剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
totally different person by then.
不可能
No way.
我不会变
I'm not changing.
总之
Anyway,
我真的很感激你为我所做的一切 海蒂
I really appreciate what you did for me, Heidi.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
没有你 我可能都回不去了
I don't think I'd be able to go back if it wasn't for you, so...
我说了什么不该说的吗
Did I s-say something or...?
沃特 如果
Walter, if...
我
Hey, I,
我还没吃饭
I haven't eaten.
跟我一起去餐厅不
Would you like to go with me to the cafeteria?
我吃过了 但好啊
Well, I-I already ate, but sure.
我以为不允许呢
I didn't think that was allowed.
今天是你最后一天了
Well... I mean, it is your last day.
他们能怎么办
What are they gonna do?
是啊
Yeah.
好啊
Okay.
是吧
Yeah?
走吧
Let's go.
嗯
Yeah.
我理解 我理解
I understand. I understand.
有什么最新款
And what is the drop-dead latest
需要了解一下吗
that we can let you know about that?
我回头打给你
Let me call you back.
看看你
Look at you.
他怎么说
So, what did he say?
谁
Who?
国防部的家伙
The DoD guy.
国防部的家伙 他要归档
The DoD guy. He's gonna file it.
我就该待在这的
I should've just stayed here.
我慌了
I fucking panicked.
把事情弄得更糟了
I just made everything worse. And
我该怎么解释
how do I explain that--
-你不必解释 -不 我要
- You don't have to explain. - No, I do.
我要 丽迪雅 这就是我想说的 好吗
I do, Lydia. That's what I'm trying to say, okay?
会有后续 可能会失去
There's gonna be consequences to-- Could lose--
你跟罗恩说了吗
Are you talking to Ron?
嗯 今天下午在他办公室说了
Yeah, this afternoon. His office.
-那我们就没事了 -我
- Then we're gonna be fine. - I...
罗恩都不喜欢我
Ron doesn't even like me.
我跟他不合拍
I don't-- I don't fit in with his whole... thing.
罗恩不需要朋友
Ron doesn't need a friend.
他叫你什么
What does he call you?
什么 杀手吗
What, a killer?
杀手
A killer.
这正是罗恩所需要的
That is what Ron needs.
但我做的
But what I did, it--
你做了什么不重要
Doesn't matter what you did.
-宝贝 你不懂 -不 我懂
- Baby, you don't understand. - No, I do.
你们男生
You boys...
会互相照应
take care of each other.
我得告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
好
Okay.
放进盒子里吗
Should we put it in the box?
不 不 我想说
No, no, I-I want to say this.
不 我不想
No. I don't want--
我♥干♥了些事 闯祸了
I did something. Something happened.
告诉我并不会改变这一点
And telling me about it isn't gonna change that.
那我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
放在盒子里
We put it in the box,
然后向前看
and we move forward.
很好
Good.
好了
There.
没了
It's gone.
我会想念那个家伙的
I'm gonna miss that guy.
看到这个饮水机了吗
See this water fountain right here?
这是我的 只有我能用
This is my water fountain. Nobody uses it but me.
但如果你要用 不要用它擦鼻屎
But if you do use it, don't wipe your boogers on it.
我为什么要用它擦鼻屎呢
Why would I wipe my boogers on it?
沃特
Hey, Walt.
你知道你会这样吗
You know the thing about you?
什么样
What?
你总是走神
You're always halfway somewhere else.
-是吗 -是的
- Am I? - Yeah.
里面说什么呢
What's it sound like in there?
哪里 我脑子里吗
Where, in my head?
是的 有很大声的音乐吗
Yeah, is there, like, really loud music?
有时候是
Some days. Yeah.
看来我们来迟了
Well... looks like we missed it.
等我一下
Just give me a minute.
你先坐
Take a seat.
第六周
大人物啊
Big shot, huh?
我能说啥
What can I say?
我不喜欢一个人吃饭
I don't like to eat alone.
我们以后说好吗
Okay, can we talk about this later, please?
好啊 但明早一定要告诉我
Yeah, sure, but I have to know by tomorrow morning.
-所以 -给我吧
- So... - Hi. Can I take that?
海蒂
Hey, Heidi.
你对老肉有什么看法
What are you feelings about aged meat?
什么
Oh, it's-- What?
-你问她这个干吗 -因为
- Why are you asking her that? - Because, I'm saying,
人们一听到"老"和"肉"
people hear the words "aged" and then "meat,"
就会很激动
they get all spun out about it.
那桌人刚来吗
Did that table just get here?
-是的 -坐下
- Yeah. - Sit down.
我要重来了
Okay, I need to start over now.
-欢迎 你们看了 -牛奶
- Welcome. Did you guys have a chance - Milk!
-菜单吗 -牛奶 牛奶
- to look at the menu? - Milk, milk, milk.
能尽快给我们上一大堆面包吗
Can you just bring us a ton of bread as quickly as possible?
-谢谢 再拿些蜡笔 -好主意
- Thanks. And maybe some crayons. - That's a good idea.
-谢谢 -关于标签 就像红酒
- Thank you. - ...all about labeling. Just like wine.
-我就是这意思 -女士 不好意思
- And that's exactly my point. - Ma'am, excuse me.
什么
What is?
-女士 -对于消费者来说
- Ma'am. - What is the difference
红酒和肉类有什么区别
between wine and meat for a consumer?
-女士 -新鲜 对吧
- Miss! - Freshness, right?
-人们想要鲜肉和陈酒 -女士
- People want fresh meat and aged wine. - Miss!
能来点咖啡吗
Can I get some more coffee?
那它们为什么不同呢
So why are they different?
都在于包装
It's all about the packaging.
-这是劝说的入门 -肉酒
- This is basic persuasion 101. - Meat wine?
不 我想说的是
No! What I'm saying is if...
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thank you so much. - Thank you.
-感觉如何 -挺好 谢谢
- How's everything? - Fine. Thanks.
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
女士 我还在等吃的
Miss? My food? I've been waiting.
-我去看一下 -你砍下来
- Let me check on it. - ...you cut it down.
为什么你把新鲜的
I just don't understand how you have something that's fresh,
和不新鲜的放在一起
and you have something that's not fresh,
就变成好东西了
and then... and then it's a good idea.
因为你说出来感觉很蠢
'Cause you're making it sound stupid.
-什么 也许就是很蠢啊 -好吧
- What? Maybe it is. Yeah. - Okay.
-达拉 你的桌 -达拉
- Dara, your section. - Dara.
-对不起 -你怎么回事
- Sorry. - What is your problem?
-为什么不能好好商量呢 -女士
- Why can't we just powwow about it? - Ma'am.
-如果你同意 -那你走啊
- If you'd just agree... - Then leave.
天啊
Oh, my fucking God!
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表