剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
她怎么弄到的
How did she get them?
你寄给她的
You sent them to her.
这是你的笔迹吧
That's your handwriting, isn't it?
你很明显认识沃特
Look, it's clear you knew Walter,
你俩也很亲近
it's clear that you two were close,
但你不承认 为什么
but you won't admit it. Why?
-因为我没有 -有
- Because I didn't... - You did.
约瑟夫·希瑞尔呢
Joseph Shrier-- how about him?
那是谁
Who is that?
你的另一个病人
He was another patient of yours.
他现在听到你的名字很就害怕
He's now terrified at the sound of your name.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
-我不知道 -你知道
- I don't know. - You do.
你5月15日离职
You left the facility on May 15,
沃特在同一天被开除了
the same day that Walter was discharged.
-那天发生了什么事 -我不知道
- What happened on that day? - I don't know.
我不相信 没人会信
I don't believe you! No one will.
我不知道你想怎么样
Okay, I-I don't know what it is that you want.
我只想知道你做了什么
I just want to know what you did.
我告诉你了
And I'm telling you.
你对这些人做了什么
What did you do to these men?
-我不记得了 -我不相信
- I don't remember. - I don't believe you.
我不记得了 这就是事实
I don't remember. That is the truth.
海蒂
Heidi?
我有个预约 你能带我去吗
I've got that appointment. Can you take me?
-预约 -很抱歉
- That appointment? - Look, I'm sorry,
但我们最好别中断
but I-I think it's best if we continue here.
我们已经等了好几个月了
Well, we've been waiting for months.
这是专家 我们真的要走了
It's with a specialist. We really need to go.
抱歉 但你当时在工作
I'm-I'm sorry, but you were at work.
你是怎么带她去的
How were you gonna take her?
你是说我撒谎吗
Are you calling me a liar?
-不 我 -我的日程
- No, I'm... - It's none of your business,
不关你的事 卡拉斯科先生
Mr. Carrasco, what my schedule is.
完事了吗
Are we done?
不 我觉得弄清这事很重要
No, I think it's important we get to the bottom of this.
收拾东西 走吧
Pack up your stuff. You're leaving.
歇斯底里
Hysterical?
我听到的就是这样
That's what I'm hearing.
我们所做的
Hey, this isn't therapy,
-不是治疗 -拜托 海蒂
- what we've done. - C-come on, Heidi, okay?
我们抹除了一些东西 我们
We've-we've... we've erased things. We...
你以为影响哪些记忆
You think that we can just pick and choose
是我们可以选择的吗 跟买♥♥鞋似的
what memories get affected, like we're shopping for shoes?
-不 但我们改变了他 -不 我们帮了他
- No, but we've changed him. - Nah, we helped him, and listen.
我听到了 我们需要继续改进药物
I hear you, okay? We need to keep refining the medication.
当然 他们会把精彩的战争故事
Absolutely. They'll be boring their grandkids
一遍一遍地跟孙子孙女说
with their fascinating war stories,
但是现在你应该感到骄傲 海蒂
but for now, Heidi, you should be proud.
你整个方法 人际关系
Your whole approach, you know, that personal connection and--
这就是我们成功的原因
I'll bet that's what put us over the top.
-不 这不一样 -天啊
- No, this is-- this is different. - Oh, man.
我把这个向国防部展示
I present this to the DoD,
他们肯定会通过的
and they are going to open the fucking hose.
他们能很快派遣这帮人 比我们预期得快多了
They'll be able to deploy these guys way sooner than we thought.
派遣
Deploy them?
怎么了
What?
是啊
Yeah.
他们要回去
They're going back?
是啊 你以为
Yes, they are. I mean, what...
你以为我们在干什么
what did you think we're doing here?
为重返社会做准备
Preparing them for civilian life.
嗯 有机会吧
Well, I mean, sure, maybe someday.
但目前的重点是耐久性和增值性
But for right now, it's all about durability, added use.
如果我们能延长他们的
If we could, you know, extend their...
我们什么时候
Wh-When-when did this...
一直都是
Always.
如何提高成功的标准
What better metric of success?
但沃特 他不想这样
But Walter-- he doesn't want that.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
他告诉我的 我也答应了
Uh, he-he told me. And I promised.
海蒂 你不需要这么做
Okay, well, you had no business doing that, Heidi.
但是没关系 我们把他拽出来吧
But, you know what, fine. Let's-let's go ahead
好吗 中断治疗
and pull him, all right? Just interrupt the treatment.
-你看了希瑞尔的报告吧 -看了
- You-you saw the report on Shrier, didn't you? - Yes.
他的家人应付不了他
Yeah, his family couldn't handle him.
不得不把他送进精神病院
They had to put him in a psychiatric facility.
把他关了起来
They got him in restraints, you know?
-我看到了 -那我们
- I saw. - Okay, so let's...
在这期间中断克鲁兹的药物吧
let's freeze Cruz's meds, mid-cycle, to...
来拯救他的记忆
to save his memories.
看看他能否表现得更好
See if he does any better.
不行
No, we can't.
海蒂
Heidi.
海蒂 听我说
Heidi, listen to me.
后退一步 看看我们的成果
Stand back and look at what we've done.
我们把这些人
We have saved these men
从痛苦 焦虑和悔恨的人生中拯救出来了
from a life of pain and anxiety and regret.
他们没有那些感觉了
They're free from all that.
但沃特制定了计划
But Walter was making plans.
-他以为他 -沃特不属于你 海蒂
- He thought that he... - Walter doesn't belong to you, Heidi.
沃特是一名士兵
Walter is a soldier.
他选择为他所信仰的东西而战
He made a choice to fight for what he believes in,
为国家而战
to fight for his country.
我们还给他了
And we have given that back to him.
到最后 他会为此感谢我们的
In the end, he'll thank us for that.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you. Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
天啊
My God.
你要去哪里 如果你做了什么事
Where are you going? Look, if you did something,
遇到麻烦了 就告诉我
if you're in some kind of trouble, just tell me.
我不知道我做了什么
I don't know what I did.
我不知道发生了什么事 你知道吗
I don't know what's going on. Do you?
-不 我 -没错 你不知道
- No, I... - Exactly. You don't know.
我不知道 没有人知道
I don't know. No one knows anything.
-喂 -海蒂 我是亨特
- Hello. - Heidi, hey. It's Hunter.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
并没有
Not really. No.
-怎么了 -你说得对
- What's wrong? - You were right.
-他们来找我了 -谁来找你了
- They're coming after me. - Who-Who's coming after you?
算了 我们能晚点说吗
Fo-Forget it. I just-- Can we talk later?
-海蒂 等等 发生了什么事 -我只是
- Heidi, wait. What happened? - I just...
没事 我要走了
It doesn't matter. I'm-I'm leaving now.
你要走 去哪
You're leaving? Wh-Where are you going?
我拿到了我过去工作的地址
I got the address of where I used to work.
-我得去找个人 -海蒂
- I have to find someone. - Heidi, is this
-是因为你觉得你做了什么吗 -是的
- about what you think you did? - Yes.
-是的 -好吧
- Yes. - Okay, well, look...
如果你做了坏事
if what you did is so bad,
这些人可能是帮凶
these people, they could be accomplices
或者甚至是受害者
or-or even victims.
那你就与他们对峙吗
So, what, are you just gonna confront them?
他们会有什么反应呢
I mean, how are they gonna react, right?
我厌倦了等待
I'm-I'm tired of waiting.
我厌倦了什么都不知道
I'm tired of knowing nothing.
好吧 你至少找个人
Okay. Well, listen, do you at least have somebody
一起去吧
that you can bring along?
海蒂 你不必独自承受
You don't have to go through this alone, Heidi.
你可以寻求帮助
You can ask for help.
不
Oh, yeah, no.
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表