谢你联♥系♥我 海蒂
I appreciate you reaching out, Heidi,
我经常想象这个场景 真的
I've thought about this moment a lot, actually.
-我也是 -这真惊喜
- Me, too. - That's a surprise.
从来都没这样过
It never seemed like that at all.
以前是怎样的
How did it seem?
似乎你除了工作
It seemed like you didn't care
-都不在乎 -好吧
- about anything except your job. - Okay.
我知道那对你有多重要
Which, I understand how important that was for you,
帮助那些人 但是
helping those guys, but
我太难接受了
it-it was hard for me.
你的老板还不停地给你打电♥话♥
And you had that boss who was calling constantly.
-我老板 -是的 科林 我不记得了
- My boss? - Yeah, Colin? I don't know.
你老板还是你主管来着
Your boss or your supervisor?
科林 对
Colin. Right, right.
是的
Yeah, and, I mean,
我一直在想着结婚生子之类的
I was thinking marriage, kids, the whole thing.
这对网恋来说太难了
It's just... it's just so hard when you meet on the Internet.
我不知道 都不知道有什么风险
I don't know-- you don't know what the stakes are...
我说过工作的事情吗
Did I say anything about work?
-什么 -有点奇怪
- What? - I mean, that seemed weird.
奇怪
Weird? I don't...
有什么我当时压力特别大的事情吗
Anything that I was really stressing out about?
你就是为了这个才来见我吗
Is this why you wanted to see me?
-不 -因为看起来
- No. - Because it seems like
你真正感兴趣的是 我记忆中你的工作
you're really interested in what I remember about your job,
而不是我所经历的
not what I was going through.
-不 -你没跟我说过重要的事情
- Oh, no. - You didn't tell me anything important,
如果这就是你担心的
if that's what you're worried about.
你珍贵的保密工作一直都不能提
Your precious top secret job was always off limits.
其实你对我就像对待一个小孩子
In fact, you treated me like a goddamn child.
-安东尼 -难以置信
- Anthony... - I can't believe this.
你是想掩盖自己的痕迹还是什么
Are you trying to cover your tracks or what?
你一点都没变 你为什么要来见我呢
You haven't changed at all. Why did you even want to see me?
我就是想聊聊都发生了什么
I just wanted to talk about what happened.
我们之间吗
To us?
当然
Sure.
我们约会了几个月 我
You know, we-we dated for months, and I...
天啊 海蒂 差不多一年了
Jesus Christ, Heidi, it was almost a year.
-好的 对 -是的
- Okay. Exactly. - Yeah.
我们当时在约会 我得到了那边的工作
We were dating and I got the job down there
-你帮我搬家 -对
- and you helped me move. - Right.
然后 结束了
And then, the end.
发生了什么
What-what happened?
对你来说是什么感受
what was that like for you?
就
It...
对我来说
Well, I mean, for me...
都过去了
it was over.
我们
Us.
我想委婉地跟你解释
I just was trying to explain that to you
然后你的老板打电♥话♥来
and be gentle at the same time, and your boss called...
-科林 -对
- Colin. - Y-Yeah.
你说他名字怎么老是这种语气啊
What-- why do you keep saying his name like that?
-哪种 -就好像你从没听说过他似的
- How? - Like you've never heard of him.
他不停地打电♥话♥ 把你逼疯了
He called constantly. It drove you crazy.
我不
I don't...
你不记得他了
You don't remember him?
不记得了
No, I don't.
我记
I re...
我记得搬到那边 然后
I remember moving down there, and...
就这些了
that's all.
盖斯特自然集团
归途
我们的员工
海蒂·伯格曼
归途
海蒂·伯格曼
入职日期
2018年1月9日
离职日期
2018年5月15日
沃特·克鲁兹
开除原因 日期
行为不检/暴♥力♥ 2018年5月15日
日期
2018年5月15日
离职日期
2018年5月15日
离职原因
员工住院
沃特·克鲁兹
开除原因 日期
行为不检/暴♥力♥ 2018年5月15日
海蒂·伯格曼
离职原因
员工住院
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表