剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
开了多久
How long was the drive?
应该3小时就到的
It should've been three hours.
堵车吗
Traffic?
不是 我不知道地址
No. I didn't have the address.
那你是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
沃特说坦帕郊外有一个写♥字♥楼♥
Walter said an office park outside Tampa,
靠近沼泽和退休社区
near a swamp and a retirement community.
-那得有十几个吧 -只有八个
- Must be a dozen of those. - Only eight.
-所以你 -这是第六个
- So you just... - This was number six.
妈
Mom?
妈 你怎么 你怎么来了
Mom, what did you... what are you doing here?
我只是想见见你
I just wanted to see you.
我们坐下聊聊吧
Why don't we all sit down and talk?
沃特 请让这个女人离开
Walter... Tanpri, fè fanm sa ale.
知道了
Got it.
海蒂 对不起
Heidi, I'm sorry.
我有段时间没见到我妈了
I haven't seen my mom in a while,
你能回避一下吗
so do you mind giving us a second?
当然
Sure. Of course.
一个月前
So, a month ago,
我离坎大哈大约一百英里
I'm about a hundred miles outside of Kandahar,
鸟不拉屎的地方 她打电♥话♥来
in the middle of nowhere, and she calls,
说要离婚
says she wants a divorce.
对吧
Right?
说这对她来说太难了
Said the whole thing was too hard on her.
对她太难了
Too hard on her.
很扎心啊
That's pretty rough.
我都没生气 真的
Well, look, I-I didn't even get mad, really.
我 更像是
I-I... it was more like...
去它的
Fuck this?
没错 去它的
Yes, exactly. Fuck this.
我离开太久了
Well, look, I-I-I'd be gone so much
都不记得怎么跟她交谈
I-I couldn't even remember how to talk to her anymore,
或是跟她相处了 真的
you know, or even how to be, really.
也许她只是做了我不敢做的事
Maybe she... maybe she just did what I was afraid to do.
我好像想通了
I'm having, like, a breakthrough here.
你真的不是兼♥职♥夫妻治疗师吗
Sure you're not a couples counselor on the side?
只在周末
Only on weekends.
都1点多了 我饿死了
It's after 1:00. I'm starving.
隔壁有个中餐馆
There's a Chinese place next door.
你呢 你饿吗
Well, how about you? You hungry?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谈论这些东西感觉真好
You know, it feels really good to talk about this stuff.
我没什么机会说这些
I don't, I don't really get that many chances.
抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
好啊 我也可以吃
Sure. I could eat.
在我最后一次驻派后
So, you know, I... after my last tour,
我回到家 想着回归社会
I came home, you know, tried to get back into things,
关系 工作 但
relationships, work, but it just...
我融不进去
I didn't fit, you know?
于是我回去了 那边有很多像我们这样的人
So I went back. There's a lot of us over there,
退伍士兵当承包商的
ex-soldiers working as contractors.
我们比较熟悉了
We know our way around.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
还行
It's all right.
-有点孤独 -肯定的
- Kind of lonely. - I bet.
毕竟在那边
Way out there.
国家很美丽 不是因为那个
Country's beautiful. It's not that.
我被政♥府♥人员围着
You know, I'm surrounded by these government people
要注意说的每一句话
and you just have to watch everything you say.
绝对不能告诉他们真♥相♥
The truth is the last thing you want to tell them.
为什么
Why?
因为他们会用来对付你
Because they'll use it against you.
他们表现得好像是在工作
Oh, they act like they're just doing their job,
但他们的工作其实是找替罪羊
but their job is to find someone to blame.
我这么一说 听起来像
I'm making it sound like...
不 我明白你的意思
No. I know what you mean.
是吗
You do?
是啊
Yeah.
有人有这样利用过你吗
Someone using you like that?
什么
What?
折磨你 想从你身上得到什么
You know, hassling you, trying to get something from you?
没有
No.
因为你刚才说
Because you were just saying...
我只是出于礼貌
I was just being polite.
-又来了 -什么
- Doing it again. - What?
-讯问模式 -那是什么
- Interrogation mode. - What is that?
没什么 这是我的工作
Nothing. Just my work, you know.
从人们嘴里获取信息
Getting information from people.
有时候我没注意就开始了 抱歉
I just slip into it sometimes without realizing. Sorry.
我没什么有用的信息
Well, I got nothing for you.
我抱怨离婚 还审问你
Whining about my divorce and now I'm grilling you.
天啊 第一次约会太烂了
Jesus, man, it's a first fucking date.
第一次什么
A first what?
说到这 我要点第一杯酒了
And on that note, I think it's time to order my first drink.
我该
I should probably...
什么 怎么了
What? What do you mean?
这会带来霉运的
It's... That's bad luck, you know.
什么
What is?
清醒的时候叠衣服
Folding laundry while sober.
-这是我母亲教我的 -真的吗
- That is one thing my mother taught me. - Oh, really?
唯一的事 真的 瞧我
It's the only thing, really. Look at me.
你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
You gonna tell me what this is about?
她没有照片
She doesn't have any pictures.
没有家庭 什么也没有
No family, no nothing.
你要放聪明点 学会思考
You need to be smarter. You need to think.
-思考什么 -要做什么
- Think about what? - Sa w ap fè la?
这个女人 海蒂·伯格曼 她想要什么
E fanm sa, Heidi Bergman? What does she want?
她想帮忙 那是她的工作
She wants to help. That's her job.
她是医生吗
She supposed to be some kind of doctor?
在哪里上的学
Where did she go to school?
这有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
你一无所知
Ou pa konn anyen.
只是相信
You just believe.
但这个政♥府♥不会免费提供任何东西
But this government doesn't give away nothing for free.
你来这里是有原因的
There's a reason you are here.
是有原因 为了治疗啊
Yes, there's a reason. It's for treatment.
治疗 为什么
Treatment? Pou kisa?
你没毛病啊
There's nothing wrong with you.
是没有 只是我得在这里
Nothing's wrong. I just need to be here.
他们想让你觉得你有毛病
They want you to think that there's something wrong,
让你需要他们
that you need them,
但你不需要治疗师逼你说
but you don't need some therapist making you talk
你的所见所做
about what you saw, what you did.
没有人逼我做任何事
Look, no one's making me do anything.
这可不一定 沃特
You don't know that, Walter.
你看到另一面了吗
Kisa w te wè lot bo a?
如果你犯了错误
If you made a mistake,
-如果他们欺骗你 -欺骗
- if they tricked you somehow... - Tricked?
我知道那里发生的可怕的事情
I know the terrible things that go on over there.
但你认为将军和他们的儿子
But you think the generals and their sons
会承担责任吗 不
are going to take the blame? No.
妈 你从哪听来的破玩意
Mom, where do you get this shit?
说话注意点 沃特
Watch your mouth, Walter.
所以这一切有什么意义
So what? What's the point of all this?
他们只是把我们带到这里 来解决我们的问题
They just bring us here to work on our problems?
这是他们邪恶计划的一部分
That's all part of their evil plan, huh?
对 他们把你带到这里
Yes. They bring you here and you say,
你说我疯了 我很暴♥力♥
"I'm crazy, I'm violent,"
向他们展示你的弱点
and you show them your weakness
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表