剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
这些人都签了弃权条款 他们已经习惯了
The men all signed waivers. They were used to that.
然后我们开始谈话
And then we began the sessions.
确认一个目标记忆
We would identify a target memory.
他们做过的事吗
Something they did?
也不一定 能产生共鸣
It didn't have to be, just something resonant,
触动他们就行
something intrusive.
我们通过饭菜来进行六周的
We delivered the medication through meals
药物投递 然后我们每周
over the course of six weeks, and each week we would,
会讨论目标记忆 看看反应有没有变化
discuss the targeted memory to see if the response changed.
什么意思
What does that mean?
看看这些记忆是否被清除了
To see if the memories were deleted.
这是你的工作
That was your job?
是的
Yes.
治疗 活动
The therapy, the activities...
都是幌子
it was all for appearances.
所有这些都是为了把他们送回去
All that, just so that you could send them back?
是的
Yes.
他以为你在帮助他
He thought you were helping him.
我知道
I know.
不管你做了什么 已经奏效了
It worked. Whatever you did.
沃特打电♥话♥告诉我他不回家了
Walter called me to tell me that he wasn't coming home.
他听起来很开心
He sounded happy.
但是 两天后
But then, two days later,
盖斯特打电♥话♥来叫我去接他
the Geist people called to tell me to come get him.
我不知道该怎么想
I didn't know what to think.
然后我收到了你的信封 录音
Then I got your envelope, the recordings.
那是沃特的 我想
Those belong to Walter. I was trying--
我理解你的所作所为
I understand what you did.
但我不原谅你
I don't forgive you.
我不想让你原谅我
I don't want you to.
他那些年的记忆都被夺走了
Those years were taken from him.
沃特想要信任他人
Walter wanted to believe.
这是他最珍贵的一点
That was the best thing about him.
却被你利用了
And you used that.
我明白
I understand. I do.
我得知他当时的物品
I've learned that there are certain
或者某种诱因
objects or cues from that time
可以唤回沃特的记忆 如果我
that could bring back Walter's memories, and if I...
为什么要这么做
Why would we do that?
让他可以回忆起
So that he can remember...
他终于变回了混乱之前的自己
He's finally back to who he was before this whole mess.
战争 你们对他做了什么 那个地方
The war, what you did to him, that place.
-我只是 -你想帮助沃特吗
- I just... - You want to help Walter?
是的
Yes.
那就离他远点
Then stay away from him.
你犯了错 我儿子付出了代价
You made mistakes. My son paid the price.
现在你想再来一次
Now you want to come back for another try?
他什么都不想要
He doesn't want that. Any of it.
他终于回到了属于他的地方
He's finally where he belongs.
所以去哪 约塞米蒂
So, what did we say, Yosemite?
是的 或者附近
Yeah, or around there.
在哪停
Where do we stop?
我不知道 先开着
I don't know, I guess we'll just go
开到足够远吧
until we've gone far enough.
那我们要寻找什么呢
What are we looking for?
看到了就知道了
We'll know when we see it.
加油站 五金店 小咖啡馆
Gas station, hardware store, little café.
没错 在山里 小溪边
Right? Up in the mountains, by the creek.
一个红绿灯就行了
One stoplight, that's it.
然后我们就消失了
And then we just... disappear.
等等 我们不需要工作吗
Wait, don't we need jobs?
不需要
Nope.
为什么
Why not?
这里是黄金之国 对吧
Well, it's gold country, isn't it?
嗯 或者过去是
Yeah. Or it used to be.
嗯 所以肯定会剩什么东西的
Yeah, well, there's gotta be something left.
嗯 我们也用不了太多
Sure. Guess we don't need much.
-几百万吧 -是的
- What, a couple million? - Yeah.
我们在小溪旁建个小屋
We'll get a cabin by the creek,
弄一大堆柴火 日出而作
big pile of firewood, wake up with the sun.
我们去小溪 然后
We'll just head out to the creek and we'll...
我们
We...
舀
Pan?
对 我们舀金子
Yeah, we pan for gold.
能有多难呢
I mean, how hard could it be?
嗯 它们就在小溪里
Yeah, it's just sitting there in the creek.
对吧 我们直接舀出来
Right? We just... pan it out.
舀到需要的金子 我们就发了
Get all the gold we need and we'll be rich.
或许我们找不到任何东西
Or we don't find anything.
嗯
Right.
金子都采光了
Claim's tapped out.
冬天来了 道路关闭
The winter comes. The roads close.
但我们继续努力
But we keep trying.
风暴雪袭来 我们陷入困境了
The storm hits. We're stuck.
我们用完了所有的柴火 冻死了
We use up all the firewood, and we freeze to death.
有可能
Could happen.
但我们起码努力过了
But we died trying.
这是值得尊敬的
It's honorable is what it is.
我们不在乎别人怎么想
And we don't care what anybody thinks
因为我们死在雪地里了
because we're dead in the snow.
一对白雪天使
Just a couple of snow angels.
没人打扰我们
No one to bother us.
或许我们很幸运
Or maybe... we get lucky.
嗯
Right.
你能继续干下去吗
You want to hang on to this?
等我回来
Just while I'm gone.
好
Sure.
这还真好吃
This food is very good.
-我被惊艳到了 -对吧
- I'm impressed. - I know, right?
加利福尼亚
要走吗
Heading out?
喝咖啡吗
Want some coffee?
加利福尼亚
邮局
停车
逗我呢
You got to be kidding me.
五金店
露台很烦人吧
Deck's turning into a real motherfucker, huh?
是啊 最后弄的比房♥子还贵
Yeah. It's about to end up costing me more than the house.
沃特
Hey, Walter.
-你好吗 -你知道的
- How you doing? - You know.
-咖啡吗 -是的 谢谢
- Coffee? - Yes, please.
我去拿个新壶 等一下
I need to get a new pot. Hang on.
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
嗯
Yeah.
我一直在开车 我
I've just been driving, I...
有段时间没跟人说过话了
I haven't talked to another person in a while.
你是经过吗 还是
Are you just passing through, or...?
应该是吧
Yeah, I think so.
你不知道吗
You don't know?
抱歉 我就在这住一晚
No, sorry. I'm just stopping for the night.
这里似乎很不错啊
This just seemed like a nice...
这个小镇
...place, this town.
这里
Here?
是的
Yeah, it is.
这算是路的尽头吧
It's kind of the end of the road,
如果你喜欢这种东西
if you're into that sort of thing.
你喜欢吗
And you are? Into that?
是吧
I guess.
我一直想来这
I've always wanted to come out here.
我也是
Me, too.
我之前只是在兜风
You know, I was sort of just driving around
然后看到这个小地方在出♥售♥
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表