剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
你吃下去了
You just took them?
你知道都是些什么吗
Do you even know what they are?
不知道 你问了吗
No. Did you ask?
你觉得他们能说实话吗
You think they'd tell us the truth?
我觉得能啊
I kind of do, yeah.
你不吃吗 还挺好吃的
Are you gonna eat? It's good.
美味的菠萝馅饼吗
Delicious pineapple cobbler?
有点欲盖弥彰了吧
Man, they're laying it on thick.
怎么说
What?
佛罗里达风味啊
The Florida thing.
菠萝是佛罗里达特产吗
Pineapple a Florida thing?
你想说什么
What-what do you mean?
我们在佛罗里达啊
That that's where we are. Florida.
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为飞机就降落在佛罗里达啊
'Cause that's where the plane landed.
那你说你降落在佛罗里达哪个机场
Right, and, uh, what airport in Florida did you land at?
没降落在机场 就是个基地
It wasn't an airport. It was a base.
-我也是 -所以呢
- Right. Me, too. - Okay. So?
那你之后去了哪里
All right, so where did you go after that?
-他们直接载我来这的 -那你在路上
- They drove us straight here. - Right, and on the way
看到"欢迎来到佛罗里达"的牌子了吗
you saw a sign that said, "Welcome to Florida."
这种东西吗
Something like that?
-没有 -那你看到其他路标了吗
- Well, no. - Oh, you saw another road sign?
没有吗 写了佛罗里达的
No? Anything like that said "Florida" on it?
是吧 我觉得有
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
可我没有
See, I don't.
我没有
No, I don't...
我可不记得
I don't remember seeing anything like that.
你真的看到了吗
Are you sure you did?
这里很有佛罗里达的感觉吧
I mean, it looks like Florida, right?
有几棵棕榈了不起了吗 能说明什么
Because of the fucking palm trees? What does that mean?
佛罗里达有棕榈啊
There's palm trees in Florida.
佛罗里达有棕榈
Yeah, there's palm trees in Florida.
加利福尼亚也有棕榈
There's also palm trees in California
古巴也有可能 我也不知道
and Cuba and probably, I don't know,
菲律宾呢 黎巴嫩呢
the Philippines, all right? Lebanon.
你想说什么
Look, what are you trying to say, man?
没什么 我只想说
Nothing. I'm just... I'm just saying, all right,
我想说之所以
I'm pointing out that the only reason
我们认为自己在佛罗里达
we think we're in Florida
是因为他们说的 不是吗
is because that's what they told us, right?
我们也只有这个理由去相信
I mean, that's the only reason we have to believe that.
我们不在佛罗里达 能在哪
If we're not in Florida, where are we?
不知道 行吗 这就是重点
I don't know. All right? That's my whole point.
他们为什么要瞒着我们
See, why would they hide that from us?
或者他们根本没瞒什么
Or they're not hiding it.
你是错的 我们的确在佛罗里达
You're wrong and we are in Florida.
因为我经常出错吗
Oh, because I'm usually wrong?
我感觉情况不妙时往往是错的吗
When I feel like a situation could potentially be fucked up?
没有
No, you're not.
还是因为他们没骗过我们
Because they've never lied to us before?
好吧
All right, uh...
-我们要不去走走吧 -走啊
- why don't we go for a walk? - Yeah.
我们去城里问问
We'll go on a walk into town and we'll ask people
-我们在哪个州 -是是是
- what state we're in. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
再拿瓶啤酒
Let's go, uh, get a beer.
-肯定没问题 -我们想走就可以走啊
- I'm sure that'd be fine. - We can leave whenever we want.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
有人跟你这么说了吗
I mean, someone told you that?
没有 但我们当然可以
No, but of course we can.
不 如果我们能走 那就是说
No, no, if we are allowed, all that means is
他们本来就打算放我们走
they would've been expecting it.
他们本来就计划好的
All right? They would've planned for it.
-别傻了 -我傻
- Don't be a fucking moron. - Oh, I'm being a moron?
你觉得这个地方
All right, so what? You think this is just a place
就是让我们康复那么简单吗
where they want to help us out?
我们可以在这里放松恢复
Where we can, like, take it easy a-and process shit?
这说得通吗
I mean, does that make any sense?
上次有人替你操心是什么时候
Look, when's the last time anybody gave a fuck about you?
自从我们被派遣后
All right, all the shit we've been through
经历了这么多 谁替你操心了
when we were deployed, people gave a fuck about you?
我替你操心
I gave a fuck about you.
部队的人替你操心
The guys in our unit gave a fuck about you.
但那些人在哪呢
Yeah, and where are those guys, huh?
大家都去哪了 就剩你和我了
I mean, where is everybody? It's just you, just me.
就我们成了幸运儿来接受治疗
We-we got picked for this really nice treatment
欣赏棕榈 品尝菠萝 凭什么
w-with palm trees and pineapples. Why?
我不是没听进去你的话
Look, I'm not trying to dismiss what you're saying.
你爱怎么想怎么想
You can think whatever the fuck you want, man,
但这样改变不了事实
but it's not gonna change the reality of what's happening.
什么事实 你到底在说什么
What is happening? I mean, what the fuck are you talking about?
-什么都没说 随便了 -不 说真的
- Nothing. All right? Whatever. - No, seriously, man.
你比我待得久 你告诉我啊
You've been here longer than me. You tell me.
-到底怎么了 -算了好吗 就当我疯了
- What's going on? - Forget it, all right? I'm-I'm crazy.
你才没疯
You're not crazy.
你看 我也吃 看啊
Here, here. I'm on board, all right? Here.
真♥他♥妈♥好吃
That's fucking good.
是什么 菠萝
What is that, pineapple?
-天啊 -真♥他♥妈♥好吃
- Jesus Christ. - Oh, that's fucking delicious. Yo!
你们吃菠萝馅饼了吗
Hey, you guys try this fucking pineapple cobbler?
-希瑞尔 -真好吃 来
- Shrier. - No, it's amazing. Here.
非常好吃
Look, it's good. Hey, look.
张嘴 很好吃的 佛罗里达菜 来
Open up. It's good. Fucking Florida food. There you go.
希瑞尔 希瑞尔
Shrier. Shrier!
-大家听着 -希瑞尔
- Hey, everybody listen up! - Shrier!
闭嘴 大家听着
Shut the fuck up! Everybody, listen!
谁觉得我们在佛罗里达
Who here thinks we're in Florida, huh?
谁觉得这里是真实的
Who here thinks any of this is fucking real?
特罗特太太
Mrs. Trotter?
特罗特太太 亲爱的 该走了
Mrs. Trotter, honey, it's time to go!
打烊啦 特罗特太太
Closing time, Mrs. Trotter.
醒啦 我们打烊啦
Here we go. Hi. Closing time.
好
All right.
托马斯·卡拉斯科
监察员
-约会吗 -你知道我的
- Hot date? - Oh, you know me.
-那家伙想干吗 -谁
- What'd that guy want? - Who?
-你休息时见的那个 -没什么
- From your break. - Oh, nothing.
他认错人了 再见
He thought I was somebody else. See ya.
再见
Bye.
军队档案
美国♥军♥方
姓名 沃特·克鲁兹
籍贯 佐治亚 瓦尔多斯塔
参军日期 2015年4月27日
沃特·克鲁兹中士
约瑟夫·希瑞尔专员
约书亚·莱斯基专员
本杰明·狄金森一等兵
陆军嘉奖奖章
沃特·克鲁兹中士
504步兵营
转去归途
开除原因
行为不检/暴♥力♥
日期
2018年5月15日
喂
Hello?
我找沃特·克鲁兹 谢谢
Can I speak to Walter Cruz, please?
你是谁
Who is this?
我叫托马斯·卡拉斯科
My name is Thomas Carrasco.
国防部监察员
I'm with the Department of Defense Office of the Inspector General.
他几年前离开了部队
He left the military years ago.
嗯 我知道
Yes, I'm aware.
但我目前正在跟进一起投诉
I'm currently following up on a complaint, though,
有关他在
regarding his status at the...
没什么好跟进的
There's nothing to follow up on.
抱歉 请问你是谁
I'm sorry. Who is this? Who am I speaking to, please?
我是格罗瑞娅·莫里索
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表