剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
《归途》上季提要
归途一次能容纳18名士兵
The facility housed 18 soldiers at a time.
我们会用病历
We used their medical records
寻找基本创伤后应激障碍目标
to find men who had basic PTSD markers.
我们通过饭菜
We delivered the medication
来看看这些记忆是否被清除了
to see if the memories were deleted.
你不记得了吗
You don't remember that?
嗯
No.
你吃下去了
You just took them?
你知道都是些什么吗
You even know what they are?
你在沃特·克鲁兹吃过全量配药后
You forced a-a second meal on Walter Cruz
又逼他吃了一顿
who'd already had his full dose?
他会变成废人的
He's gonna be fucking incapacitated!
我这有个状况
I have a situation here.
有点紧迫
Somewhat urgent.
你们对他做了什么
What have you done to him?
我正在调查关于沃特.克鲁兹的投诉
I'm looking into a complaint regarding Walter Cruz.
盖斯特
我有些关于盖斯特的项目问题
I just have some questions about a Geist program.
归途 你了解吗
"Homecoming." Are you familiar with that?
不怎么了解
Not really, no.
那个项目不运作了
Although that program's no longer operational.
你帮我搞定这事
You bring this thing home for me,
应该就能去红木了
I could see you moving up to Redwood.
说不定能让你去农场
And then maybe we get you out to the farm.
见见盖斯特先生
Meet Mr. Geist.
你之前在归途做什么
What were you doing at the Homecoming facility?
他要归档投诉了
He's filing that complaint.
这是事实
Okay, t-that's just reality,
我们应该关注这一点
so we should focus on that.
项目 奥德丽 都是我
T-the roller? Audrey, that's all me.
仅供实验室使用
盖斯特先生和我都讨论了
Mr. Geist and I discussed all of that.
你和盖斯特谈了
You talked to Geist?
是的 在他的农场 你去过吗
Yes, at his farm. Have you been?
继续吗
Shall we continue?
喂 在吗
Hello? Are you there?
靠
Shit.
救命
Hey, help!
救命啊
Help!
靠
Shit.
归途
第二季 第一集
人
没事吧 小姐
Everything all right, Miss?
今晚要去哪里
Where are we headed tonight?
他过来了
He came up here.
谁
Who did?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是来帮忙的 好吗
I'm here to help, okay?
好的
Okay.
我听你说有个人跑过来了
I hear you saying there's a guy and he ran off up here?
这家伙对你做了什么吗
Did he do something to you, this guy?
这是什么
What is this?
什么是什么
What is what?
好吧 我们
All right, let's, um...
我叫唐娜 你叫什么
My name's Donna. What's yours?
你能看看你身上有没有身份证吗
Can you do me a favor and see if you have any ID on you?
或者上面有你名字的证件
Or anything with your name on it?
裤子兜里呢
How about your pants?
给我看看 好吗
I want to just take a look at that, okay?
杰奎琳
Jacqueline.
退伍军人事务部
你是退伍军人 是吗
You're a veteran, is that right?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 杰奎琳
All right, Jacqueline.
我们去看医生吧
We're gonna go see the doctor.
看看到底是什么情况 好吗
See if we can figure out what's going on, okay?
好吗
Okay?
急救
你知道我负不起
You know I can't fucking afford that.
-这不是我的问题 -你那里有个很新的
- That's not my problem. - And you got a nice, new one.
电动的 就在那儿
The electric one is just sitting there.
是的 那是给我们用的
Yeah, that's for us to use.
这里不是医疗用品商店 这里是急诊室
We're not a medical supply store; we're an emergency room.
还有别的事吗
Okay? Anything else?
你把所有人都当傻子吗
Yeah, you talk to everybody like they're a fucking idiot?
还是仅限你要帮助的人
Or is it just the people you're here to help?
我没话说了 好吗
I'm done here, okay?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
杰奎琳 你来这里有什么问题吗
Uh, Jacqueline, what brings you here tonight?
警♥察♥带我来的
The police officer brought me here.
我和她谈过了
I spoke with her,
她说你有点迷茫
and she said that you're feeling a little disoriented.
是的
Yes, I am.
我们想知道你发生了什么事
Well, we're trying to understand what happened to you.
你说有个男人和你在一起
You said there was a guy with you.
他打了你的头吗
Did he hit you in the head?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
我做个快速检查
I'm just gonna do a quick exam.
杰奎琳 你的地址
Jacqueline, what is...
是什么
your address?
我不 我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
好 你的生日呢
Okay. How about your birthday?
你的生日呢
What's your birthday?
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道
Don't know.
好吧 可以脱掉外套吗
All right, do you mind taking off your coat?
我想听听你的呼吸
I want to listen to your breathing.
好
Okay.
深呼吸
And just breathe in.
再来
Again.
嗯
Yeah.
很好 那是什么 鸟吗
That's nice. What is that, a bird?
什么
A what?
胳膊上
On your arm.
空降兵
杰奎琳 事到如今
Okay, Jacqueline, at this point,
跟我说实话对你自己也有帮助
it would be helpful if you were honest with me.
你是静脉吸毒者吗
Are you an IV drug user?
不是
No.
你是来找毒品的吗
You here for meds? Is that it?
不
No.
请在这里等我
Wait right here, please.
不妙啊
Uh-oh, that's not good.
赶紧说点靠谱的 亲爱的
You better start telling him something that makes sense, honey.
编一个也行啊
Pull it out of your ass if you have to.
让我看看
Here, let me see.
我看看 没事的
Let me see. It's all right, come on.
嗯
Oh, yeah.
嗯 你被他看穿了
Yeah, he got you. He got you.
拜托
Come on.
你不必跟我装傻
You don't have to play dumb with me.
这几年我一直靠大♥麻♥和啤酒度日
I mostly stick to doobs and brews these days,
但在我年轻时也会参加派对
but in my youth, I could party.
我妻子常说 你♥他♥妈♥就该去死
My wife used to say, "You should be fucking dead."
然后她就死了
Of course, then she died.
总之 你喜欢派对吗
Anyway, you like to party?
我不是吸毒者
I don't think that I'm a drug user...
你怎么想不重要 重要的是他们怎么想
Doesn't matter what you think, it's what they think.
他们是谁
Who are they?
那个该死的医生 毒屁♥股♥警官
The fucking doctor, Officer Poison Ass.
那是你目前的危机
That's your present danger.
他们会给你验血