剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
- Do you bake? - No.
你懂瑜珈吗
Do you know yoga?
能有多难呢
I mean, how hard could it be?
所以你搬去西部
So you move out west,
一个新人 没有朋友 没有工作
new in town, no friends, no job--
-你打算整天干什么 -不知道 老朋友
- what are you gonna do all day? - I don't know, old friend.
你呢 你都在忙什么
What about you? What do you do to keep busy?
我 我和退伍军人一起工作 帮助他们
Me? I-I work with veterans. I help them.
是吗 帮助他们
Oh, really? You help them?
至少是愿意合作的人
The cooperative ones, at least.
-你喜欢吗 -是的
- Do you like it? - I do, actually.
我花了很长时间才来到这里
It took me a long time to make my way here.
那你以前是干什么的
And what is it that you did before?
以前 我想想
Before. let's see.
我当过前台
I was a receptionist.
升职到人力资源部
I got promoted to HR.
下岗
Laid off.
回家和我妈住
So I moved back home with my mom.
卖♥♥过一段时间的房♥子
You know, tried selling real estate for a while.
遇到了一个已婚男人
I met a guy who was married,
我想着如果我放下一切
and I thought, if I left everything behind
跨两个州搬过去
and moved two states over,
跟他肯定可以在一起
it would definitely work out with him.
但没有
It did not.
然后我搬回家
I moved back home.
办公室经理 辞职
Office manager. Quit.
仓库经理 辞职
Warehouse manager. Quit.
苹果蜂的女服务员 被解雇
Applebee's hostess. Fired.
然后我想读个社会工作的硕士
And then I realized I wanted to get my master's in social work.
四年夜校 我做到了
Four years of night school and I did it.
我在奥卡拉的退伍军人事务部工作了三年
And I worked at the VA in Ocala for three years
现在我在这里
and now I'm here.
你理想中的工作
Your dream job.
是的
Sure.
你认为我应该努力找到我理想的工作
And you think I should try and find my dream job.
不
No.
那是怎样
Then what?
我只是在等胶水干
I was just waiting for the glue to dry.
什么
The what?
太棒了 海蒂
That's great, Heidi.
真的很棒
Really great.
是的 很突然
Yeah, well, it was sudden.
我母亲的姐姐 贝蒂姨妈
My mother's sister. Yeah. Aunt Betty.
总之 葬礼在这周末
Anyway, the funeral's this weekend,
所以我周一回办公室
so I'll be back in the office on Monday.
一场暴风雪袭击了密尔沃基
...a massive snowstorm into right about Milwaukee
-以及周边地区 -密尔沃基
- and surrounding areas. - Milwaukee.
这里在下雪
Actually, it's snowing here,
所以我要 好
so I really should get-- Okay, good.
是的 再见
Yeah. I should. Yeah, I'll see you this--
好 周一见 谢谢 再见
Great, see you Monday. Thanks, bye. Hi.
你姨妈的事很遗憾
Too bad about your aunt.
我奶奶上个月去世了
My grandma died last month.
节哀
Sorry to hear that.
我奶奶老死
My grandma dies a lot.
我跳竞技舞蹈
I do competitive dance.
我真的 我得走了
I-I really-- I-I got to go.
有时我们跳到很晚
Yeah, and sometimes we go really late--
我奶奶一般那时候死
that's when my grandma usually dies.
能把钥匙给我吗 谢谢
Can I have my keys, please?
祝你在暴风雨中好运
Good luck in that storm.
欢迎来到坦帕
美国下一个伟大的城市
行不通的 我说
That's not gonna work. I say...
-请你把门关上好吗 -这是我的房♥间
- Can you close the door, please? - It's my room.
-有什么意义 -很有趣的 我发誓
- What's even the point of this? - It'll be funny, I swear. Okay?
想要更有趣
You know, what'd be funnier is if we, uh...
行不通的
Look, it won't work.
-你到不了那么近 -我就是要说这个
- You can't get close enough. - No, that's what I'm saying.
-我们用一张纸 -弄个自行车轮胎
- We use a sheet... - We get a bike tire.
用内胎做个巨大的弹弓
We take the inner tube and we make a huge fucking slingshot.
我们去哪弄自行车轮胎
Where are we gonna get a bike tire?
老兄 你们在说什么
Man, what y'all talking about?
-沃特想 -等等 恩格尔 你是哪里人
- Walter here wants to... - Wait, Engel. Where you from, man,
-肯塔基 -再说一遍
- Kentucky? - Boy, say that again.
我来自亚拉巴马
I'm from Alabama.
你知道怎么做陷阱吗
You know anything about trapping?
捕地上的还是天上的
Feet or feathers?
储藏室
伙计 别动 别动
Come on, man, hold it still, hold it still.
-不是草莓 -是草莓
- And it wasn't strawberries. - Yeah, it was.
我记得是叫"草莓早晨" 对吧
I remember, it was called Strawberry Morning, right?
有点冻干的草莓 谷物
Had the little freeze-dried strawberries, cereal.
-把牛奶倒在上面 -说实话
- When you poured the milk on it... - I got to be honest with you.
你想的是"蓝莓早晨"
You're thinking about Blueberry Morning.
-才没有 -就是的
- No, I'm not. - That's what you're thinking about.
我原来一直吃
Man, I'm telling you I used to eat this all the time.
伙计 我知道我在说什么
Man, dude, how you gon-- I know what the fuck I'm talking about.
-好吧 -你怎么知道
- All right? - How?
我爸在邮局工作
Look, my daddy worked for Post.
真的吗
For real?
操
Well, shit.
有份工作在等着我呢
They got a job waiting for me.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你离开这里之后吗
After you leave here?
不知道
I don't know.
也许今晚我就走
Maybe I'll leave tonight.
-去哪 亚拉巴马 -是啊
- Where, Alabama? - Sure.
坐上大巴 到那正好吃早饭
Get on a bus, be there by breakfast.
你怎么上大巴 伙计
Yeah, how you gonna get to the bus, man?
-走路啊 -走路
- I'll fucking walk. - Walk?
看看我们在哪里 伙计
Look at where we are, man.
我又不怕粘上泥巴
Well, I ain't afraid of a little mud.
要走好一段路呢 伙计
Ah, well, it goes on for a while, man.
相信我 我看到了
Trust me, I saw it.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
我们经历了这些破事
We been through all this shit.
都回国了
We made it back here.
为什么我们不能回家
I mean, why can't we just go home?
这就是我们在这里的原因
I think that's why we're here.
他们在帮助我们
They're trying to help us do that.
他们不知道该拿我们怎么办
Man, they don't know what to do with us.
我们有缺陷
We're defective.
所以他们就 我不知道
So they're like, I don't know,
上来表演个滑稽短剧
"Go out here to this place and do some skits and..."
他们不关心我们
They don't care about us.
你知道我们值多少钱吗
You know how much we're worth, man?
什么意思
What you mean?
他们给我们投资了多少钱
I mean, how much they've invested into us.
政♥府♥
The government.
多少
How much?
十万吧
About a hundred K.
每个人
Each.
-真的吗 -是的
- Is that true? - Yeah.
你觉得他们不想回本吗
You don't think they want that back?
他们不会从我这里得到任何东西
They ain't gonna get none of it from me.
不 我是说你会找份工作
No, I'm saying you gonna get a job.
对吧 你会买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Right? You'll buy a house.
-所以呢 -所以你会成为纳税人
- So? - So you'll be a taxpaying civilian.
但前提是他们要治好我们
All right, but if they can fix us, right?
那他们为什么不
Then why didn't they just...?
你应该好好想想
You should think very carefully about...
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表