剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
Sorry, I've just, uh... Let me see.
我没去过坦帕
I've never been to Tampa.
他们要我在总部
You know, they kind of need me here at HQ.
你可以看到她的离职日期
Well, you can see her termination date.
5月15日
May 15.
2018年5月15日 克鲁兹
May 15, 2018. And Cruz
因暴♥力♥行为而被开除
was discharged for violent misconduct
-就在同一天 伯格曼住院了 -嗯
- the same day Bergman was hospitalized. - Okay.
我只是想知道她住院
I'm just wondering if the hospitalization
-是否是因为克鲁兹 -我明白了
- was the result of Cruz's... - I-I see.
知道吗
You know what?
-什么 -过来
- What? - Let's go over here.
-相果 -相果
- Co-Ca. - Co-Ca?
是的 相果 相关因果关系
Yeah, Co-Ca. Correlation-causation.
-我们一直和这个打交道 -什么意思
- We deal with this all the time here. - What do you mean?
基本上 我的工作就是观察数据
Well, look, basically, my whole job is to look at data
寻找联♥系♥
and try to find a narrative.
这东西看久了 相信我
Stare at this stuff long enough, believe me,
你想要它表达什么都行
it'll say whatever you want it to.
我不想让它表达什么
Oh, I don't want it to say anything.
但如果这两件事有关系
But if the events are connected...
你是说就因为是同一天发生的
You mean because they happened on the same day?
-是的 还有他们 -好吧
- Well, yeah, that and the fact that they... - Okay, well,
我和我爸的生日一样
I-I have the same birthday as my dad.
这就意味着我们是同一个人吗
Does that mean we're the same person?
-不是 -好 你明白我的意思了
- No, it doesn't. - Okay, so you see my point.
我只是在找相关的记录
Look, I'm just looking for any kind of documentation--
事故报告 保险索赔
an incident report, insurance claims--
会显示出
something that would show that on the...
有事发生 但如果没有呢
That something happened. But what if it didn't?
-什么 -发生啊
- What? - Happen.
那会有事故报告吗
Would there be an incident report then?
-不会 但是 -好的
- Well, no, but... - Good, then.
我们
Are... are we...
我得回去工作了
Yeah. I got to get back to the desk.
好吧
Well, all-all right.
如果没有记录
If there's no documentation...
没有
Yeah, no.
这是死胡同 我很抱歉
Kind of a dead end. I'm sorry.
不 没关系 我
Oh, no, that's okay. I'm...
那我只能直接去问问当时的人了
I guess I'll just have to speak to the contemporaries directly.
当时的人
Contemporaries?
在归途的人啊
You know, from the Homecoming facility.
嗯
Yea... Yeah.
那些人都各奔东西了
Yeah, I mean, those guys are scattered all over the place
而且隐私对他们来说很重要
and, you know, privacy issues being what they are,
-找他们可能 -不 我找到了一个客户
- tracking them might be... - Oh, no. I've located a client.
是吗
Oh, you have?
是啊
Yeah.
我要和他谈谈
So I'll speak to him.
谢谢你抽空见我
Thank you for your time.
恩格尔 伙计
Engel. Dude.
我不能玩大富翁了
I can't play any more Monopoly.
-我会疯的 -对不起
- I'm gonna lose my shit. - I'm sorry,
我不是恩格尔
it-it's not Engel.
进来吗
Do you want to come in?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
怎么了
What's up?
我找了一下
I just, did a little digging,
-然后 -是吗
- and, uh... - You did?
给
Here.
我想着 也许
I just thought, maybe...
谢谢你
No, yeah, thank you.
真的
Really.
那是什么
What's that?
不知道 我们谈了之后 我想了想
I don't know, I was... I was thinking after we talked,
然后看看路线
and so I just looked up a route.
打发时间的 但
It just was something to do, but, uh,
-如果我知道你要来 我 -这些是什么
- if I knew you were coming, I... - What are all these things?
如果你
Well, if you...
如果你沿着这里开
if you keep driving along here,
经过约塞米蒂
past Yosemite,
这些小城镇 比如天使营
there's these little towns, like, Angel's Camp
和洞穴城
and Cave City.
鱼营
Fish Camp?
我去过鱼营 其实是经过
I've been to Fish Camp. Or through it.
-真的吗 -是的 经过一次
- Really? - Yeah, once.
那时17岁
I was 17.
你在那边干什么
What were you doing way out there?
我当时很白♥痴♥
I was being an idiot.
我高中有个朋友
A buddy of mine from high school,
他爷爷去世了 留给了他一辆本♥田♥思域
his grandpa died and left him a Honda Civic.
金属金色 开了十八万英里
It was metallic gold, had 180,000 miles on it.
这是我见过的最酷的东西
I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen,
所以我给了他所有的东西 两千块吧
so I offered him anything I had for it, like 2,000 bucks.
他收下了 我决定开车去约塞米蒂
And he took it, and I decided to drive up to Yosemite.
你一直都想去那
So you've always wanted to go there?
是的
Well, yeah.
在那个时候
I mean, at the time,
我能想到最远的地方就是那了
it was the farthest place I could think of.
我对那的大致了解 就是远
That's the main thing I knew about it, was that it was far,
并且我想开车
and I wanted to drive, so...
我妈当时气坏了 她说
My mom was so pissed. She was like,
你开车四千英里
"You drove 4,000 miles
就为了无所事事
to sit around and watch deer
和一帮穷光蛋白人一起去看鹿
with a bunch of broke white people?"
-但你还是去了 -对
- But you went. - Yeah, yeah.
没几个星期就要接受基础训练了
I mean, basic training wasn't for a couple of weeks, so...
我从佐治亚一直开
You know, I drove all the way from Georgia,
没日没夜的
day and night.
那是我第一次看到乡下
It was the first time I'd seen the country.
我开进山时 最主要发现
What I noticed the most was when I got up into the mountains,
里面有很多小镇
there were all these little towns.
没有很多...
You know, not too much--
一家五金店 一家小咖啡厅
a hardware store, a little cafe.
简直让我疯狂 我开车经过这些地方
And, it was crazy to me, I'd drive past these places
也就两秒钟的事 但每个地方
in, like, two seconds, and each one of them
就像一个小星球
were like their own little planet, you know?
我觉得如果自己停一秒
I felt like if I'd stopped for just a second,
我就消失了
I'd just disappear.
消失 什么意思
Disappear? What do you mean?
如果我停下车去看看
Well, I mean, if I pulled over and actually checked it out,
那就会成为我的生活
that'd be it, that'd be my life.
但我没有
But I didn't.
我继续开
I kept it moving.
公园怎么样
So how was the park?
好看吗
Amazing?
不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
不知道 我其实没开到
No, I, I never actually made it.
我到公园管理处也不哪里
Right when I got to the ranger station or whatever--
就在我到那时
I mean, right when I got there--
我的车坏了
my car died.
-不是吧 -是的
- It did not. - Yeah.
坏了 我妈只能给我买♥♥了张车票回家
It did. My mom had to get me a bus ticket home.
等我回家时 她笑着看着我 就像说
When I finally got back, she was just smiling at me, like,
我跟你说吧
"I told you so."
几周后 我就接受训练了
And a couple weeks later, I was in training.
你大老远白跑了一趟
You drove all that way for nothing?
可不
Yeah.
嗯 不过当我坐在大门口
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表