剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
Happens to us all sometimes, me included.
你会怎么样
How does it happen to you?
不同的方式吧
Different ways.
举个例子吧
Give me an example?
大多数情况下 我会有闪现
Uh, it's mostly like, uh, I'll get these flashes--
可以对自己做的事情
things I could do to myself, it's...
不安吧
it's just tension.
当然
For sure.
举个例子
Okay, here's an example.
我不会真的这么做 但是
I-I wouldn't really do this, but...
我房♥间里有张桌子
there's this desk in my room.
木制的 桌角很尖
It's wooden and it's got these sharp corners and
我第一次来到这里的时候
when I first got here,
我不知道为什么 会想象自己坐在椅子上
I don't know why, I just imagined myself sitting down in a chair
使劲向后仰
and leaning all the way back
然后用额头撞桌角
and, like, slamming my forehead into the corner of the table.
让把它插♥进♥脑子里
Just like jamming it into right here.
这很极端
But I mean, that was an extreme, it...
并不总是这样
it doesn't always happen like that.
多久会有一次
How often would you say?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这有只鸟
There's this bird.
他过会儿就停了
He'll stop in a second.
-难以置信 -不 快把我逼疯了
- That's incredible. - No, that's driving me crazy.
他是保护物种
He's some kind of protected species,
我们不允许碰他
and we're not allowed to touch him.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你搞定
Well, I could take care of him for you if you want.
-你愿意吗 -没问题
- Would you? - No problem.
夜深人静 满面迷彩
Dead of night, full camo.
他在沼泽地里醒来 大家都好
He'd wake up in the Everglades, everybody wins.
好啊 真的 那我永远欠你个人情
I'd love that. Honestly, I would be forever in your debt.
瞧
See?
没了
Gone.
我用意念操控的
Did it with my mind.
谢谢
Thank you.
睡眠怎么样 有问题吗
What about sleeping? Are you having any trouble with that?
有点
Yeah, a little.
噩梦之类的
Nightmares, things like that.
这很正常
That's very normal.
我们可以看看有没有人
We could see if one of the guys
想找个室友睡几晚的
wants a roommate for a few nights.
-什么意思 -有些家伙
- What do you mean? - Well, some of the guys,
第一次来到这里 一个人一个房♥间
when they first get here, and they have a room
跟他们的部队分开了
all to themselves, they're separate from their unit,
有点太安静了
it's just a little too quiet, you know?
我们可以问问
So we could ask around.
也许吧
Okay. Maybe.
也许是希瑞尔
Maybe Shrier.
好啊 我不介意
Yeah, I'd be okay with that.
可以吗
That's allowed?
当然
Of course.
我们是来帮助你过渡的
We're here to help you make this transition.
只要有帮助 我们就会去做
Whatever supports that, that's what we're gonna do.
胖摩根
给你两分钟
Got two minutes.
感谢你的合作
I appreciate your cooperation...
离门稍微远一点
Back away from the door a little bit.
-好 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
-所以呢 -嗯
- So? - Yeah, so...
你在归途时 是在坦帕上班吧
You-you did work at Homecoming, at the Tampa facility?
是啊 几年前了 我说了
Yeah. Years ago. I-I said that.
怎么了
What-what's this about?
我的部门处理和审核投诉
Well, my department, we field and review complaints,
我目前正在跟进某些指控
and I'm currently following up on certain allegations...
对我的
About me?
不
No.
好吧 那
Okay, so then...
但你是那的负责人 对吗
But you were an administrator there. Correct?
我是一名治疗师
I was a counselor.
治疗师 好
A counselor. All right.
你为什么不干了
And why did you leave that job?
我辞职了
I quit.
-为什么 -我妈受伤了
- Why? - My mother got hurt
我必须回家照顾她
and I had to come home and take care of her.
你妈受伤了 所以你辞去了坦帕的工作
So you quit the job in Tampa 'cause your mom got hurt
在这家餐厅工作
and now you work here at this restaurant?
这也是没有办法的办法了
Well, I, you know, it's-it's what I could get.
但我必须回家
But I had to come back home and...
-因为你妈受伤了 -是的
- 'Cause your mom got hurt. - Yes.
你现在的老板知道
And is your current employer, are they aware...
这有什么关系吗
What does that have to do with anything?
因为你不想在里面说
I'm just... You didn't want to talk inside.
嗯
Yes.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
-嗯 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Really?
嗯 我一会儿就回去
Yeah. I'll be back in just a second.
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
有点尴尬 好吗
It's a little embarrassing, okay?
我本来事业有成 现在不得不回来
I had this whole career, and then I had to come back,
在这打工 好吗
and now I do this. All right?
你在那里的职责是什么
What were your duties there?
我说了 我是治疗师
I was a counselor. I told you.
涉及什么
And what did that involve?
帮士兵调整心态
I worked with soldiers, their mental health.
老实说 我不怎么记得了 好吗
Honestly, I don't remember much about it. Okay?
我不太适合那份工作
I was... it wasn't a good fit for me.
行了吗
Are we done?
伯格曼女士 我只是想
Ms. Bergman, I'm simply trying to get
简单了解一下这个项目
some basic information about the program.
我没想着刺♥激♥你
It's not my intention to agitate.
我没受刺♥激♥
I am not agitated.
能告诉我 你的客户
C-Can you tell me if your clients were there
是自愿的吗 还是
on a voluntary basis, or...?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
你有警徽吗
Do you have a badge?
有身份证明吗
Do you have some kind of identification?
我有名片
I have a business card.
正如我解释的 我们收到了投诉
As I explained, we received a complaint.
是四年前 你在那里的时候
This was four years ago, during your time there.
具体来说 有个
Specifically, that one...
有个士兵想离开
"One of the soldiers, he wants to leave,
他想回家 但他们不允许
h-he wants to go home, but they won't let him."
我想问 那里的人是自愿的吗
My question is, were the men there voluntarily?
我回答过了 我真的要回去了
I answered your question. I really need to go back inside.
你为什么要拒绝
Is there a reason why you're refusing...
我没有拒绝
I'm not refusing.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你的工作都不记得了
You don't remember anything about your work?
我告诉你了
I already told you.
沃特·克鲁兹这个名字呢
What about the name Walter Cruz?
你还记得他吗
Do you remember him?
不记得
No.
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表