剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
And, I'm responsible for it.
沃特
Walter.
不 我指的是回忆
No, I mean the memories.
让他们活着
Keeping 'em alive, you know?
我
I...
我不能丢下他们
I just can't leave 'em.
这对一个人来说很难
That's a lot for one person.
我看过很多人经历更糟的事情 相信我
I've seen a lot of guys go through a lot worse, believe me.
我能应付
I can handle it.
总之
Anyway...
希瑞尔已经走了 所以
Shrier's gone now, so...
还能谁来
who else is gonna do it?
这个坏了 是你弄的吗
This is busted. Have you been messing with it?
不是
No.
-跟安德鲁聊得怎么样 -是安东尼
- How'd it go with Andrew? - Anthony.
我要找我的
I just need to find my...
你的什么
Your what?
病患衣物
海蒂·伯格曼
加利福尼亚
安东尼有点普通 不是吗
Anthony was kind of vanilla, wasn't he?
太平凡了
In a bad way?
病患贵重物品信封
你为什么不跟我说我进过医院
Why didn't you tell me I was in the hospital?
告诉你
Tell you?
你不是当事人吗
You were there.
我们为什么没谈过呢
Why didn't we ever talk about it?
现在你想谈
Now you want to talk about it?
有什么好谈的
What's there to talk about?
所以效果不理想
So it didn't go perfectly.
你需要休息一下
So you needed a break.
这并不意味着你下半辈子要
That doesn't mean you spend the rest of your life,
我不知道
I don't know...
躲藏
hiding.
科林
或者把房♥子拆了
Or tearing the house apart.
科林
他们对你怎么样
How are they treating you?
不错啊 这里很好
Good. It's really nice here.
你的房♥间怎么样
How's your room?
很好
It's nice.
除了"很好"之外 你什么都不会说吗
You don't know any words besides "nice"?
有人在那吗
Is someone there?
这里有很多人
There's a bunch of us here.
-说克里奥耳语 -为什么
- Pale Kreyol. - Why?
-他们会听到吗 -谁会听
- Eske y ap koute w? - Is who listening?
我和儿子说话的时候 就想和我儿子说话
When I'm speaking to my son I want to speak to my son.
你还没有手♥机♥吗
You don't have a phone yet?
我们都没有 妈妈 这就是这里的意义
None of us do, Mom. That's why they set this up.
你回国了也不能买♥♥
You can't buy one now that you're home?
我们在沼泽中间 周围什么也没有
We're in the middle of a swamp. There's nothing around
除了退休社区
except some retirement community.
沼泽中的医院 为什么
A hospital in a swamp. Why?
妈妈 这不是医院
It's not a hospital, Mom.
这里像个写♥字♥楼♥
We're not... It's like an office building.
我们能正常谈话吗
Can we just have a normal conversation?
-这是正常的谈话 -不 不是
- This is a normal conversation. - No, it's not.
不要讯问我
No one else here is getting interrogated.
你朋友约瑟夫跟他妈这样说话吗
Does your friend Joseph speak to his mother this way?
希瑞尔
Shrier?
不知道
I have no idea.
让我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
他现在不在这里
He's not here right now.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他
He's...
我挂了
Look, I got to go.
你为什么不能跟我说 怎么回事
Why can't you talk to me? What is it?
因为我不能 就这样 好吗
Because I can't. That's all. Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
海蒂
Heidi.
你在这儿
There you are.
我在找你 我有个疯狂的想法
Was looking for you. Hey, I just had this crazy idea.
想简单和你说一下
I want to run it by you real quick.
-好 -如果有一天
- All right. - Okay? What if, one day,
这些家伙醒来后发现整个地方
the guys wake up and this whole place
变成购物中心了
is like a shopping center?
我们让他们完全沉浸其中
Right? We totally immerse them,
一整天
the whole day.
给他们一项任务 一项特定的任务
And they'd have a task, a specific task.
比如他们必须给爸爸买♥♥个礼物之类的
Like, they'd have to buy a-a gift for their dad or whatever.
然后我们制♥造♥些障碍
Right? And then we create these obstacles
让我们能评估小组的整体挑战
where we really get to assess the group's overall challenges,
-磨练他们 -嗯
- hone in on them. You know? - Yeah.
-你觉得怎么样 -这
- What do you think? - It's, uh...
我们能回头再说吗
Can we just talk about this another time?
当然
Yeah. Sure.
当然
Sure. Yeah.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here, anyway?
你在储藏间干什么
What're you doing in the storage closet?
盖斯特
抱歉
I'm sorry. Sorry.
盖斯特
请问红木在哪
I'm looking for Redwood.
这就是
You're in it.
我是托马斯·卡拉斯科
Hi. I'm Thomas Carrasco
国防部的
with the Department of Defense.
我想找个人谈谈归途
I'm trying to speak with someone about Homecoming.
这是国防部的分包合同
It was a DoD subcontract.
你要找服从部的人
Oh, so you need to get with the Compliance folks.
我找过了 他们让我来这
Yeah, I was just there. They sent me here.
服从部让你来的
Compliance sent you here?
是的
They did.
你有发短♥信♥给服务台预约吗
Did you try texting the help desk for an appointment?
-他们会 -我今天就想谈
- They'd really be your... - I'd like to speak with someone today.
好吧 我跟上级请示一下
All right. Let me send up a couple flares.
看看情况
We'll see what comes back.
科林
Colin?
国防部来了一位男士
There's a gentleman here from the DoD.
好
Okay.
托马斯·卡拉斯科 询问归途的事
Thomas Carrasco, asking about Homecoming.
我要 喂
Should I... Hello?
-是他吗 -是的 但我在搪塞他
- That him? - Yes, but I'm routing him
-所以你不必 -我来吧 没事
- so you don't have to... - I'll take it. It's fine.
汤姆
Tom.
是
Yeah.
给你踢皮球了吧
Been bouncing you around, huh?
-没事 -我们这里有五层
- No problem. - we've got five floors here.
我都会迷路 有什么可以帮忙
I get turned around myself. How could I help?
我有些关于盖斯特的项目问题 归途
I just have some questions about a Geist program, Homecoming.
-你了解吗 -不怎么了解
- Are you familiar with that? - Not really, no.
那个项目不运作了 对吧
Oh, th-that program's no longer operational, right?
好像是 但我想了解一下
It appears not, but I'm just trying to track down
2018年关于沃特·克鲁兹的事故报告
an incident report from 2018 regarding a Walter Cruz.
你认为发生了什么事
What is it you think happened?
看这里
Well, if you look here...
写着克鲁兹的
you can see Cruz's,
开除日期
date of discharge.
2018年5月15日
Yeah. May 15, 2018.
看这里 这是从业记录
And if you look here, this is the employment record,
一个项目负责人 海蒂·伯格曼
of a project administrator, Heidi Bergman.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
海蒂·伯格曼 不
Heidi Bergman? No.
但她为盖斯特工作吧
But she did work for Geist?
你说是就是吧
Well, if you say so.
对不起 让我看一下
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表